A third of CPAC wants to cancel Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron DeSantis is the man to watch.

He has better Constitutional fortitude than Trump, all the America First attitude and none of the ego.

Besides, in 4 years Trump will be too old and in bad health.

DeSantis 2024 !!!
If trump would put his money behind Desantis,he would have a good shot.yeah trump would be too old by then,people need to stop thinking about trump coming back thst year, I would take either him or the governor of SD,either of them would be great for the country.

Last edited:
Ron DeSantis is the man to watch.

He has better Constitutional fortitude than Trump, all the America First attitude and none of the ego.

Besides, in 4 years Trump will be too old and in bad health.

DeSantis 2024 !!!
I don't trust him....Too slick.

I go by what he actually does.

Has DeSantis done anything "slick" I should know of that you know of?

Trump openly said he would "take peoples guns first and worry about due process later"
People have said a lot of the same things about Benn Sasse, Tom Cotton, Matt Bevin, and a lot of other statist goons masquerading as freedom advocates....And look what we have.

I don't trust DeSantis like I never trusted those dudes.

I hear you.

Trusting ANY politician these days is dubious.

But I can't vote for Trump again. I'll vote Independent if he runs as a Republican again.

I don't trust Trump....a lifelong New York Democrat. And NOTHING but Establishment loving hacks on the SCOTUS
He was also all talk and no action on making america great.If he was sincere on that,he would have gotten rid of the CIA,fbi,irs,and fed,he did not lift one finger to do that. I don’t expect thst to ever happen either as long as we have this corrupt two party system we have.voting for the independent never works,the elite always make sure the independent never gets elected.we need a fucking revolution to get rid of this freaking corrupt two party system.

According to this reporter....

That doesn't seem like good news for the Obergruppenführer of the GOP.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

If Romney, Flake or Cheney is the Republican candidate in 2024 I predict the Dems will win in a landslide. Hell, I would‘t vote for any of them. I simply wouldn’t vote for president.

I and many other conservatives are sick and tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. That eliminates most establishment republicans.

We want someone ready to get in the ring and fight for us. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Trump but it should be someone who is not just a punching bag for the democrat candidate.

Trump showed us what a fighter can accomplish in four years and it was a lot. He wasn’t the nicest president of my lifetime but he definitely did a lot of good for this nation.

Good for them.

Provides a nice base for Romney, Flake and Cheney to primary The Donald in 2024.

If Romney, Flake or Cheney is the Republican candidate in 2024 I predict the Dems will win in a landslide. Hell, I would‘t vote for any of them. I simply wouldn’t vote for president.

I and many other conservatives are sick and tired of wimpy, wimpy, wimpy Republicans. That eliminates most establishment republicans.

We want someone ready to get in the ring and fight for us. It doesn’t necessarily have to be Trump but it should be someone who is not just a punching bag for the democrat candidate.

Trump showed us what a fighter can accomplish in four years and it was a lot. He wasn’t the nicest president of my lifetime but he definitely did a lot of good for this nation.

I’m hoping Desantis or the governor of South Dakota gets in,they appear to not be part of the corrupt two party system,

Good for them.

I’m hoping Desantis or the governor of South Dakota gets in,they appear to not be part of the corrupt two party system,

Desantis is the Governor of my state and he has done an excellent job.

Who the fuck is Kyle Griffen and why should anyone believe him?

Biden is the Obergruppenführer, Riech Fuhrer and head NAZI of the Democrat Reich.

The third that wants to cancel Trump are the people that have been using rigged government to rob the American taxpayer for years. When Trump made America more for the taxpayer and less for the elitist establishment, he made enemies of a lot of neocon swampers. Eff them.

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?
Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.
I'll confess to being prime.

The popular vote dictates who gets what electoral vote unless someone indulges duress by poking your eye out with old glory.

lmao 1/3 of the people there in the audience are like "nah, no thanks loser"
What % of Leftists prefer Sanders over Biden? 1/3?

Its par for the course in politics, mam.
It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?

I remember in 2016 when all you idiots and your celebrity and media pals were mocking and laughing at Trump, and saying he didn't have a chance in hell at the nomination, then saying he didn't have a chance against Hillary. You dumb ducks never learn your lesson.
Well, he did lose the popular vote to Clinton, lost the whole enchilada to Biden and I doubt that splitting the Republican Party will get him anything but roids.

Wait, what are you crowing about?
Well, the popular vote means nothing in the Presidential election. You're a prime example of what I'm saying.
I'll confess to being prime.

The popular vote dictates who gets what electoral vote unless someone indulges duress by poking your eye out with old glory.
actually changing the rules illegally. that's what happened. just a fact. can't change the fact, election day was November 3, not November 6. sorry. Deadline was never changed legally. FACT!

It might be more than 1/3 for Sanders but the difference is that most of the Sanders Supporters voted for Biden. People who like a Mitt Romney will not again vote for Trump. They already have their SC Justices.

Properly played, many on the religious right will leave Trump to his prostitutes. What then?
what then what? you seem to be delusional like we're going somewhere. too fking funny. I'm right here, will be here. Trump changed politics. deal with it.

Trump isn't running in 2024? Unless I missed something? But if he endorses as softer candidate then both the old GOP and new Trump GOP could come together. Would that not be the plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back