A warning to the Trump lovers

you must have just emerged from a coma or something. Somehow you are not keeping up with the news. Obama left office and handed Trump a normal unemployment rate. Jobs wasn't an issue it all all in the automobile industry . All three automakers were rebounding and thriving, so the Rust Belt was doing pretty good during the campaign.

Obama left office and handed Trump a normal unemployment rate.

$9.3 trillion in added debt and the weakest recovery since WWII.
Awesome job!

Actually, contrary to your claims ,Obama has spent less than any presidents since Eisenhower. If any blame is to be cast for the multitrillion-dollar dept, throw it on the face of the Republican president who started two unfunded wars while giving the rich folks a hefty tax break. You're probably older than 12 so I'm sure you remember all of that.

Obama has spent less than any presidents since Eisenhower.

BS.
MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME11.jpg

You said, "Obama has spent less than any presidents since Eisenhower. "
Now you post info that refutes your own claim. Interesting.
How so?

how is the new health care bill going?
Slowly.
What about stopping muslims at the border?
Any minute now. And just people from certain countries, not all Muslims.
how about that wall?
How about it?

Maths is not my strong suit?

Obviously. How does your winning margin shrink by more than 100%?
Use examples if it helps your thought process.
Original winning margin....75,000
Now reduce that by 500%.

What do you mean 'How about it?' with the wall? That was one of his main planks. Where's it at?
He was gonna smash it with the health care. He was gonna repel it within the first 24 hours. Here we are six months later. Nada.

Original winning margin in Nov 2016: 75,000
Current winning margin in June 2017: 12,000.

A difference of 63,000. That is a reduction of 625%.

75,000 divided by 12,000 = 6.25 times 100 = 625%

Wow! Liberal math for sure.

If your winning margin goes from 75,000 down to zero, that would be a 100% reduction in your margin.
If your margin goes from 75,000 down to 37,500, that would be a 50% reduction in your margin.
If your margin goes from 75,000 down to 12,000, that would be an 84% reduction in your margin.

You see, you divide your new margin by your old margin, 12,000/75,000, to get 16%
and you subtract that from 100% to see your 84% reduction.

You can multiply your old margin, 75,000 by the 84% reduction to get 63,000 just to see how many fewer votes an 84% reduction was.

you must have just emerged from a coma or something. Somehow you are not keeping up with the news. Obama left office and handed Trump a normal unemployment rate. Jobs wasn't an issue it all all in the automobile industry . All three automakers were rebounding and thriving, so the Rust Belt was doing pretty good during the campaign.

Awesome job!

Actually, contrary to your claims ,Obama has spent less than any presidents since Eisenhower. If any blame is to be cast for the multitrillion-dollar dept, throw it on the face of the Republican president who started two unfunded wars while giving the rich folks a hefty tax break. You're probably older than 12 so I'm sure you remember all of that.

BS.

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

How so...be specific.

What did Obama do to encourage capitalism?
Give me some specifics.
I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him. I'm not going to give you specifics for something that I didn't say. What I will do is give you a point of reference with this link. Enjoy!

Oh, what the hell...here are some of your specifics:

Obama’s Economic Record: An Assessment
The Obama Administration finished the job, continuing the crisis measures that had been introduced, pushing through the rescue of the auto industry that Paulson had set in motion, and carrying out a set of stress tests that restored confidence in the big banks. The new Administration also boosted the over-all level of demand in the economy with an eight-hundred-and-forty-billion-dollar stimulus package, which featured temporary tax cuts and more federal spending. By the second half of 2009, the gross domestic product was growing again. By October, 2009, the unemployment rate had peaked, at ten per cent. If other policy decisions had been made, things could have been very different, and much worse.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him.

So business improved, despite his indifference.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

That's one thing you can say about a weak recovery, little chance of it overheating.

Awesome job!

BS.

Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama?

How so...be specific.

You said he spent less than Kennedy, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton and GW Bush.
You posted info that showed his spending was larger than GW Bush's. That means it was more than all those previous presidents too.
So you were wrong, specifically.

Slowly.
how about that wall?
How about it?

Now reduce that by 500%.

