390 foot asteroid to buzz pass earth closer than the moon tonight

Sooner or later one of those chunks of space rock will have our name on it. If we are going to invest in a space program, part of that should be asteroid intercept and/or redirect technology IMO.

That is why God gave us nuclear missiles. Why be hit with one giant asteroid when we can be hit with 1,000 little radioactive ones.
The idea is to intercept way far out and not blow it up, but deflect it.

That doesn't sound like it will result in a lot of youtubes of asteroids hitting shit. I like my plan much better.
Yes we certainly would want to maximize the viral video effect on the end of the world LoL.

space-astronaut-meteors-earth-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Sooner or later one of those chunks of space rock will have our name on it. If we are going to invest in a space program, part of that should be asteroid intercept and/or redirect technology IMO.

That is why God gave us nuclear missiles. Why be hit with one giant asteroid when we can be hit with 1,000 little radioactive ones.
The idea is to intercept way far out and not blow it up, but deflect it.

That doesn't sound like it will result in a lot of youtubes of asteroids hitting shit. I like my plan much better.
Yes we certainly would want to maximize the viral video effect on the end of the world LoL.

Entertainment is all that matters in life....well that and bacon.

actually it will be hail stones weighing a talent.

Forum List

Back