Abandon all your values

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

HUD - run by a doctor. Seriously?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.
Trump is a malignant tumor on this nation’s body politic that has metastasized and effected the mental health of all his supporters. They have grown accustomed to his maliciousness, ineptitude, corruption and instability. Look at their inane responses to pointing out all Trump’s inanity: TDS. That is all they have. They can’t defend him. They are so awfully afraid to face the truth of the man they support.

Trump is a malignant tumor on this nation’s body politic that has metastasized and effected the mental health of all his supporters. They have grown accustomed to his maliciousness, ineptitude, corruption and instability. Look at their inane responses to pointing out all Trump’s inanity: TDS. That is all they have. They can’t defend him. They are so awfully afraid to face the truth of the man they support.
The sources from which they get their opinions and thought processes don't want them to engage in critical thinking.

Just listen to us. Just watch us. Just read us. We'll give you The Truth. Anything else is evil, it is the enemy, and this is a war.

Everything that exists outside of their universe is deep state fake news Hitler Marxist radical Alinsky commie, and that's all they need to know.

are you abandoning any values in the support of planned parenthood and abortion ? 50 million murdered and counting .

That's Hillaryous. Libtardos haven't got over Trump foiling the coronation of the Queen and have failed so many times at trying to bring down Trump they have nothing left but rant orange man bad.

No corruption.

No Russian collusion.

No impeachment.

Not one thing illegal or immoral.

Seems to me like the closer Sheriff Barr gets to the real corruption the louder Libtardos howl at the moon.

The sources from which they get their opinions and thought processes don't want them to engage in critical thinking.

Just listen to us. Just watch us. Just read us. We'll give you The Truth. Anything else is evil, it is the enemy, and this is a war.

Everything that exists outside of their universe is deep state fake news Hitler Marxist radical Alinsky commie, and that's all they need to know.
Are you thinking the person to whom you are responding indulges in critical thinking?

That's Hillaryous. Libtardos haven't got over Trump foiling the coronation of the Queen and have failed so many times at trying to bring down Trump they have nothing left but rant orange man bad.

No corruption.

No Russian collusion.

No impeachment.

Seems to me like the closer Sheriff Barr gets to the real corruption the louder Libtardos howl at the moon.
Lol... Anne Coulter just came out and admitted Trump’s Russian problems were all the results of Trump’s actions

‘So, that’s basically what happened. He goes on Lester Holt and he has to be the big man — ‘No, no, it was my decision. It was my decision to fire the FBI director. This Russia thing it was just getting out of control’ — I mean he rambles and says lots of stuff, but he clearly said that he fired the FBI director because of the Russia investigation… That’s what got him the special prosecutor, because he couldn’t help bragging that he was the one who made the decision.”

Coulter went on, “He does this all the time. So it was 100 percent his fault......

Trumpers revel in self-deception. Trump‘s problems all stem from his own ineptitude, corruption and mental illness.

You are too obsessed with Trump tweets and the constant drone of CNN lead Trump bashing. He is the first President we have had in decades who is totally committed to the good of America. You were all goo goo eyed over that complete fraud who preceded Trump because the Media adored him and covered up his corruption. Obama caused great damage to this country and empowered our enemies. Biden will be even worse as he is bought and paid for by the Republic of China. I will take Donald Trump all day and every day. I don't care who's delicate sensibilities he offends, I don't care what he tweets (I never read them) because I know HE HAS MY BACK.

Are you thinking the person to whom you are responding indulges in critical thinking?
Don't know. I'm guessing you feel he does not.

You have the right to be wrong. Do you understand that?

I can think of a at least, just off the top of my head, a dozen things that Trump has done already, that fit perfectly with my values and moral beliefs.

So.... You are wrong.

I don't assume people are evil to start with. Meaning, that being a lobbyist does not automatically mean you are bad person.

Which is again, another difference between Obama and Trump, that aligns me more closely with Trump.

We have an idea of innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent. There is nothing wrong with being a lobbyist.

Obama routinely assumed guilt, without evidence. He supported Trayvon Martin, when Trayvon was clearly evil.

Trump defended Bret Kavanough, because there was zero evidence against him.

So.... you are wrong again.

Julián Castro the Obama appointee, had no qualifications whatsoever. So not seeing a problem here.

Not sure who you are talking about, because Betsy Davos, has a degree in Arts and Business from Calvin College.

Regardless, she's a big proponent of school choice, and charter schools, and private schools. Anyone that cares at all about education, is in favor of those things, and thus I am in favor of Betsy Davos.

Once again, Trump's actions align perfectly with my values, and you once again are wrong.

If you mean Dan Brouillette, the guy already worked in the Department of Energy over 10 years ago. Plus he worked on the state level department for mining and energy. Additionally he was part of the US Army, and he served on the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

I don't know where you go the idea he didn't know the DOE was in charge of Nuclear Power, but in 2005 he was part of the drafting process for the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which included how the Department of Energy handled nuclear reactors and waste.

Given he involved in writing a bill about nuclear power under the direction of the DOE.... I find it unlikely that he didn't know the DOE was involved in nuclear power.

Regardless, I don't see a problem here. He seems very qualified.

Well... in looking at everything you posted, he seems to be doing a perfectly fine job.

As far as your job of defending your claims, you are doing are terrible job.

As I said before, and have proved several times in replying to your own post.... Trump has actually done a fantastic job of promoting my views and moral values.

My support has been VERY conditional. In fact, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, because I thought he would govern left-wing. He has not. He has been very pro-all things good and moral. I will clearly vote for him this year. No question.

He has upheld good and right, at nearly every level.

No corruption.

No Russian collusion.

No impeachment.

Lol... Anne Coulter just came out and admitted Trump’s Russian problems were all the results of Trump’s actions

‘So, that’s basically what happened. He goes on Lester Holt and he has to be the big man — ‘No, no, it was my decision. It was my decision to fire the FBI director. This Russia thing it was just getting out of control’ — I mean he rambles and says lots of stuff, but he clearly said that he fired the FBI director because of the Russia investigation… That’s what got him the special prosecutor, because he couldn’t help bragging that he was the one who made the decision.”

Coulter went on, “He does this all the time. So it was 100 percent his fault......

Trumpers revel in self-deception. Trump‘s problems all stem from his own ineptitude, corruption and mental illness.

Coulter misses the obvious to most of us with a brain. Trump's firing of Comey brought down everyone involved in the conspiracy to hang Russia around Trump's neck. What Trump endured got us Durham, FISA reforms, and a perp walk right before the election. Enjoy

You really should give credit to the guy that actually writes this stuff, ed.

Does anyone think we'll have a cure for Kung Flu before we have a cure for TDS?
For us its the European flu.
that originated in china ! it is obvious that the left is on a massive propaganda campaign in defense of the evil oppressive brutal murdering CCP ! you owe everyone that lost a loved one to the virus an apology .

“Abandon all your values”
Haha...that’s some funny shit.
Meanwhile outside of LibTardia, the disgusting Left says fuck American sovereignty, let in wetbacks by the millions to fuck REAL Americans over, be a champion for abortions, chicks with dicks and pole puffers...hate American culture, tradition, history and value system....haha...you dumbmotherfuckers

Thought Trump ran on getting rid of the lobbyist's & said he would pick Only the best people. (65% turnover) because he knows little about how government is run, thought he Maybe would do that, run out the lobbyist & pick some experienced people to help do his job, that is not what has happened.

Forum List

Back