What do you mean 'How about it?' with the wall? That was one of his main planks. Where's it at?
He was gonna smash it with the health care. He was gonna repel it within the first 24 hours. Here we are six months later. Nada.

They're doing prototypes this summer in California somewhere...along the border I think. :2up::2up:

It will go up in one form or another.

Greg

Slowly.
how about that wall?
How about it?

Now reduce that by 500%.

His first EO was try to get rid of the mandate , what more did you want him to do kill Mitch and the rest of the Rinos?

[

Wow! Liberal math for sure.

If your winning margin goes from 75,000 down to zero, that would be a 100% reduction in your margin.
If your margin goes from 75,000 down to 37,500, that would be a 50% reduction in your margin.
If your margin goes from 75,000 down to 12,000, that would be an 84% reduction in your margin.

You see, you divide your new margin by your old margin, 12,000/75,000, to get 16%
and you subtract that from 100% to see your 84% reduction.

You can multiply your old margin, 75,000 by the 84% reduction to get 63,000 just to see how many fewer votes an 84% reduction was.

In my initial post on another thread I said it was a 500%+ swing against...and I was using my maths. I stick by that assertion but was wrong, it was a 625% swing because I just did a rough guess the first time around. In saying that, I agree with your post, too. I need to choose clarify my words...my bad...

PS: I'm about as much a US version of a liberal as you are a Mussolini version of a conservative.

There are many types of walls; modified walls, wall like, sorta wallish, walldom, wallship, wallhood, and I'm guessing that the walls will indeed do the job of stopping illegal entry to a very large extent. With that I would quite like to see a Law where employers of illegals are made pay American standard back-wages, backtaxes and a fine for encouraging illegals plus the cost of resettlement in Haiti!!.

Greg

Liberal babies everywhere. Keep throwing hissy fits. It is entertaining. It keeps you distracted from the real issues within a failed Democrat party.
You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

It's been a little over 100 days, it takes time to undo eight years of fuck ups
We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg
Trump will be a one term president

Oh, Hillary has it in the bag alright, you made that perfectly clear, Monkey Boi...

You guys haven't ruined or improved Obama's economy. Trumps not getting the growth he promised. How's the debt doing? How are wages? What's the real unemployment number?

We told you and warned you and you denied bush was heading us for a recession but that was back when you didn't disagree with sending high paying manufacturing jobs overseas and you guys didn't know illegals were hurting us. You were saying jobs Americans won't do. Remember?

Huh? I recall Bush saying that Congress better get off its ass and do something about the recession that was looming. I recall that oddball Frank saying there wasn't a problem. Didn't realise it was going to be THAT big but there it was.

Greg

Oh, Hillary has it in the bag alright, you made that perfectly clear, Monkey Boi...
Oprah

Greg

Oprah

Oprah what?

Trump will win reelection and you fascist will blame everyone but yourselves.

Consider this, Silly Bonobo, even with $45 MILLION, the fascist oligarchs in California could not buy one little congressional race in Georgia. Despite the fact that you Nazis interfered in the election of another state thousands of times more intensely than the Russians did, you STILL could not steal the election process you so openly corrupted and perverted.

America hates you, and rightly so. It will be a generation until you again have power.

Greg

Oprah

Oprah what?

Consider this, Silly Bonobo, even with $45 MILLION, the fascist oligarchs in California could not buy one little congressional race in Georgia. Despite the fact that you Nazis interfered in the election of another state thousands of times more intensely than the Russians did, you STILL could not steal the election process you so openly corrupted and perverted.

America hates you, and rightly so. It will be a generation until you again have power.
Bullshit. America is gerimandered all to hell. Democracy in America is a joke. The rich rule and the masses are fools.

Oprah would destroy Trump. Hillary didn't get the women or black votes. Oprah does.

We're talking her into it now. Warren Buffett Soros and me

Greg

Oprah

Oprah what?

Wow! We didn't win newts old seat. Shocker.

Greg

Oprah

Oprah what?

Bullshit. America is gerimandered all to hell. Democracy in America is a joke. The rich rule and the masses are fools.

$45 million from California to buy a Georgia election, and you Nazis STILL FUCKING LOST.

Your time is done.

Forum List

Back