Zone1 A truth from Jesus

A truth concerning Jesus and His ancestral lineage as the "Son of Man".......descendant of Adam the first man.

To David (king) was made the promise that his lineage (ancestral line) would remain the throne of Israel (2 Sam.7:12, Ps. 89:3-4, Jer. 23:5)

Its very important to note that Jesus was in line to sit on David's throne via his legal physical lineage (ancestral line). In the Gospel of Matthew the line of "Blessing" from God was traced. Line of Blessing does not always fall upon the 1st born in line.....precendent has been established where the 4th son was given the Blessing of God to be 1st in line. (Gen. 49:10).

The other Son's were rejected by God for various reasons and sins......for instance "Ruben" was skipped over for sleeping with his father's concubine (Gen. 49:4) The other 2 sons were skipped over because of their anger and violent temperments (Gen.49:5-7)......in other words God's always gives reason why ceratin Sons in line for kingship are skipped over......

As far as Jesus was concerned......He was in line to sit on David's via both His lines of heritage of Josesph........Jesus' legal father through adoption, under Jewish law adopted son's have the same legal rights as natural birth sons....and through Mary's physical lineage....where the line of Mary's father was considered.

But the scripture's point out that Jesus is made non-eligible to sit on David's throne physically because of a promise made from God. The last king of Israel to sit on David's throne "Jerconiah" was so wicked that God made a promise one of his descendants would be allowed to sit on David's throne (Jer. 22:24-30)

Jesus Legal Line goes through Jeconiah, but His physical line goes through another descendant (Luke 1:32-33). It is only through legal adoption that Jesus is qualified to sit on David's throne........and that is through being made Lord and Christ (king) of a Spiritual Kingdom, not a physcial kingdom.........to sit on David's throne in heaven, not on earth. Just as described in Acts 2: 14-47.........Peter begins by declaring.......this the prophecy of Joel coming true.........AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN "THE LAST DAYS"....(Acts 2:17)

Clearly, we as Christians have been living in the LAST DAYS of mankind since Jesus' ascension into Heaven....the last days are not some magical fable awaiting tribulation in the some imgained FUTURE reign of Jesus........we have been living in tribulation for the Name of Jesus for over 2000 years now. (Matthew 10:22-24), "And ye shall be hated of all men for My Names Sake; but he that endureth to the end shall be saved........" We all live in tribulation of this world, thus were are called out from the world to remain loyal to Christ Jesus.

The new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella in 66 AD and avoided the tribulation.

He was referring to Gods chosen ones as a whole-Some of you will not taste death, not to them personally. Prophecy is clear kingdom rule began here at Rev 6- he receives his crown. And the prophecy from Daniel= 2520 years from the time the last king was removed from Jerusalem= 607 bce--comes out to 1914, and at rev 6-peace will be taken from the earth also proves that date correct. This is called the presence- Matt 24:37--2Pet 3:4--1Cor 15:23

Daniel was written in 164 BC about Antiochus IV Epiphanies who had defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews.

Matthew 28:18-19-- All authority has been given to me in heaven and on earth.

Fact--If Jesus were God, already had the authority, but he didnt. That means one who is superior to him gave him the authority. Proving he is not equal to his Father. Proving Jesus' words 100% truth= John 20:17, Rev 3:12--He teaches of that one--The Father is greater than i- proving 0 equality. Proving every trinity religion on earth false. It takes believing Jesus, no trinitarian will. They live by the errors translated in centuries ago by the religion that came out of Rome and believe them over the one they claim to follow. Those errors contradict Jesus to the core.
John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

From this verse we learn that the Word was with God in the beginning and we also learn that the word was God in the beginning.

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Here we learn that the Word is Jesus Christ. So, Jesus was with God the Father in the beginning and he was also a God.

John 1:2-5
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Here we learn that Jesus was with God in the beginning and that all things were created by him. We learn that he had life within himself and that life is the light of men.

So before the foundation of this earth, Jesus was part of the Godhead. He wasn't exactly the same and God the Father but he was advanced enough to be part of the Godhead. He was entrusted to be the creator of all things. Through him we receive life and light. Jesus shared in the glory of the Father before coming to this earth. While on this earth, Jesus had to receive grace for grace until he became perfected and received a fulness of glory of God. In this way He became one with his Father and became full of grace and truth.

