Abandon all your values

Certain virtues ? Can you tell me what virtues he has that you admire ,that you'd wish for your children to have? IMO the man is now and has always been a complete ass

He’s a fighter. He doesn’t take “No” for an answer. He’s direct, impolite, and unapologetic. He doesn’t ask permission OR forgiveness. He takes what he wants. All signs of a true Man.

PS - He understands a woman’s proper place in Society

Eddie - Do you support an open border and let everyone in that wants to come here?
No sir Not only don't I support an open boarder I'd like illegals out too What I don't want is separation of families and illegals feeding off our system

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

HUD - run by a doctor. Seriously?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.
Lol, you're really going to loose it in November.
I might lose it I fear for America with loonies like you running around
Believe me, I'm not the problem. You people are.
96517421_10221818665713316_9186701773585252352_n.jpg

You loons want americans to suffer no matter how much misery it produces. Just because you lost an election. You are the problem.

I would say cabinet secretaries are less about expertise in a given field and more about agency management, implementation of a particular policy, political favors, or the neutralization of political rivals within you party. Governor Perry could be a more effective Energy Secretary than Secretaries Moniz or Chou. Being a physicist and an academic doesn't do much to prepare someone for running a massive government bureaucracy like executive experience in a large complex state does.

I would say you're full of shit. Putting a college dropout in charge of the care and maintenance of the nuclear weapons is idiocy. It might be different if Rick Perry had been a competent governor. He couldn't win anything outside of Texas where just having an R next to your name is almost a guarantee you'll win. Governors don't "run" their states in the same way that CEO's run a company.

The idea that business and politics should be run the same way and that successful businessmen make better governmental decisions, is a total fallacy. Government is the antithesis of business and what makes a business successful, is what makes governments fail.

Business exists to make a profit. It has no other function. That is it's one and only goal. Government exists to provide the American people the infrastructure, education, and security of person and private property, to allow them to succeed and form a more perfect union.

Wouldn't Dr. Ben Carson have made a better Health Secretary than a Housing Secretary? Lord knows he couldn't have done a worse job than he has at Housing. The Housing secretary should have some ideas of what running a housing complex with hundreds of units is all about. And no, having lived in the Projects as a kid isn't "experience" in the field.

What virtues? Trump is the most corrupt, dishonest person in America today. That you find him in any way admirable doesn't say much for you at all, but then we knew from your posts that you have no morals or human deceny so it's hardly surprising you admire a sleaze like Trump. Birds of a feather.

I only wish I flew in the same Murder of Ravens that Mr ztrump does. The fact that you find him so deplorable and ignore the same qualities in the opposition makes your opinion worthless to me.

No, Mr Trump is not politically correct, socially pleasant or deferential tothe stupidity of the Left. That’s a large part of why I like him so much.

Eddie - Do you support an open border and let everyone in that wants to come here?
No sir Not only don't I support an open boarder I'd like illegals out too What I don't want is separation of families and illegals feeding off our system

Yeah, but that's been happening for awhile (more than 10 years). You have to separate until you can DNA test to ensure family relation. Those kids are being recycled. No one wants them separated - Why in gods name would they? That is a liberal talking point.

Looks like you and Trump do share some values, huh?

Do you think Martin Luther King deserved his birthplace to be designated a national historic park site?

No impeachment.

He was most certainly impeached, and that stain will last a lifetime. You deny reality because you possess the mind of a child. And like a child, you sulk because your Orange messiah got as slap on the wrist and you didn't approve of the process. This is definitely your right to do so, but don't expect any adult credibility for behaving like a child.

When a car accident breaks out near you, do you pretend not to see it as it might offend your delicate snowflake sensibilities too? Just curious.

He’s a fighter. He doesn’t take “No” for an answer. He’s direct, impolite, and unapologetic. He doesn’t ask permission OR forgiveness. He takes what he wants. All signs of a true Man.

Or signs of a authoritarian criminal demagogue that thinks he's better and smarter then everyone else.

No matter how much of a high and mighty bad ass you think you are, someone will eventually come to knock you right off that pedestal and not think twice about going on about their own business.

