A Sign That We Will Become a Moral Country Again

Unless you weren't a white rich man, in which case you were fucked.
Very few people were rich white men, and still the descendants of millions of Americans managed to get born. Which means the whites who weren’t rich back then managed to survive and were NOT fucked. (Well, they were….but in a different connotation, lol.)

The Founders killed to make a nation and that was moral? The US has christians in it yet it is not a Christian nation.

Because Christians are naive and they let nasty perverts like yourself and your party live here instead of deporting them. They're too nice and tolerant, and that will not end well for the Christians.

Banning contraception is moral? I believe it's immoral to ban contraception. Married people and non married people are free NOT to conceive or have kids. That's incredibly moral.

Since we know what causes pregnancy, it's well known what is 100% effective at preventing them. You really have nothing.

P.S. You American-hating racists really need to get over your disdain for whites and successful people.

They think all white people are rich and get free stuff. Eddie Murphy had a great skit on SNL way back when on what dufus racist blacks think white people get. They think all white people had houses like Wally and Beaver and other fictional TV show characters had, For instance, they never get any real history, like those levees along the Mississippi and around New Orleans being filled with the bodies of German and Irish laborers who were simply buried where they dropped dead building them; black slaves were too valuable to be risked doing dangerous work on levees. cotton boats, and draining swamps., but 'free' white labor was cheap and expendable.

Since we know what causes pregnancy, it's well known what is 100% effective at preventing them. You really have nothing.

And we also know that abstinence only sexual education has failed everywhere it was tried.

The drive to reproduce is one of the strongest in the human body. Banning contraceptives is both foolish and against every sense of freedom known.

Abstinence never works. Human beings are wired to reproduce (like every other living thing on the planet), and simply just telling them to not have sex is a huge non starter. People have been having sex before, during, outside of, and after marriage ever since the human race began.

Even way back when, before contraception and abortions were even thought of, people were having sex outside of marriage, and didn't really care about the consequences while in the heat of the moment.

P.S. You American-hating racists really need to get over your disdain for whites and successful people.

It is not hating America to acknowledge the things our people did and to see the progress made.

That a white woman lied about a boy whistling at her is a simple fact. That the 14 year old boy was then abducted, tortured and lynched is a fact. That the men who perpetrated that horrific crime were not convicted is also a fact.

I do not hate America. I do, however, hate things that were done to others in this great nation. And my hatred has nothing to with them being successful white people.

Abstinence never works. Human beings are wired to reproduce (like every other living thing on the planet), and simply just telling them to not have sex is a huge non starter. People have been having sex before, during, outside of, and after marriage ever since the human race began.

Even way back when, before contraception and abortions were even thought of, people were having sex outside of marriage, and didn't really care about the consequences while in the heat of the moment.

Yes, because the only sex there is is via intercourse, and nothing else.

Seeing these silly arguments and ignorance makes it easy to see why baby killing is the only thing sociopaths with no self-control can come up with along with the other strawman arguments.

And we also know that abstinence only sexual education has failed everywhere it was tried.

The drive to reproduce is one of the strongest in the human body. Banning contraceptives is both foolish and against every sense of freedom known.

I never said ban contraceptives. Like all ideologues, you just need strawmen to fill in for real arguments.

They hate successful blacks even more; 'Acting White', i.e. learning to read, write, and do basic math is often a death sentence in many black neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back