Abandon all your values

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

HUD - run by a doctor. Seriously?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

You're a simpleton rube and a simplton toothless hick

Your stupidty and ignorance is epic
and yet I have an IQ in triple digits Unlike you and your kiss ass trump
Negative numbers don't count.

To support trump is to abandon every single value that may have been instilled in you growing up that you still hold dear. Do you understand that?

The ideology that trump supports is pretty much the opposite of what I support, just as Obama's ideology was the opposite of the right's. Call that a wash. The difference is character. Trump has none. And that matters.

His lack of character has a profound effect on his entire administration, as all he cares about is loyalty. Translated - kiss his ring, you're hired. The result is an admin riddled with incompetent, unqualified oafs. Want to fuck up this country? Run it this way. It's beyond ideology, it's just a wrecking crew.

EPA - run by an energy lobbyist, who has turned it into the exact opposite of what it's supposed to be and do. Are you fucking kidding me?

Education - run by a billionaire that didn't go to college, that laid out $200 million to trump's campaign. Really.

Energy - until recently, run by a guy that didn't know it is in charge of nuclear power, and couldn't remember its name as a department he wanted to abolish. Is it possible to choose anybody more useless than a moron that wanted it gone?

Hey fine, we have to endure Republicans as president now and then, but at least choose people that have a goddamn clue what they're doing, not just people that would suck his dick if he asked them to.

It is precisely trump's shortcomings that are absolutely wrecking this country. And it is his supporters that have abandoned everything they believe in strictly for their ideology, who just don't give a shit, their support is unconditional, nothing else matters, even the very things they said they hated about Clinton no longer matter.

Nothing you type indicates anything other than a middle of the road IQ.
Nothing.

No impeachment.

He was most certainly impeached, and that stain will last a lifetime. You deny reality because you possess the mind of a child. And like a child, you sulk because your Orange messiah got as slap on the wrist and you didn't approve of the process. This is definitely your right to do so, but don't expect any adult credibility for behaving like a child.

When a car accident breaks out near you, do you pretend not to see it as it might offend your delicate snowflake sensibilities too? Just curious.
Fake impeachment via leftist traitor clowns, vindicated in the Senate. You lose moron.

I didn't lose anything. You're the idiot that still follows an impeached *pResident, not me.
Might wanna check them tear ducts.

Might wanna take your lips off the orange cock for five minutes. It's affecting your sanity.
That's a good one. Dumbass.

I know it is, fuckface. That's why I said it.
Another zinger. You must be today's internet witty guy....

I would say cabinet secretaries are less about expertise in a given field and more about agency management, implementation of a particular policy, political favors, or the neutralization of political rivals within you party. Governor Perry could be a more effective Energy Secretary than Secretaries Moniz or Chou. Being a physicist and an academic doesn't do much to prepare someone for running a massive government bureaucracy like executive experience in a large complex state does.

I would say you're full of shit. Putting a college dropout in charge of the care and maintenance of the nuclear weapons is idiocy. It might be different if Rick Perry had been a competent governor. He couldn't win anything outside of Texas where just having an R next to your name is almost a guarantee you'll win. Governors don't "run" their states in the same way that CEO's run a company.

The idea that business and politics should be run the same way and that successful businessmen make better governmental decisions, is a total fallacy. Government is the antithesis of business and what makes a business successful, is what makes governments fail.

Business exists to make a profit. It has no other function. That is it's one and only goal. Government exists to provide the American people the infrastructure, education, and security of person and private property, to allow them to succeed and form a more perfect union.

Wouldn't Dr. Ben Carson have made a better Health Secretary than a Housing Secretary? Lord knows he couldn't have done a worse job than he has at Housing. The Housing secretary should have some ideas of what running a housing complex with hundreds of units is all about. And no, having lived in the Projects as a kid isn't "experience" in the field.
I think you are confused as to what cabinet secretaries actually do. Executive leadership, i.e., managing large groups of people and bureaucracies is more of an asset when running a federal agency with tens of thousands of employees than having experience in the said agency's focus. Having that experience can be helpful but not necessary. Very few Energy Secretaries have actually had a background in science since the agency was created. You could probably count them on one hand. Most have been lawyers, politicians, and wait for it, administrators.

Yes. Dr. Carson would make a better HHS Secretary, rather than HUD Secretary, in my opinion but it really doesn't matter all that much. It's not like Julian Castro had any experience with HUD, nor did former HHS Secretaries Kathleen Sebilius or Donna Shalala have any sort of medical training or experience. Why? Because it's not as important as finding candidates that are good at managing people and effectively execute the policy directives from the Executive branch.

I suggest you look up past and present officials in almost any cabinet level post. I suspect you will be shocked to realize that most, Democrat and Republican, lack the kind of experience and background that you are expecting them to have.
rah rah for the moron kurshner
Jared Kushner isn't a cabinet secretary.

I'm not a Rump guy but this is stupid on it's face.
Rump was the nominee because the system we use was used to pick him, is it your contention that Pubs should just not vote because Rump is different than they are? By default electing Hillary, would THAT uphold their "values"?

It's funny to see these left-wingers attempt insults, when they have no credibility on anything.

Left-wingers.... when you have zero credibility on truth after voting for Hillary.... (psst you can't hurt us) :D

You have to be a person of worth.... for anyone to care about your criticism of them.

You are not people of worth..... so your cheesy attempts at insults don't matter to us.

See.... we're better than you. You don't know it. I understand that. But.... we're just flat out better people than you ^_^ Truth hurts.

Boston University graduate are ya

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's funny to see these left-wingers attempt insults, when they have no credibility on anything.

