A swarm of asteroids will be barreling past earth tomorrow

I'm teasin you. Lol But I wanted to make sure. Some of your topics are very interesting and thought provoking.

One day eventually, something the size of Lake Superior is goanna slam us in the ass and it all will go kapoot....or

All of Yellowstone will blow up and we'll all be under a foot of ash in hours.

I'd just like a couple hrs notice to get so totally polluted out of my mind.....maybe a bj or sumptin

Yeah, it would be terrible for you to die a virgin!
Difference between you and I pal is that you probably had to slave to a boss your whole life. I remember you said ,coming home from work once. I didn't. Called every shot in my life while you shoot your big fat mouth. I bet you don't have anyone. All by yourself so miserable. So don't bother me anymore. You are totally worthless.

Slave? Not quite. I was in the military for many years. I have a wife, three adult children, and four grandchildren.

You want to have a dick measuring contest, I suggest you seek out a plastic surgeon first.

It was a joke, not a dick, so you don't have to take it so hard, Mr. Flaccid.
You've been an ass hole towards me the whole time I've been here so I don't know what you expect. How do you expect me to answer. I don't know you.
It’s best to just ban assholes.
Jesus. You have over a 103% rating. When I've been flamed I mostly notice the flamer has a less than 50% rating. They don't like it when I point it out. It does seem predictable to those with shit records

With the internet and Ancestry.com..................Man look at those Mustangs being made.

Last edited:
There is a $300 million Powerball Lottery tomorrow

Are the odds better of me winning the Lottery or getting hit by an asteroid?

Odds are an asteroid won't hit us in many of our generations. However, if one does, we're toast.

Mankind is the first creature on this planet that can prevent that from happening, and it WILL happen again.

What we absolutely do know is not one of the global warming claims is factual. In fact we know they are fill blown lies because we have mountains of fossils, and paleo climate data, real data, not made up computer fantasies, that prove 100% that when the planet is warmer, it is better for all life on this planet.
We know global warming is a threat TODAY that we can do something about

Our ability to destruct asteroids is Sci Fi fantasy

No, it isn't. Global warming is not now, and has never been a threat to anyone.

It is a scam to make the rich, the uber rich, and to turn the middle class and poor, back into serfs.

And yes, we now have the technology to prevent an asteroid strike. Color me not surprised one little bit that an anti science clown, such as yourself, doesn't know that.

Show us the technology to destroy asteroids in space
You have been watching Armageddon too much

Better to spend the R&D money to develop low impact energy solutions

Wasn't that one a bitch.lol.

I actually had a local newspaper interview me in the day. I was one of the original (not many) 1 million point scorers with MY OWN PATTERNS in Pac-Man back in the beginning. Lol.......I never could crack the 1.5 millon. Then I retired. I still have the patterns Lol...........Then I retired and never returned.

I actually had a local newspaper interview me in the day. I was one of the original (not many) 1 million point scorers with MY OWN PATTERNS in Pac-Man back in the beginning. Lol.......I never could crack the 1.5 millon. Then I retired. I still have the patterns Lol...........Then I retired and never returned.

I had a great time turning over Galaga back then. I played for hours for only a quarter. It took me many months to finally do it that one time.

I only played Asteroids a few times because it was too hard, and I didn't have that particular skill to play well.

I had a great time turning over Galaga back then. I played for hours for only a quarter. It took me many months to finally do it that one time.

I only played Asteroids a few times because it was too hard, and I didn't have that particular skill to play well.
Galaga was my second game. Now that was fun. I got pretty good on that one too. I think around 30 stages. That game is so fast after Stage 10. I've tried over the years using those tv ones...but the joysticks aren't even close in feel to the arcade..plus standing and using body action was important to me

Others I remember was Leap Frog...Donkey Kong original.and the one racing game I forgot.

Odds are an asteroid won't hit us in many of our generations. However, if one does, we're toast.

Mankind is the first creature on this planet that can prevent that from happening, and it WILL happen again.

What we absolutely do know is not one of the global warming claims is factual. In fact we know they are fill blown lies because we have mountains of fossils, and paleo climate data, real data, not made up computer fantasies, that prove 100% that when the planet is warmer, it is better for all life on this planet.

It is a scam to make the rich, the uber rich, and to turn the middle class and poor, back into serfs.

And yes, we now have the technology to prevent an asteroid strike. Color me not surprised one little bit that an anti science clown, such as yourself, doesn't know that.

Who said anything about destroying them. Small ones can be blown apart by a nuke. Large ones though have to be pushed.

They have to be discovered, their trajectories calculated. And those that pose a threat get a visit from man and over the years before an impact could occur, ion engines would be set up and they would push the asteroid into a safe orbit.

Simple, but time consuming.

Like I said, you anti science religious fruitloops have zero imagination.

Who said anything about destroying them. Small ones can be blown apart by a nuke. Large ones though have to be pushed.

They have to be discovered, their trajectories calculated. And those that pose a threat get a visit from man and over the years before an impact could occur, ion engines would be set up and they would push the asteroid into a safe orbit.

Send out a tow truck

1493822138m_SPLASH.jpg

I stopped by just to say Ooooh loooook we are still all here amazing isn' it. lmfao.

Send out a tow truck

1493822138m_SPLASH.jpg

No, it would be a container ship full of engines. Plant them, and fire them up. A nice steady push and you no longer have a problem.

Forum List

Back