A warning to the Trump lovers

Comparing Trump to Hitler is fucking retarded.

You'd be in a concentration camp if he was.

On second thought, that might not be such a bad idea...

Only a Nazi would make such a claim.

You fascists spent $45 to corrupt the election process in Georgia, FAR FAR FAR more blatant election tampering than even the most outrageous lies from CNN about the Russians, yet you Nazi scum still lost.

You might want to buy a clue, Brown Shirt. America hates you, as we well should.

Trump will be a one term president

Oh, Hillary has it in the bag alright, you made that perfectly clear, Monkey Boi...
Oprah

Oprah what?

Trump will win reelection and you fascist will blame everyone but yourselves.

Consider this, Silly Bonobo, even with $45 MILLION, the fascist oligarchs in California could not buy one little congressional race in Georgia. Despite the fact that you Nazis interfered in the election of another state thousands of times more intensely than the Russians did, you STILL could not steal the election process you so openly corrupted and perverted.

America hates you, and rightly so. It will be a generation until you again have power.
Bullshit. America is gerimandered all to hell. Democracy in America is a joke. The rich rule and the masses are fools.

$45 million from California to buy a Georgia election, and you Nazis STILL FUCKING LOST.

Your time is done.
We said that in 2006 and 2008

What did Obama do to encourage capitalism?
Give me some specifics.
I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him. I'm not going to give you specifics for something that I didn't say. What I will do is give you a point of reference with this link. Enjoy!

Oh, what the hell...here are some of your specifics:

Obama’s Economic Record: An Assessment
The Obama Administration finished the job, continuing the crisis measures that had been introduced, pushing through the rescue of the auto industry that Paulson had set in motion, and carrying out a set of stress tests that restored confidence in the big banks. The new Administration also boosted the over-all level of demand in the economy with an eight-hundred-and-forty-billion-dollar stimulus package, which featured temporary tax cuts and more federal spending. By the second half of 2009, the gross domestic product was growing again. By October, 2009, the unemployment rate had peaked, at ten per cent. If other policy decisions had been made, things could have been very different, and much worse.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him.

So business improved, despite his indifference.

At seven and a half years long, the Obama recovery now is one of the longest on record.

That's one thing you can say about a weak recovery, little chance of it overheating.
Either way, business flourished under Obama. That is the issue. Thanks for your acknowledgement.

Concerning the recovery, it's was the usual
process that occurs after Republicans are kicked out of office. They always leave an economic mess for the democrats to clean up. Then. they have the unmitigated gall to complain that the recovery is too slow.
KMA.

There will likely come a moment when we got to push comes to shove, and if the Republicans in Congress take no action the democracy will end. So far they are gleefully enabling what this lowlife does.

What did Obama do to encourage capitalism?
Give me some specifics.
I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him. I'm not going to give you specifics for something that I didn't say. What I will do is give you a point of reference with this link. Enjoy!

Oh, what the hell...here are some of your specifics:

Obama’s Economic Record: An Assessment
The Obama Administration finished the job, continuing the crisis measures that had been introduced, pushing through the rescue of the auto industry that Paulson had set in motion, and carrying out a set of stress tests that restored confidence in the big banks. The new Administration also boosted the over-all level of demand in the economy with an eight-hundred-and-forty-billion-dollar stimulus package, which featured temporary tax cuts and more federal spending. By the second half of 2009, the gross domestic product was growing again. By October, 2009, the unemployment rate had peaked, at ten per cent. If other policy decisions had been made, things could have been very different, and much worse.

I didn't say anything about Obama encouraging capitalism or not. I said business flourished under him.

So business improved, despite his indifference.

That's one thing you can say about a weak recovery, little chance of it overheating.
Either way, business flourished under Obama. That is the issue. Thanks for your acknowledgement.

Concerning the recovery, it's was the usual
process that occurs after Republicans are kicked out of office. They always leave an economic mess for the democrats to clean up. Then. they have the unmitigated gall to complain that the recovery is too slow.
KMA.

Either way, business flourished under Obama. That is the issue.

Yes, despite his best efforts, businesses did well.

Concerning the recovery

The weakest recovery since WWII.

after Republicans are kicked out of office. They always leave an economic mess for the democrats to clean up.

Really? What mess did Ike leave for JFK?
What mess did Bush leave for Clinton?

Then. they have the unmitigated gall to complain that the recovery is too slow.

Should the Republicans thank Obama for his crappy recovery?

, despite his best efforts, businesses did well.
What efforts were those?

From your warped perspective only. Considering how the GOP nearly destroyed the economy and then refused to help Obama fix it, you bahs-turds should just STFU.

Google it.

Should the Republicans thank Obama for his crappy recover
Yep! Despite their best efforts to make him fail.

, despite his best efforts, businesses did well.
What efforts were those?