John 17:1,5
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Here we read that Jesus shared in the glory of the Father before the world was. But obviously since he is asking for that glory again, he did not always share in that glory while here on the earth. But the hour had come for him receive a fulness of that glory again. In this way he became one with the Father. He also sought that we, the children of God, would also share in that glory and become one even as the Father and Jesus Christ are one.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Those who inherit the kingdom of heaven, will receive a fulness of the glory of God and become one with Jesus and God the Father the same as they are one in each other, all sharing the fulness of the glory of God.

Jesus, while on this earth, became a little child and needed to grow from grace to grace until he received of a fulness of the Father. Now he is one with the Father and shares in a fulness of the glory of the Father. The Father is the head of his kingdom and is the ultimate authority. However, he does share all his power and glory with his son Jesus Christ and will share all his power and glory with his children who become heirs of the kingdom and become one with God and his Christ. It is the desire of the Father that his children become like him.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Last edited:
The new Christians fled Jerusalem for Pella in 66 AD and avoided the tribulation.
Just as "prophesied" by The Christ..........the disciples of Jesus listened to Him and heeded His warning about the signs of the coming destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of Biblical Israel around the globe, when Jesus compared the destruction of the Jews who were found guilty of shaming and killing the prophets of God (Matthew 23:33-39)......Jesus then compares the fall of Jerusalem with the "Abomination of Desolation"......the prophetic event foretold by Daniel (12:11)........and directly referenced by Jesus (Matthew 24:15)

Jesus foretold His disciples about the END OF THE AGE of Biblical Israrel where they would be punished for failing to live up to content of the Covenant of Moses called THE LAW (Matthew 24:1-3, Mark 13:1-4, Luke 21:5-7). According to history actual.......not one individual identifying as followers of Jesus was killed during the fall of biblical Israel.

The teachings of Jesus found in Matthew 24 are often misapplied by those who would confuse Jesus' prophecy and warning concerning the fall of Jerusalem with the end of the World prophecies that not even Jesus knew the time thereof, only the Father knows when the END of the World will come with eternal judgment. (Matthew 24:36-37) is the marker when Jesus ceases speaking about the fall of Jerusalem and begins speaking about the end of days and the end of the world.

Only the scriptural "illiterate" fails to comprehend the fact that ONLY THE FATHER knows when the end of the world will come......as confessed by Jesus Himself.......not He nor the Angels of heaven know when that event will occur, it will come like a thief in the night....ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. (Matthew 24:36)

Only the gullible will fall for the false doctrine of demons. Jebus loves ya........but send your money to MY ADDRESS.

Last edited:
Just as "prophesied" by The Christ..........the disciples of Jesus listened to Him and heeded His warning about the signs of the coming destruction of Jerusalem and the scattering of Biblical Israel around the globe, when Jesus compared the destruction of the Jews who were found guilty of shaming and killing the prophets of God (Matthew 23:33-39)......Jesus then compares the fall of Jerusalem with the "Abomination of Desolation"......the prophetic event foretold by Daniel (12:11)........and directly referenced by Jesus (Matthew 24:15)

Jesus foretold His disciples about the END OF THE AGE of Biblical Israrel where they would be punished for failing to live up to content of the Covenant of Moses called THE LAW (Matthew 24:1-3, Mark 13:1-4, Luke 21:5-7). According to history actual.......not one individual identifying as followers of Jesus was killed during the fall of biblical Israel.

The teachings of Jesus found in Matthew 24 are often misapplied by those who would confuse Jesus' prophecy and warning concerning the fall of Jerusalem with the end of the World prophecies that not even Jesus knew the time thereof, only the Father knows when the END of the World will come with eternal judgment. (Matthew 24:36-37) is the marker when Jesus ceases speaking about the fall of Jerusalem and begins speaking about the end of days and the end of the world.

Only the scriptural "illiterate" fails to comprehend the fact that ONLY THE FATHER knows when the end of the world will come......as confessed by Jesus Himself.......not He nor the Angels of heaven know when that event will occur, it will come like a thief in the night....ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS. (Matthew 24:36)

Only the gullible will fall for the false doctrine of demons.

Daniel is about the first abomination of desolation when Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews.

Daniel is about the first abomination of desolation when Antiochus IV Epiphanies defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews.
Jesus disagrees.......Jesus directly references Daniel 12:11 as recorded in Matthew 24:15 when foretelling of the destruction of Israel due to its history in mistreating the prophets of God as referenced in Matthew 23:33-39.

