A Sign That We Will Become a Moral Country Again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Kudos to a candidate in Michigan who is fighting to make us a moral country again.

---Jacky Eubanks, a Trump-backed candidate for Michigan’s state Senate, vowed in an interview with Michael Voris of Church Militant to ban contraception if she gets the chance.---

Who's morals? Yours? Mine? Joe Shit the ragpicker down the street?

That's the problem with morals, because everyone has a slightly different view of what is and isn't "moral".

Some Christians believe that drinking is a sin, some think there is nothing wrong with it. Who's "moral" stance is right on that issue?

So, we have to go all the way back to the Founding Fathers to get back to "morality"? Does that morality include the womanizing and debauchery that many of them participated in?
Guess what? They gave everyone the chance to do what they wanted to do with the Bill of Rights. No one is perfect.

Banning contraception is moral? I believe it's immoral to ban contraception. Married people and non married people are free NOT to conceive or have kids. That's incredibly moral.

So...................in your mind, if something is legal, it's not immoral? You've got a strange value system dude.
I am talking about history. The history you jerks would rather destroy instead of letting people see how far this country has come and the mistakes we overcame.

Forum List

Back