From your warped perspective only. Considering how the GOP nearly destroyed the economy and then refused to help Obama fix it, you bahs-turds should just STFU.

Should the Republicans thank Obama for his crappy recover
Yep! Despite their best efforts to make him fail.

What efforts were those?

Tried to kill fracking and offshore drilling.
Added a shit ton of regulations.
Obamacare.
Tried to impose cap and trade.

From your warped perspective only.

Weakest recovery since WWII, in actuality.
Nothing to do with me. Fact.

the GOP nearly destroyed the economy and then refused to help Obama fix it,

Yeah, adding $9.3 trillion to the debt wasn't enough.
He wanted to added $4 trillion or $5 trillion more. Great plan. DERP!

Google it.

I did, all I could find was, JQPublic1 is a fucking moron.

Obamacare.
You are even more stupid than I thought. Thanks to Obama our economy did not tank when the bottom fell out of oil prices. If he hadn't slowed production and discouraged fracking and offshore drilling, oil prices could be a dollar per gallonby now. I doubt you are bright enough to appreciate the impact of that on the economy because obviously you can't think for yourself.

Do you even know the differences and spatial relationships between federal spending the deficit and the debt? Since you targeted debt instead of the other 2 issues let's roll with that just so you don't get confused. The debt is the money owed to the public. Most of it is due to Congress tapping into and spending surplus assets added to the treasury by the superfunds such as social security and the military retirement fund...to name a few. When people retire those "loans"have to be repaid. The president
has little to do with it. You didn't know that did ya? See how dumb you are?

did, all I could find was, JQPublic1 is a fucking moron

After reading this post a light should click on in the mind of even an idiot like you. But your fuse is blown...its far too late to try and save you.

[

Nothing to do with me. Fact
Well dayum, dude...I'd rather have a long slow recovery than a short one that ends so quickly it nearly takes you back to square one in a couple of years. Grrrr.your stupidly is nauseating.

Obamacare.
You are even more stupid than I thought. Thanks to Obama our economy did not tank when the bottom fell out of oil prices. If he hadn't slowed production and discouraged fracking and offshore drilling, oil prices could be a dollar per gallonby now.

Do you even know the differences and spatial relationships between federal spending the deficit and the debt? Since you targeted debt instead of the other 2 issues let's roll with that just so you don't get confused. The debt is the money owed to the public. Most of it is due to Congress tapping into and spending surplus assets added to the treasury by the superfunds such as social security and the military retirement fund...to name a few. When people retire those "loans"have to be repaid. The president
has little to do with it. You didn't know that did ya? See how dumb you are?

did, all I could find was, JQPublic1 is a fucking moron

After reading this post a light should click on in the mind of even an idiot like you. But your fuse is blown...its far too late to try and save you.

[

Thanks to Obama our economy did not tank when the bottom fell out of oil prices.

Low oil prices are good for our economy, idiot.

If he hadn't slowed production and discouraged fracking and offshore drilling,

You think he did that to help our economy? Hilarious!

oil prices could be a dollar per gallon by now

Crude is currently about $1.10 a gallon ($46 a barrel)

I doubt you are bright enough to appreciate the impact of that on the economy because obviously you can't think for yourself.

Since you're so bright, explain how awesome our economy does when oil spikes.
You could go back to 1973 when the Arabs stopped selling oil to the US and the price of oil quadrupled.
That must have been awesome, eh?
Those long lines at the gas station must have been a big boost to US GDP. Right?
Or go back to the summer of 2008, when oil broke $140 a barrel.
The economy really benefitted from that, eh?

Do you even know the differences and spatial relationships between federal spending the deficit and the debt?

Spatial relationships? I recognize gibberish when I hear it. LOL!

The debt is the money owed to the public. Most of it is due to Congress tapping into and spending surplus assets added to the treasury by the superfunds such as social security and the military retirement fund

He added $9.3 trillion. It had nothing to do with the Trust Funds, moron.
He wanted to add a lot more. The House stopped him. Thankfully.
So tell me, how much of the $19.84 trillion in debt when the failure left office is owed to Trust Funds?
Give me your best estimate.

After reading this post a light should click on in the mind

The only light I see is from you running away from your moronic claim. Keep running, idjit.

Nothing to do with me. Fact
Well dayum, dude...I'd rather have a long slow recovery than a short one that ends so quickly it nearly takes you back to square one in a couple of years. Grrrr.your stupidly is nauseating.

Yeah, sub 3% growth under Obama is much better than the 5% plus we saw under Reagan.

upload_2017-7-1_11-28-35.png

upload_2017-7-1_11-29-22.png

DERP!

As long as those prices don't get absurdly low..
Word is spreading: portfolios and endowments worth a total of $2.6 trillion in assets have begun to divest from fossil fuels. The smart money is heading elsewhere.