Or signs of a authoritarian criminal demagogue that thinks he's better and smarter then everyone else.

No matter how much of a high and mighty bad ass you think you are, someone will eventually come to knock you right off that pedestal and not think twice about going on about their own business.

We’ve proven Drmocracy and Republicanism don’t work, so I’m all for giving Authoritarianism a chance.

I’m no bad ass. The exact opposite, to be honest. I’m more than happy being a follower, so long as the right Leader is taking us down the proper trail.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's been happening for awhile (more than 10 years). You have to separate until you can DNA test to ensure family relation. Those kids are being recycled. No one wants them separated - Why in gods name would they? That is a liberal talking point.

Do you think Martin Luther King deserved his birthplace to be designated a national historic park site?
Got no dog in that fight Kevin And sharing values with Trump?? 2 out of 10 ain't bad

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

You have the right to be wrong. Do you understand that?

I can think of a at least, just off the top of my head, a dozen things that Trump has done already, that fit perfectly with my values and moral beliefs.

So.... You are wrong.

I don't assume people are evil to start with. Meaning, that being a lobbyist does not automatically mean you are bad person.

Which is again, another difference between Obama and Trump, that aligns me more closely with Trump.

We have an idea of innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent. There is nothing wrong with being a lobbyist.

Obama routinely assumed guilt, without evidence. He supported Trayvon Martin, when Trayvon was clearly evil.

Trump defended Bret Kavanough, because there was zero evidence against him.

So.... you are wrong again.

Julián Castro the Obama appointee, had no qualifications whatsoever. So not seeing a problem here.

Not sure who you are talking about, because Betsy Davos, has a degree in Arts and Business from Calvin College.

Regardless, she's a big proponent of school choice, and charter schools, and private schools. Anyone that cares at all about education, is in favor of those things, and thus I am in favor of Betsy Davos.

Once again, Trump's actions align perfectly with my values, and you once again are wrong.

If you mean Dan Brouillette, the guy already worked in the Department of Energy over 10 years ago. Plus he worked on the state level department for mining and energy. Additionally he was part of the US Army, and he served on the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

I don't know where you go the idea he didn't know the DOE was in charge of Nuclear Power, but in 2005 he was part of the drafting process for the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which included how the Department of Energy handled nuclear reactors and waste.

Given he involved in writing a bill about nuclear power under the direction of the DOE.... I find it unlikely that he didn't know the DOE was involved in nuclear power.

Regardless, I don't see a problem here. He seems very qualified.

Well... in looking at everything you posted, he seems to be doing a perfectly fine job.

As far as your job of defending your claims, you are doing are terrible job.

As I said before, and have proved several times in replying to your own post.... Trump has actually done a fantastic job of promoting my views and moral values.

My support has been VERY conditional. In fact, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, because I thought he would govern left-wing. He has not. He has been very pro-all things good and moral. I will clearly vote for him this year. No question.

He has upheld good and right, at nearly every level.
It's not about ideology. Even I think Trump's ME policy has some merit. Not the self-dealing. And Iran is not actually trying to make a nuke. But the Palestinians are akin to a bunion. There is room for Israel to make a deal with Arab states. And we don't need to be there.

Nato? They are paying more.

but Trump's divisiveness far outweighs any benefit to his policies. Policies with benefits for America don't require him

Ken Let me ask you one You agree with that moron in the WH wanting to shut down twitter because he can't stand being fact checked?

You have the right to be wrong. Do you understand that?

I can think of a at least, just off the top of my head, a dozen things that Trump has done already, that fit perfectly with my values and moral beliefs.

So.... You are wrong.

I don't assume people are evil to start with. Meaning, that being a lobbyist does not automatically mean you are bad person.

Which is again, another difference between Obama and Trump, that aligns me more closely with Trump.

We have an idea of innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until proven innocent. There is nothing wrong with being a lobbyist.

Obama routinely assumed guilt, without evidence. He supported Trayvon Martin, when Trayvon was clearly evil.