God made promises to Israel........to inculde its total destruction if Israel should fail to fulfill its obligations to the Covenent of Moses (THE LAW of GOD). God promised to destroy Biblical Israel when it disobeyed (Lev. 26:27-39), They would be driven from the land (Deut 4:25-28), They would cease to be a Nation (Deut. 8:19-20)..........Biblical Israel was destroyed from Existence over 2000 years ago in the 1st century. The nation calling itself Israel is but a poor imitation with no Tribal IDs, No Royal Priesthood, No sacrifices as described in the Law.........no King, governed by men.........no land of their own, the land they reside on was given to them by the United Nations, not God........No Temple nor any possiblity of building another........

Read the quote from Jesus, "Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet; standing in the Holy Place (Jerusalem and the Temple)......LET THE READER UNDERSTAND (something you fail to comprehend.....) -- Matthew 24:15 Jesus goes on to warn His disciples about the coming destruction of Jerusalem with Israel to be scattered around the globe.....

As a Christian...........I am forbidden "private interpretation" of prophecy, as the prophets who revealed the message self interpreted (2 Peter 1:19-20)..........I am also forbidden (unlike you and your personal biased opinions) TO GO BEYOND THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN........(1 Cor.4:6) I shall continue to worship IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH (as recorded by the inspired Apostles of Christ) -- John 4:24

Who am I to accept as truth? Your personal biased opinion in promoting the false doctrine of Islam......or The Word of God which is written and reads the same for everyone that would but read it? I choose door number 2. "As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord." Ex. 10:26

What you fail to comprehend is the fact that the Apostles of Christ were commissioned to "Reveal the Mystery"......that had been hidden by God from mankind until His appointed time to reveal that mystery. (Col. 1:26-27) Some still can't comprehend the mystery, even when its recorded in writting. God had a plan before time itself and the world began.......to use the sacrifice of His only begotten Son to offer salvation to all of mankind, "For God so loved the world......."

That mystery that has existed from the beginning of time is now revealed and man is without excuse when he worships false doctrines. (1 Peter 1:20........2 Tim.1:9) God would have none lost and would have all men be saved by coming to the knowledge of that truth (1 Tim. 2:3-4).

Last edited:
LMAO:abgg2q.jpg:.........you quote a personal opinion from 1879 and declare it true..... directly contradicting the inspired writing of the Apostle Peter in detailing that Scriptures/Prophecies are not for PRIVATE INTERPRETATION/OPINION.....they are self interpreted by the prophets who delivered them. (2 Peter 1:20)

Why are you reduced to the requirement of seeking sources that are external to the Holy Scriptures? Because YOUR CULT and all its propaganda laced reading materials are directly contradicted by the Inspired Record found in the Canon of the Holy Bible.......the "only" source required to debunk false doctrines.

"As we said before, so say I (The Apostle of Christ) now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you that than you have received (inspired record in the Word of God), LET HIM BE ACCURSED." -- Gal. 1:9

Again.........how can you tell when a supposed prophet is not representing God's word?

"And if you say in your heart, How will we recognize the Word the Lord has not Spoken? When the prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, AND THE THING(S) DO NOT HAPPEN OR COME TRUE, THAT IS A THING THE LORD HAS NOT SPOKEN........." -- Deut. 18:21-22 :no_text11:

A historically recorded account of the FAILED PROPHECIES from the WATCHTOWER CULT can not be denied. Are the Witnesses "confirmed liars" when compared to the actual Word of God? Indeed History records at least 8 times prophecies made by the watchtower.......FAILED. FYI: Your cult worships God by a false name made by a mistranslation of the German Language into the Kings English in the middle ages. There is no God called Jehovah........its a name made by mistake of translation. The Lord God is simply "I AM"......just as decribed by the Christ Himself, "Before Abraham was.......I AM". -- John 8:58. When Moses asked the Lord to Identify Himself when the people asked who sent him......the Lord replied, "Tell them that I AM sent you." -- Ex. 3:14

Its not a private interpretation. Its a prophecy from Daniel that points to Rev 6 being 1914--its is accurate.

what will it be-----a democrat member of BLM-

3 things in the power positions on earth = all promising a hope or better way of life, they cannot bring to be.
Govts-6
Commercial system-6
False religions 6
Gods kingdom = 7( stands for complete in the numbers of man) Every promise will come to be reality.
Thus 6 falls short of complete

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

From this verse we learn that the Word was with God in the beginning and we also learn that the word was God in the beginning.

John 1:14
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Here we learn that the Word is Jesus Christ. So, Jesus was with God the Father in the beginning and he was also a God.

John 1:2-5
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Here we learn that Jesus was with God in the beginning and that all things were created by him. We learn that he had life within himself and that life is the light of men.