I dont know and neither do you.

I meant the refined stuff laymen call gasoline.

Tell me how well the oil industry does when a huge glut of oil causes profits to fall long term. Yet, operating expenses and labor go higher or remain the same . its really simple math...

That's because you don't look up definitions.
words above elementary school level can be challenging for Trump's "poorly educated."

Ok genius...how did Obama add $9.3 trillion to the national debt? What specifically did he do that links him to every cent?

Word is spreading: portfolios and endowments worth a total of $2.6 trillion in assets have begun to divest from fossil fuels. The smart money is heading elsewhere.

Tell me how well the oil industry does when a huge glut of oil causes profits to fall long term. Yet, operating expenses and labor go higher or remain the same . its really simple math...

words above elementary school level can be challenging for Trump's "poorly educated."

Ok genius...how did Obama add $9.3 trillion to the national debt? What specifically did he do that links him to every cent?

Wrong. $1 oil would be an enormous boon to our economy.

Word is spreading: portfolios and endowments worth a total of $2.6 trillion in assets have begun to divest from fossil fuels.

Americans hold nearly $110 trillion in assets.

The smart money is heading elsewhere.

Where? More expensive, less reliable "green energy"?

Experts don't make that mistake.

If you think Obama tried to cripple domestic energy exploration because he thought that would help the economy, you're dumber than he is.

Tell me how well the oil industry does when a huge glut of oil causes profits to fall long term.

The oil industry, less than 2% of GDP, would suffer. While the much, much, much larger economy that uses oil
would benefit.

Why don't you look up "spatial relationships between federal spending the deficit and the debt".
Let me know what you find. DERP!

words above elementary school level can be challenging for Trump's "poorly educated"

Based on your gibberish, you're really super smart. LOL!

The oil industry, less than 2% of GDP, would suffer. While the much, much, much larger economy that uses oil
would benefit.
How Oil Prices Impact the U.S. Economy

The other groups that tends to suffer when U.S. oil prices drop are the banking and investment sectors. There are a lot of different companies drilling and servicing wells on the shale deposits, and many of these companies finance their operations by raising capital and taking on debt. This means that investors and banks both have money to lose if the price of oil drops to where new wells are no longer profitable and the companies dependent on drilling and service then go out of business. Of course, investors and bankers are well-versed in risks and rewards, but the losses still destroy capital when they happen. Between the job losses and the capital losses, a dip in oil prices can trim the growth of the U.S. economy.

Read more: How Oil Prices Impact the U.S. Economy | Investopedia How Oil Prices Impact the U.S. Economy
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

would benefit.

The other groups that tends to suffer when U.S. oil prices drop are the banking and investment sectors. There are a lot of different companies drilling and servicing wells on the shale deposits, and many of these companies finance their operations by raising capital and taking on debt. This means that investors and banks both have money to lose if the price of oil drops to where new wells are no longer profitable and the companies dependent on drilling and service then go out of business. Of course, investors and bankers are well-versed in risks and rewards, but the losses still destroy capital when they happen. Between the job losses and the capital losses, a dip in oil prices can trim the growth of the U.S. economy.

Read more: How Oil Prices Impact the U.S. Economy | Investopedia How Oil Prices Impact the U.S. Economy

Thanks for the link......

The price of oil influences the costs of other production and manufacturing across the United States. For example, there is the direct correlation between the cost of gasoline or airplane fuel to the price of transporting goods and people. A drop in fuel prices means lower transport costs and cheaper airline tickets. As many industrial chemicals are refined from oil, lower oil prices benefit the manufacturing sector. Before the resurgence in U.S. oil production, drops in the price of oil were largely viewed as positive because it lowered the price of importing oil and reduced costs for the manufacturing and transport sectors. This reduction of costs could be passed on to consumer. Greater discretionary income for consumer spending can further stimulate the economy.

Have you noticed your error?

would benefit.

The price of oil influences the costs of other production and manufacturing across the United States. For example, there is the direct correlation between the cost of gasoline or airplane fuel to the price of transporting goods and people. A drop in fuel prices means lower transport costs and cheaper airline tickets. As many industrial chemicals are refined from oil, lower oil prices benefit the manufacturing sector. Before the resurgence in U.S. oil production, drops in the price of oil were largely viewed as positive because it lowered the price of importing oil and reduced costs for the manufacturing and transport sectors. This reduction of costs could be passed on to consumer. Greater discretionary income for consumer spending can further stimulate the economy.

Have you noticed yours?

would benefit.

Have you noticed yours?

Haven't made one.

would benefit.

Have you noticed yours?

Haven't made one.
would benefit.

Have you noticed yours?

Haven't made one.
Your opinion is of no greater value than any of the authors in the links i cited.

Forum List

Back