Trump defended Bret Kavanough, because there was zero evidence against him.

So.... you are wrong again.

Julián Castro the Obama appointee, had no qualifications whatsoever. So not seeing a problem here.

Not sure who you are talking about, because Betsy Davos, has a degree in Arts and Business from Calvin College.

Regardless, she's a big proponent of school choice, and charter schools, and private schools. Anyone that cares at all about education, is in favor of those things, and thus I am in favor of Betsy Davos.

Once again, Trump's actions align perfectly with my values, and you once again are wrong.

If you mean Dan Brouillette, the guy already worked in the Department of Energy over 10 years ago. Plus he worked on the state level department for mining and energy. Additionally he was part of the US Army, and he served on the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

I don't know where you go the idea he didn't know the DOE was in charge of Nuclear Power, but in 2005 he was part of the drafting process for the Energy Policy Act of 2005, which included how the Department of Energy handled nuclear reactors and waste.

Given he involved in writing a bill about nuclear power under the direction of the DOE.... I find it unlikely that he didn't know the DOE was involved in nuclear power.

Regardless, I don't see a problem here. He seems very qualified.

Well... in looking at everything you posted, he seems to be doing a perfectly fine job.

As far as your job of defending your claims, you are doing are terrible job.

As I said before, and have proved several times in replying to your own post.... Trump has actually done a fantastic job of promoting my views and moral values.

My support has been VERY conditional. In fact, I did not vote for Trump in 2016, because I thought he would govern left-wing. He has not. He has been very pro-all things good and moral. I will clearly vote for him this year. No question.

He has upheld good and right, at nearly every level.
It's not about ideology. Even I think Trump's ME policy has some merit. Not the self-dealing. And Iran is not actually trying to make a nuke. But the Palestinians are akin to a bunion. There is room for Israel to make a deal with Arab states. And we don't need to be there.

Nato? They are paying more.

but Trump's divisiveness far outweighs any benefit to his policies. Policies with benefits for America don't require him

I don't care about "Trump's Divisiveness".

The left-wing has called right-wingers divisive, since the 1990s. Welfare reform was divisive. Newt's contract with America was divisive. Bush's axis of evil, was divisive.

And the left-wing never calls out their own side as being divisive even while being many times more divisive, than anything any Republican has ever done.

Biden saying Mitt Romney was going to put ya'll back in chains. Where were the self-righteous indignation of being divisive then?

'Bush lied and people died' Where were the self-righteous indignation of being divisive then?

Over and over the left-wing has been horrendously divisive.

For decades they have been mocking and insulting everyone on the right-wing. Where was all this "worry over divisiveness" for the last 30 years? Where?

Where was the accusations of Don Lemon being divisive on that?

None of the left-wing cares at all about divisiveness.

It's only when Republicans hit back, that suddenly.... we're divisive! That's terrible to be divisive when you are Republican!

Well.... screw them. I like Trump being divisive. I do. I hope he becomes 100X more divisive in his next 4 years. I hope he smacks the left-wing, and the media around far more than he ever did in the first 4 years.

I love it. I'm voting for Trump in this election for sure.

Ken Let me ask you one You agree with that moron in the WH wanting to shut down twitter because he can't stand being fact checked?

Sure. I would agree with that, and rightly so. Obama never had people fact checking every single idiotic thing he said, and he said plenty.

So why should Trump have everything he said, be "fact checked" if no one else does?

Yeah, I agree with Trump on that. He should not be held to a standard no one else ever was.

Sure. I would agree with that, and rightly so. Obama never had people fact checking every single idiotic thing he said, and he said plenty.

So why should Trump have everything he said, be "fact checked" if no one else does?

Yeah, I agree with Trump on that. He should not be held to a standard no one else ever was.
WHY you ask ???? Because the moron lies almost everytime he opens his mouth and the media is the only group to call him on all his lies He keeps lying and folks like you believe him And obama made errors didn't lie like this trump does So all in all let him keep lying his fat ass off because you say Obama did??

And btw Andy do me a favor and like your king ,,don't wear a mask

Forum List

Back