So before the foundation of this earth, Jesus was part of the Godhead. He wasn't exactly the same and God the Father but he was advanced enough to be part of the Godhead. He was entrusted to be the creator of all things. Through him we receive life and light. Jesus shared in the glory of the Father before coming to this earth. While on this earth, Jesus had to receive grace for grace until he became perfected and received a fulness of glory of God. In this way He became one with his Father and became full of grace and truth.

John 17:1,5
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Here we read that Jesus shared in the glory of the Father before the world was. But obviously since he is asking for that glory again, he did not always share in that glory while here on the earth. But the hour had come for him receive a fulness of that glory again. In this way he became one with the Father. He also sought that we, the children of God, would also share in that glory and become one even as the Father and Jesus Christ are one.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Those who inherit the kingdom of heaven, will receive a fulness of the glory of God and become one with Jesus and God the Father the same as they are one in each other, all sharing the fulness of the glory of God.

Jesus, while on this earth, became a little child and needed to grow from grace to grace until he received of a fulness of the Father. Now he is one with the Father and shares in a fulness of the glory of the Father. The Father is the head of his kingdom and is the ultimate authority. However, he does share all his power and glory with his son Jesus Christ and will share all his power and glory with his children who become heirs of the kingdom and become one with God and his Christ. It is the desire of the Father that his children become like him.

Matthew 5:48
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
John 1:1 doesnt say it that way in the Greek Lexicons, you are being duped--Jesus warned you why at John 15:20-21--He said--that on account of his name( meaning they thought they were standing for it) they would do things against the true followers-Why?--Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah)--The one he calls THE ONLY TRUE GOD at John 17:3--It also says there-one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life.

Its not a private interpretation. Its a prophecy from Daniel that points to Rev 6 being 1914--its is accurate.
Not according to JESUS.....its pointing to the destruction of Jerusalem, as Jesus stated His prophecy would come true within that very generation (in the 1st century)

Read Matthew 23:36.......leading up to Matthew 24 text about the Abomination of Desolation (Matt. 24:15)

"I (Jesus) say to you........ALL THESE THINGS WILL COME UPON "THIS GENERATION". (Matt. 23:36) In context, Jesus is addressing the religious leaders of HIS TIME (the 1st century) and charging them with a history of abusing and killing the prophets of God. Jesus warned them......their destruction was at hand. Jerusalem was destroyed in the late 1st century by the Roman Empire.

Its just like the Kingdom of God......came in the 1st century as recorded in scripture, some claim that kingdom has never come making Jesus a liar. "There will be some standing here that shall not taste of death until they see the Kingdom of God come with power......" Mark 9:1

Last edited:
John 1:1 doesnt say it that way in the Greek Lexicons, you are being duped--Jesus warned you why at John 15:20-21--He said--that on account of his name( meaning they thought they were standing for it) they would do things against the true followers-Why?--Because they did not know the one who sent him=Father=YHWH(Jehovah)--The one he calls THE ONLY TRUE GOD at John 17:3--It also says there-one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life.
Below is the translation of John 1:1 word for word from Interlinear bible on biblehub.com. Here is John 1:1 from the KJV,
John 1:1 from KJV

Here is the interlinear translation from biblehub.com

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with - God, and God was the Word.

John 1 - Click for Chapter
1 1722 [e]
1 En
1 Ἐν
1 In [the]
1 Prep
746 [e]
archē
ἀρχῇ
beginning
N-DFS
1510 [e]
ēn
ἦν
was
V-IIA-3S
3588 [e]
ho

the
Art-NMS
3056 [e]
Logos
Λόγος ,
Word
N-NMS
2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
and
Conj
3588 [e]
ho

the
Art-NMS
3056 [e]
Logos
Λόγος
Word
N-NMS
1510 [e]
ēn
ἦν
was
V-IIA-3S
4314 [e]
pros
πρὸς
with
Prep
3588 [e]
ton
τὸν
-
Art-AMS
2316 [e]
Theon
Θεόν ,
God
N-AMS
2532 [e]
kai
καὶ
and
Conj
2316 [e]
Theos
Θεὸς
God
N-NMS
1510 [e]
ēn
ἦν
was
V-IIA-3S
3588 [e]
ho

the
Art-NMS
3056 [e]
Logos
Λόγος .
Word
N-NMS

the only difference is that the KJV says, "and the Word was God" and the interlinear bible translation says, "and God was the Word." Whether you say it one way or the other, the Word = God, or God = the Word. Verse 14 tells us that Jesus was the Word. So I see no problem with the translation as you indicate. The interlinear translation from John 14 verifies this:

interlinear translation of John 1:14
and the Word flesh became and dwelt among us and we beheld the glory of him a glory as of an only begotten from the Father full of grace and truth.

