A swarm of asteroids will be barreling past earth tomorrow

(Express) – Four asteroids reaching speeds of up to 27,500mph are expected to swing by Earth one by one in the next 24 hours, NASA’s asteroids trackers have revealed. The asteroids are all heading past Earth on what astronomers have dubbed “close approach” trajectories. NASA’s tracking systems predict the first space rock, Asteroid 2010 AE30, will approach the planet shortly after midnight tomorrow (Friday, January 17).

A swarm of asteroids will be barreling past Earth tomorrow

Well hells bells just think if you are lucky you will get a warning 5 minutes before it hits..
Do you think man really landed on the moon?

(Express) – Four asteroids reaching speeds of up to 27,500mph are expected to swing by Earth one by one in the next 24 hours, NASA’s asteroids trackers have revealed. The asteroids are all heading past Earth on what astronomers have dubbed “close approach” trajectories. NASA’s tracking systems predict the first space rock, Asteroid 2010 AE30, will approach the planet shortly after midnight tomorrow (Friday, January 17).

Well hells bells just think if you are lucky you will get a warning 5 minutes before it hits..

I'm sure we have.

It's not, nor was, physically/mechanically possible. Now ? We have no way to know

It's not, nor was, physically/mechanically possible. Now ? We have no way to know

Why do you believe this?

I'm sure we have.
I'm teasin you. Lol But I wanted to make sure. Some of your topics are very interesting and thought provoking.

One day eventually, something the size of Lake Superior is goanna slam us in the ass and it all will go kapoot....or

All of Yellowstone will blow up and we'll all be under a foot of ash in hours.

I'd just like a couple hrs notice to get so totally polluted out of my mind.....maybe a bj or sumptin

So 15 years later we faked the Challenger disaster? We faked the entire family and nation watching as the whole crew blew up??..Set up that whole high school to watch their teacher disappear in front of their eyes?

I'm sure we have.
I'm teasin you. Lol But I wanted to make sure. Some of your topics are very interesting and thought provoking.

One day eventually, something the size of Lake Superior is goanna slam us in the ass and it all will go kapoot....or

I'd just like a couple hrs notice to get so totally polluted out of my mind.....maybe a bj or sumptin

LOL . On the serious side who the hell knows if we were really the 1st ones though aside from the Russian allegedly beating us there

So 15 years later we faked the Challenger disaster? We faked the entire family and nation watching as the whole crew blew up??..Set up that whole high school to watch their teacher disappear in front of their eyes?

Look at all the shit going on LOL

upload_2020-1-17_17-31-59.png

upload_2020-1-17_17-33-40.png

RSOE EDIS - - Event reports (Earthquakes, events, tropical storms, tsunamies and others)

There is a $300 million Powerball Lottery tomorrow

Are the odds better of me winning the Lottery or getting hit by an asteroid?

I'm sure we have.

LOL . On the serious side who the hell knows if we were really the 1st ones though aside from the Russian allegedly beating us there
How about the fact that Russia isnt denying that the US beat them? :cuckoo:

There is a $300 million Powerball Lottery tomorrow

Are the odds better of me winning the Lottery or getting hit by an asteroid?

Odds are an asteroid won't hit us in many of our generations. However, if one does, we're toast.

Mankind is the first creature on this planet that can prevent that from happening, and it WILL happen again.

What we absolutely do know is not one of the global warming claims is factual. In fact we know they are fill blown lies because we have mountains of fossils, and paleo climate data, real data, not made up computer fantasies, that prove 100% that when the planet is warmer, it is better for all life on this planet.

I'd like to see one hit the UN building while in session.

AOC is an embarrassment to the United States of America, as well as her Democratic Party. That laze, stupid conceited Republican that could not find time in his Washington nightlife schedule to keep in touch with, and properly represent his constituents, ensuring their continued support, that allowed this dumb chic to be elected to office, owe the rest of this country a Big Damn Apology!

Who are you talking about? She primaried a Democrat Congressman.

What's a dumb chic?

A bigger more urgent problem could be our sun novas and we get a polar reversal. That might result in a total species extermination.
Nah, Judgment Day is what makes Evil Doers Extinct. Maybe you should read up on it. You LibTards will blame it on Global Warming while it's God punishing you all and The Earth with it because the people in it have turned Evil.
^^^religious nut job. You and the Mullahs have much in common.
Only I preach repentance and eternal life, while The Mullahs just want to kill you and send you to Hell where you belong.
So much for your Christian kindness.

What would Jesus say?

Probably something in Aramaic and you wouldn't understand it anyway!

Forum List

Back