Abandon all your values

Thought Trump ran on getting rid of the lobbyist's & said he would pick Only the best people. (65% turnover) because he knows little about how government is run, thought he Maybe would do that, run out the lobbyist & pick some experienced people to help do his job, that is not what has happened.

I’m curious, what hasn’t improved for good, real Americans on Trumps watch?

Does anyone think we'll have a cure for Kung Flu before we have a cure for TDS?
Hows this TDS? Your AH caused the deaths of 1000's
How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low
Hong Kong and Singapore’s coronavirus fatality rates are among the lowest in the world, showing that outbreaks don’t have to result in large-scale loss of life. Their playbook: test widely, quarantine aggressively and treat patients early.

Read in The Wall Street Journal: How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low — The Wall Street Journal

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

HUD - run by a doctor. Seriously?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.
Trump is a malignant tumor on this nation’s body politic that has metastasized and effected the mental health of all his supporters. They have grown accustomed to his maliciousness, ineptitude, corruption and instability. Look at their inane responses to pointing out all Trump’s inanity: TDS. That is all they have. They can’t defend him. They are so awfully afraid to face the truth of the man they support.
The sources from which they get their opinions and thought processes don't want them to engage in critical thinking.

Just listen to us. Just watch us. Just read us. We'll give you The Truth. Anything else is evil, it is the enemy, and this is a war.

Everything that exists outside of their universe is deep state fake news Hitler Marxist radical Alinsky commie, and that's all they need to know.

“Abandon all your values”
Haha...that’s some funny shit.
Meanwhile outside of LibTardia, the disgusting Left says fuck American sovereignty, let in wetbacks by the millions to fuck REAL Americans over, be a champion for abortions, chicks with dicks and pole puffers...hate American culture, tradition, history and value system....haha...you dumbmotherfuckers
It's dumb pieces of dogshit like you who think Dems don't want the best for America You're all scum and the top scumbag Trump brings out the worst in you

Do you understand you and your partisan TDS opinions do not determine what values people hold dear or if they have abandoned them? I have had the same values under both Democrat and Republican Presidents if yours change everytime the occupant of the White House changes then you really don't have any values.

Wrong, on every level. Supporting a destructive, corrupt and dishonest sleaze like Trump, who undermines the safety, security and life of Americans every day he is in office, is indicative of your own lack of morals or integrity. You can't praise and support a dishonest crook like Trump and then claim honesty and decency for yourself. If you truly were a honest and decent person, you would NEVER abide a lying asshole like Trump.

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?...

It would seem that you and I were taught very different sets of values growing up. He may not be a bastion of certain virtues but he’s far closer to the Msn I strive to be than ANY Democrat (politician or not) thst I’ve ever met.

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?...

It would seem that you and I were taught very different sets of values growing up. He may not be a bastion of certain virtues but he’s far closer to the Msn I strive to be than ANY Democrat (politician or not) thst I’ve ever met.
Certain virtues ? Can you tell me what virtues he has that you admire ,that you'd wish for your children to have? IMO the man is now and has always been a complete ass

Do you understand you and your partisan TDS opinions do not determine what values people hold dear or if they have abandoned them? I have had the same values under both Democrat and Republican Presidents if yours change everytime the occupant of the White House changes then you really don't have any values.

Wrong, on every level. Supporting a destructive, corrupt and dishonest sleaze like Trump, who undermines the safety, security and life of Americans every day he is in office, is indicative of your own lack of morals or integrity. You can't praise and support a dishonest crook like Trump and then claim honesty and decency for yourself. If you truly were a honest and decent person, you would NEVER abide a lying asshole like Trump.
And there's this Trumps complete ineptitude
How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low
Hong Kong and Singapore’s coronavirus fatality rates are among the lowest in the world, showing that outbreaks don’t have to result in large-scale loss of life. Their playbook: test widely, quarantine aggressively and treat patients early.

Read in The Wall Street Journal: How Hong Kong and Singapore kept virus death rates low — The Wall Street Journal

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

Emotional goo rant with no substance.

What virtues? Trump is the most corrupt, dishonest person in America today. That you find him in any way admirable doesn't say much for you at all, but then we knew from your posts that you have no morals or human deceny so it's hardly surprising you admire a sleaze like Trump. Birds of a feather.

I would say cabinet secretaries are less about expertise in a given field and more about agency management, implementation of a particular policy, political favors, or the neutralization of political rivals within you party. Governor Perry could be a more effective Energy Secretary than Secretaries Moniz or Chou. Being a physicist and an academic doesn't do much to prepare someone for running a massive government bureaucracy like executive experience in a large complex state does.

Lol, you're really going to loose it in November.

What virtues? Trump is the most corrupt, dishonest person in America today. That you find him in any way admirable doesn't say much for you at all, but then we knew from your posts that you have no morals or human deceny so it's hardly surprising you admire a sleaze like Trump. Birds of a feather.
He is the cleanest president in our history. We have you loons to thank for the investigation that proved it.

Trump is a malignant tumor on this nation’s body politic that has metastasized and effected the mental health of all his supporters. They have grown accustomed to his maliciousness, ineptitude, corruption and instability. Look at their inane responses to pointing out all Trump’s inanity: TDS. That is all they have. They can’t defend him. They are so awfully afraid to face the truth of the man they support.
The sources from which they get their opinions and thought processes don't want them to engage in critical thinking.

Just listen to us. Just watch us. Just read us. We'll give you The Truth. Anything else is evil, it is the enemy, and this is a war.

Everything that exists outside of their universe is deep state fake news Hitler Marxist radical Alinsky commie, and that's all they need to know.

“Abandon all your values”
Haha...that’s some funny shit.
Meanwhile outside of LibTardia, the disgusting Left says fuck American sovereignty, let in wetbacks by the millions to fuck REAL Americans over, be a champion for abortions, chicks with dicks and pole puffers...hate American culture, tradition, history and value system....haha...you dumbmotherfuckers
It's dumb pieces of dogshit like you who think Dems don't want the best for America You're all scum and the top scumbag Trump brings out the worst in you
We aren't the ones wanting America to fail because we lost an election. You are.

Certain virtues ? Can you tell me what virtues he has that you admire ,that you'd wish for your children to have? IMO the man is now and has always been a complete ass
He is a good man. He is the first that don't let lies about him rest and you loons can't stand it.

It's funny when leftists talk about values.

Yo marxist fuck, we're just not that into your 'values':

D8vrPW1XUAA1H81.jpg

You crying worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Lol, you're really going to loose it in November.
I might lose it I fear for America with loonies like you running around

Forum List

Back