So you see that "the Word" was referring to Christ. Christ was the only begotten of the Father in the flesh. So, NO I don't believe I am being duped by the KJV. I think I'm being duped by you.

Last edited:
Scriptural Record concerning the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of God is not some "hoped-for" future......literal kingdom, its a Spiritual Kingdom........that begins with a prophecy by the prophet Daniel's vision concerning the coming of the "Son of Man"....i.e., a descendent of Adam who shall be given a kingdom that is without end, a kingdom that would encompasses all nations of the world, a kingdom that can never be destroyed. (Daniel 7:13-14).

Question? What literal kingdom on earth can ever be ETERNAL while allowing all nations on earth to be servants of that kingdom? There can never be such a LITERAL KINGDOM on earth. Even the false doctrine of a magical 1000 year reign has placed a "term limit" on its supposed future literal kingdom.

The SON OF MAN spoken of by Daniel turned out to be none other than Jesus Christ.....with the "Ancient of Days" turning out to be THE FATHER (God). The actual record found in the N.T. canon demonstrates how Jesus "ascended into heaven" (the abode of the Ancient of Days (God) by being taken up "IN THE CLOUDS"........just as prophesied by Daniel (7:13-14)......this record is clear and unambigous (Acts 1:9-11). Daniel's prophecy was coming true.......the Kingdom of God was being established in the 1st century.

On the day of Pentecost (Acts 2) Peter directly announced to the people gathered there that David the prophet of God and King of Israel had said that God would, "raise up the Christ (the messiah of prophecy) to sit on his (David's) throne (Acts 2:30). Peter went on to declare that ".........God has made this Jesus (whom you killed), BOTH LORD AND CHRIST (Acts 2:36)......Lord when translated means (ruler/master)..........Chrirst when translated means (anointed king......of Israel)

Jesus had but a 3.5 year physical ministry here on earth.......during this ministry both He (Jesus) and His cousin John (the baptist) had been teaching/preaching......declaring that KINGDOM OF GOD WAS "AT HAND" (near). The record in the Gospel of Mark points out that Jesus declared, "THE TIME IS FULFILLED (meaning a prophecy is coming true.....particuarlly the prophecy of Daniel and a never ending kingdom of God).........AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND (near) (Mark 1:14-15)........this was the beginning of Jesus physical ministry here on earth.

It took the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus to bring The Kingdom of God to earth as a spiritual kingdom of Israel.........literal Israel was destroyed from the earth because it had broken the laws of God by abusing and killing the prophets of God (Matthew 23:36, Matthew 24)............there was but a loyal remnant of Israel that was saved by accepting Jesus as the Messiah of Prophecy.....as prophecy had declared that the Kingdom would be preached and taught first to the Jews. In fact.....Christianity was almost exclusive to the Jews for the 1st 10 years of the infant kingdom's existence.....it was not until 10 years after the death of Christ that the first Gentile (all other nations other than Israel) was allowed into the kingdom of God (Acts 10)

We.......all the people's of the earth.....are not waiting and hoping for some future.......literal kingdom to be established. The Kingdom of God has existed for over 2000 years now as we speak with Jesus sitting on the throne of David at the right hand of the Father ..........IN HEAVEN, ruling over His never ending kingdom as both Lord and Christ

While the kingdom addressed by Daniel in 2:44 was to come in the 4th earthly kingdom time frame........which happened to be the Roman Empire period of time in world history, ZECHARIAH had said, "He (the Son of Man) shall build a temple of the Lord" -- Zech. 6:12) that temple is not literal......its spiritual as defined in N.T. scripture. Its the church that Jesus said He would build (Matthew 16:18). Ephesians 2:18-22 decades before 70 AD and Jerusalem's temple destruction.....Jesus was the chief cornerstone of that holy temple.....with His apostles being foundation stones of the same temple........with each Christian entering the kingdom/church.....the temple was being constructed block by block ........along with the chief cornerstone (Jesus), the foundation stones (the apostles of Christ)........together with each new member.....the temple was constructed (spiritually) -- Eph. 2:22

The kingdom of God is real.....its here.......and as of today that Kingdom encompasses over 1/3 the world's total population. (Gal. 3:28-29) Jew and Gentile, male and female, slave and free (in Christ) are heirs to the promise made to father Abraham........for they are made ONE (nation) by the blood of Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back