A swarm of asteroids will be barreling past earth tomorrow

(Express) – Four asteroids reaching speeds of up to 27,500mph are expected to swing by Earth one by one in the next 24 hours, NASA’s asteroids trackers have revealed. The asteroids are all heading past Earth on what astronomers have dubbed “close approach” trajectories. NASA’s tracking systems predict the first space rock, Asteroid 2010 AE30, will approach the planet shortly after midnight tomorrow (Friday, January 17).

A swarm of asteroids will be barreling past Earth tomorrow

Well hells bells just think if you are lucky you will get a warning 5 minutes before it hits..
Do you think man really landed on the moon?

I'm sure we have.
I'm teasin you. Lol But I wanted to make sure. Some of your topics are very interesting and thought provoking.

One day eventually, something the size of Lake Superior is goanna slam us in the ass and it all will go kapoot....or

All of Yellowstone will blow up and we'll all be under a foot of ash in hours.

I'd just like a couple hrs notice to get so totally polluted out of my mind.....maybe a bj or sumptin

Yeah, it would be terrible for you to die a virgin!

(Express) – Four asteroids reaching speeds of up to 27,500mph are expected to swing by Earth one by one in the next 24 hours, NASA’s asteroids trackers have revealed. The asteroids are all heading past Earth on what astronomers have dubbed “close approach” trajectories. NASA’s tracking systems predict the first space rock, Asteroid 2010 AE30, will approach the planet shortly after midnight tomorrow (Friday, January 17).

Well hells bells just think if you are lucky you will get a warning 5 minutes before it hits..

I'm sure we have.
I'm teasin you. Lol But I wanted to make sure. Some of your topics are very interesting and thought provoking.

One day eventually, something the size of Lake Superior is goanna slam us in the ass and it all will go kapoot....or

I'd just like a couple hrs notice to get so totally polluted out of my mind.....maybe a bj or sumptin

Difference between you and I pal is that you probably had to slave to a boss your whole life. I remember you said ,coming home from work once. I didn't. Called every shot in my life while you shoot your big fat mouth. I bet you don't have anyone. All by yourself so miserable. So don't bother me anymore. You are totally worthless.

I'm sure we have.

Difference between you and I pal is that you probably had to slave to a boss your whole life. I remember you said ,coming home from work once. I didn't. Called every shot in my life while you shoot your big fat mouth. I bet you don't have anyone. All by yourself so miserable. So don't bother me anymore. You are totally worthless.

Slave? Not quite. I was in the military for many years. I have a wife, three adult children, and four grandchildren.

You want to have a dick measuring contest, I suggest you seek out a plastic surgeon first.

It was a joke, not a dick, so you don't have to take it so hard, Mr. Flaccid.

A bigger more urgent problem could be our sun novas and we get a polar reversal. That might result in a total species extermination.

Why would a pole reversal be such a bad thing? Your compass will still work.
LOL. You clearly need to research the topic. Pole reversal might cause human extinction.

Give me the Reader's Digest version of why you think that is true.

I have not had a good laugh today. Help me out, please!

Last edited:

I'm sure we have.

Slave? Not quite. I was in the military for many years. I have a wife, three adult children, and four grandchildren.

You want to have a dick measuring contest, I suggest you seek out a plastic surgeon first.

You've been an ass hole towards me the whole time I've been here so I don't know what you expect. How do you expect me to answer. I don't know you.

I'm sure we have.

You've been an ass hole towards me the whole time I've been here so I don't know what you expect. How do you expect me to answer. I don't know you.
It’s best to just ban assholes.

I'm sure we have.

Answer me? There are not any questions in my posts except where you called me a slave.

If that were the case, you would not be here!

There is a $300 million Powerball Lottery tomorrow

Are the odds better of me winning the Lottery or getting hit by an asteroid?

Odds are an asteroid won't hit us in many of our generations. However, if one does, we're toast.

Mankind is the first creature on this planet that can prevent that from happening, and it WILL happen again.

What we absolutely do know is not one of the global warming claims is factual. In fact we know they are fill blown lies because we have mountains of fossils, and paleo climate data, real data, not made up computer fantasies, that prove 100% that when the planet is warmer, it is better for all life on this planet.
We know global warming is a threat TODAY that we can do something about

Our ability to destruct asteroids is Sci Fi fantasy

Odds are an asteroid won't hit us in many of our generations. However, if one does, we're toast.

Mankind is the first creature on this planet that can prevent that from happening, and it WILL happen again.

What we absolutely do know is not one of the global warming claims is factual. In fact we know they are fill blown lies because we have mountains of fossils, and paleo climate data, real data, not made up computer fantasies, that prove 100% that when the planet is warmer, it is better for all life on this planet.

What "can we do about it"? (Pretending this nonsense is real)

I’ve been here a lot longer than you dip shit.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I never said anything about how long you have been here. If you will send me your zip code I will find you someone to teach you to read. It's never too late to learn!

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I never said anything about how long you have been here. If you will send me your zip code I will find you someone to teach you to read. It's never too late to learn!
STFU

No, it isn't. Global warming is not now, and has never been a threat to anyone.

It is a scam to make the rich, the uber rich, and to turn the middle class and poor, back into serfs.

And yes, we now have the technology to prevent an asteroid strike. Color me not surprised one little bit that an anti science clown, such as yourself, doesn't know that.

Answer me? There are not any questions in my posts except where you called me a slave.
You've thrown a few flames at me since I've been here. It is known I am not a flamer and give everyone respect. Especially since I don't really know you people. I come here for leisure. Look. Why don't we just move on from here. This is senseless.

Forum List

Back