Left-wingers.... when you have zero credibility on truth after voting for Hillary.... (psst you can't hurt us) :D

You have to be a person of worth.... for anyone to care about your criticism of them.

You are not people of worth..... so your cheesy attempts at insults don't matter to us.

See.... we're better than you. You don't know it. I understand that. But.... we're just flat out better people than you ^_^ Truth hurts.

:auiqs.jpg:

Boston University graduate are ya

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
U of Cincy

Is this worth enough for you Repub skunk?
$9,022,901.03
Personal Value

+$13,385.54 (0.15%)
Day Change
+$1,215,356.52 (15.57%)
YTD Change

$9,022,901.03
Personal Value

+$13,385.54 (0.15%)
Day Change
+$1,215,356.52 (15.57%)
YTD Change

Congrats. I'm assuming that is your personal value? Or something?

I don't judge people's opinions or motives, or their ideology, based on how much they are worth.

Honestly, I think that's great for you. I want everyone to win. Nothing would make me happier, than if everyone I knew was worth a million or more.

Why would I want others to do worse.... just because I'm not worth a million dollars? Why would I want you, or Warren Buffet, to be poorer, just because I am poorer?

Shouldn't we want the best for everyone?

And how would it help me, to make others poor? If Warren Buffet lost $10 billion in net worth, will my car magically change into a Lexus? Will my condo, turn into a 4 bed-2 car garage, with an acre of land?

Of course not. So why not wish everyone as much success as they can get?

Why should we run around complaining about people who have more, as if them not having as much would somehow benefit us, when obviously it won't?

So cheers to you. Hope your good fortune in our wonderful land, continues! :)

Eddie doesn't do insults, but perhaps you were referring to someone else.

But I'd agree with Eddie to the extent that imo Trump's failure is that he chooses loyalty over competence. He's on the outs with Coulter and Sessions now over just that. And even I am not as "hard" on illegal immigrants as Sessions, but the man is consistent, he's clear, and he was competent both in the Senate and as AG. And Coulter is actually right that Session's recusal actually BENEFITED Trump in investigations about Russia's contact with his campaign.

Trump may be reelected, but I don't see it happening unless the dems self-destruct (always a very real possibility). Trump's claim is his econ is so much better than Obama's. That was always really a falsehood, esp given deficits were declining under Obama while growth was equal to Trump's. But it's going to be glaring in Oct. It's going to be 2008 for new college grads, and heartbreaking for the kids who've worked their asses off only to see job offers disappear like Trump's corvid predictions. Even is the service industries make it back part way, manfring is dead until at least mid 2021

Eddie's examples of the incompetents Trump installed in his admin is a spot on. And even now he's getting his advice on Corvid from people who actually resigned from serving him, and were replaced by lesser. And that's why we lost 60 days and SK, Taiwan and Japan did not

But Corvid aside, great presidents don't fear different views. Trump fires people who don't tell him what he wants to hear. You can look at defense, intelligence, state, monetary, the fed ……. He doesn't fire them for leaking. That would be ok. But he fires them because they aren't yes-men

He's simply not presidential material.

$9,022,901.03
Personal Value

+$13,385.54 (0.15%)
Day Change
+$1,215,356.52 (15.57%)
YTD Change

Congrats. I'm assuming that is your personal value? Or something?

I don't judge people's opinions or motives, or their ideology, based on how much they are worth.

Honestly, I think that's great for you. I want everyone to win. Nothing would make me happier, than if everyone I knew was worth a million or more.

Why would I want others to do worse.... just because I'm not worth a million dollars? Why would I want you, or Warren Buffet, to be poorer, just because I am poorer?

Shouldn't we want the best for everyone?

And how would it help me, to make others poor? If Warren Buffet lost $10 billion in net worth, will my car magically change into a Lexus? Will my condo, turn into a 4 bed-2 car garage, with an acre of land?

Of course not. So why not wish everyone as much success as they can get?

Why should we run around complaining about people who have more, as if them not having as much would somehow benefit us, when obviously it won't?

So cheers to you. Hope your good fortune in our wonderful land, continues! :)
Ordinarily I'd love all people to do well BUT what we have now is a lying moron in the WH who thinks of himself only AND there are those who support this slug THOSE are the ones now I wish the worst for They imo deserve it for supporting this unqualified waste of human skin

Eddie doesn't do insults, but perhaps you were referring to someone else.

But I'd agree with Eddie to the extent that imo Trump's failure is that he chooses loyalty over competence. He's on the outs with Coulter and Sessions now over just that. And even I am not as "hard" on illegal immigrants as Sessions, but the man is consistent, he's clear, and he was competent both in the Senate and as AG. And Coulter is actually right that Session's recusal actually BENEFITED Trump in investigations about Russia's contact with his campaign.

Trump may be reelected, but I don't see it happening unless the dems self-destruct (always a very real possibility). Trump's claim is his econ is so much better than Obama's. That was always really a falsehood, esp given deficits were declining under Obama while growth was equal to Trump's. But it's going to be glaring in Oct. It's going to be 2008 for new college grads, and heartbreaking for the kids who've worked their asses off only to see job offers disappear like Trump's corvid predictions. Even is the service industries make it back part way, manfring is dead until at least mid 2021

Eddie's examples of the incompetents Trump installed in his admin is a spot on. And even now he's getting his advice on Corvid from people who actually resigned from serving him, and were replaced by lesser. And that's why we lost 60 days and SK, Taiwan and Japan did not

But Corvid aside, great presidents don't fear different views. Trump fires people who don't tell him what he wants to hear. You can look at defense, intelligence, state, monetary, the fed ……. He doesn't fire them for leaking. That would be ok. But he fires them because they aren't yes-men

He's simply not presidential material.
Magnificent post Thank you

Forum List

Back