Excuses, excuses, excuses…

The news cycle is all about comey and hundreds of thousands of emails.

You have to be going crazy.

Personally I believe that while there are true allegations of Clinton being unethical, a lot of it is a manufactured conspiracy. I have gotten pretty skilled at detecting political stunts over the years, and both sides seem to be elevating their game.

Anyone else getting sick and tired of this Loopy kunt and her fucked up helpers on their frivolous excuses?
It's better than a sitcom…:lmao:

Hillary Reboots ‘Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’ Playbook

'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'
'Tea Party's Fault'
'GOP's Fault'
'Conservatives' Fault'
'I thought I had permission'
'I forgot'
Comey's Fault'
Bush's Fault'

I sincerely want to help my fellow Americans - the lost, confused, indoctrinated, ignorant liberals in denial and who are evidently unaware of a certain phrase, based on the fact that we never see them put it into practice...so for them I offer THIS for their own education:

PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY:
"It's a willingness to answer for the outcomes of 'your' own choices, actions, and behaviors. When 'you're' personally accountable, 'you' stop assigning blame onto others."

The era of NON-personal accountability, perhaps,is about to come to an END! At least we can only hope!

#NEVERHERFAULT
#SHESNEVERWRONG

Well.....weren't we told that she is the 'smartest woman in the world'???

But....there is this:
An airplane was about to crash, and there were 5 passengers left, but only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, Bill Clinton said "I am president of the United States, and I have a great responsibility, being the leader of nearly 300 million people, and a superpower, etc, "so he takes a parachute and jumps out of the plane.

The second passenger, said "I'm Antoine Walker, one the best NBA Basketball players, and the Boston Celtics need me, so I can't afford to die" so he takes the second parachute, and leaves the plane.

The third passenger, Hillary Clinton, said "I am President of the United States wife and I am the smartest woman in the world" so she takes a parachute and exits the plane.

The fourth passenger, Pope John Paul the second, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year old boy scout, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left, so as a Christian gesture and good deed, I will sacrifice my life and let you take the last parachute. The boy scout said "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. The world's smartest woman took my backpack."
The World's Smartest Woman - TGS HiddenMysteries ThE~Magazine

Anyone else getting sick and tired of this Loopy kunt and her fucked up helpers on their frivolous excuses?
It's better than a sitcom…:lmao:

Hillary Reboots ‘Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’ Playbook

'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'
'Tea Party's Fault'
'GOP's Fault'
'Conservatives' Fault'
'I thought I had permission'
'I forgot'
Comey's Fault'
Bush's Fault'

I sincerely want to help my fellow Americans - the lost, confused, indoctrinated, ignorant liberals in denial and who are evidently unaware of a certain phrase, based on the fact that we never see them put it into practice...so for them I offer THIS for their own education:

PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY:
"It's a willingness to answer for the outcomes of 'your' own choices, actions, and behaviors. When 'you're' personally accountable, 'you' stop assigning blame onto others."

The era of NON-personal accountability, perhaps,is about to come to an END! At least we can only hope!

Somewhere on the list we have to fit :
Rush Limbaugh
The NRA
and
Racist White Cops

Forum List

Back