ABC Changes Party ID weighting from D+9 to D+10 in Latest Poll

Made up bullshit, 1% makes just about no difference and if anything slight deficit can motivate people to get off of couch and go vote.

Here is a list of samples from (ridiculously accurate) ABC polling across multiple days of polling in 2012 election:

901. Generally speaking, do you usually think of yourself as (a Democrat), (a Republican), an independent or what?

Democrat Republican Independent Other (vol.) No opinion
11/4/12 LV 35 29 32 3 1
11/3/12 LV 33 29 34 3 1
11/2/12 LV 33 29 34

Washington Post-ABC News Poll (washingtonpost.com)

Note the 2% jump for Democrats from day to day, which ACCURATELY predicted outcome.

Illogical, and with anyone that thinks, a change of 2% would show up in a next day poll, proving these numbers, and it seems that they all do this, is manipulated to anywhere you want to put the resultd@

Why the fuck not? You do realize that polls are statistics based and have margins of error, don't you?
And changing the internals is tantamount to changing the outcome. I see this logic is hard for you!

What changing of internals?

IT IS A FUCKING QUESTION IN THE POLL.

I had pointed out internals, not questions!

But are too stupid to understand that those r/d/i numbers come from a question in the poll itself.

Using your EXACT LOGIC for 2012 election ABC polling and results proves you to be full of shit.

Illogical, and with anyone that thinks, a change of 2% would show up in a next day poll, proving these numbers, and it seems that they all do this, is manipulated to anywhere you want to put the resultd@

Why the fuck not? You do realize that polls are statistics based and have margins of error, don't you?
And changing the internals is tantamount to changing the outcome. I see this logic is hard for you!

What changing of internals?

IT IS A FUCKING QUESTION IN THE POLL.

I had pointed out internals, not questions!

But are too stupid to understand that those r/d/i numbers come from a question in the poll itself.

Using your EXACT LOGIC for 2012 election ABC polling and results proves you to be full of shit.

This idiot gets more deranged with each post...They ask you party ID before any questions.....Almost too early to handle these fucking assholes!

In May, the Nation wrote "the larger percentage of American voters identify as independents (39 percent of the electorate, according to Pew) than as Democrats (32 percent) or Republicans (23 percent)." The dems have a nine point advantage on the pubs, and those numbers will vary by the states.

I think the poll is pretty close to factoring the demographics correctly.

This idiot gets more deranged with each post...They ask you party ID before any questions.....Almost too early to handle

Yea?

Tell me WHAT IS THE LAST QUESTION IN THIS POLL?

Washington Post-ABC News Tracking Poll - October 25-28
DEPENDS ON WHERE THEY WANT TO PUT IT!!!!!!

DEPENDS ON WHERE THEY WANT TO PUT IT!!!!!!...It also could have been the first question!

whut!

ABC is owned by Leftist Globalist Elites. And obviously they're in the tank for Hitlery. Just about the entire American MSM is owned by NWO Establishment Elites. Trump isn't a member of their club. He does his own thing. They despise him for that. He won't be George Soros' puppet. If Trump does win, they'll work very hard to sabotage his Presidency. They'll pull off some sort of coup, or start WWIII.

Sometimes i wonder if it's all really worth it for Trump. If he does win, you can bet the NWO Global Elites are gonna make his life miserable. The Establishment won't go quietly. It's already declared war on Trump. God bless the man.

This idiot gets more deranged with each post...They ask you party ID before any questions.....Almost too early to handle

Yea?

DEPENDS ON WHERE THEY WANT TO PUT IT!!!!!!...It also could have been the first question!

whut!

Are you really this stupid, or just crave attention?

Yea?

Except they specifically say that the questions are in the exact order as in the document.

Either way, their weighting is partly based on this question.

Yea?

Except they specifically say that the questions are in the exact order as in the document.

Either way, their weighting is partly based on this question.

But polls don't lie...can I sell you a bridge cheap?

That's representative sampling, Vigi. There are more dems than pubs.

You didn't understand his post
I understood it completely. He is confused.

Then why did you make a comment that indicated you didn't understand what he said. He said they took Democrats from +9 to +10. You came back and said there are more Dems. No shit, he didn't dispute that
I explained the reality and corrected him. You don't like, who cares?

And yet it almost looks like Trump is ahead.

She is toast. Prison awaits for the criminals...

Dumbass, how does a 1% difference in poll help Hillary? Does it get her more votes?

What gain is there for ABC to inaccurately predict other than losing credibility?

When one candidate is ahead in the polls it tends to be easier to get their vote out. People who are voting for the winning candidate tend to show up more and be happy. People supporting the losing candidate are more likely to not show up in frustration.

How does someone like you who is so into politics not know that? I mean seriously

Made up bullshit, 1% makes just about no difference and if anything slight deficit can motivate people to get off of couch and go vote.

Here is a list of samples from (ridiculously accurate) ABC polling across multiple days of polling in 2012 election:

901. Generally speaking, do you usually think of yourself as (a Democrat), (a Republican), an independent or what?

Democrat Republican Independent Other (vol.) No opinion
11/4/12 LV 35 29 32 3 1
11/3/12 LV 33 29 34 3 1
11/2/12 LV 33 29 34

Washington Post-ABC News Poll (washingtonpost.com)

Note the 2% jump for Democrats from day to day, which ACCURATELY predicted outcome.

OK, but that's not what you asked.

A 1% change can be double that. Say 75% of Democrats are voting for Hillary and 0% for either one. Say 75% of Republicans are voting for Trump and 0% neither one.

That's a 1.5% shift in the poll (.75+.75). In this tight election? Yeah, it's significant

kaz, you don't understand. Just let it go. I should have written, "you are unable to understand."

Forum List

Back