A Sign That We Will Become a Moral Country Again

Kudos to a candidate in Michigan who is fighting to make us a moral country again.

---Jacky Eubanks, a Trump-backed candidate for Michigan’s state Senate, vowed in an interview with Michael Voris of Church Militant to ban contraception if she gets the chance.---

Why the hell would anyone want to ban rubbers for? These off the wall Republicans make me as sick as being forced at gun point to have sex with Nancy Pelosi

Fuck you and the fake ass christians.
People can be promiscuous and other vices. Progs have legalized it as values. No civilization survives this for long. Even Putin who is not beloved by many has made statement son this to the West.

Yes, because the only sex there is is via intercourse, and nothing else.

Seeing these silly arguments and ignorance makes it easy to see why baby killing is the only thing sociopaths with no self-control can come up with along with the other strawman arguments.

Oh there are plenty of ways to have sex without intercourse. But then, teens may or may not be aware of them. And I would love to see you try and introduce teaching about handjobs, blowjobs and other alternative methods of sex in public schools.

People can be promiscuous and other vices. Progs have legalized it as values. No civilization survives this for long. Even Putin who is not beloved by many has made statement son this to the West.

Being able to buy contraceptives is just part of our modern world. Having the gov't decide you can't is tyranny on the most basic level.

Kudos to a candidate in Michigan who is fighting to make us a moral country again.

---Jacky Eubanks, a Trump-backed candidate for Michigan’s state Senate, vowed in an interview with Michael Voris of Church Militant to ban contraception if she gets the chance.---

You call that "moral"?

What fail? I simply said abstinence only programs fail far more than other programs.

Not among those who actually practice that, unless you believe there are a lot of women practicing abstinence getting pregnant anyway. Do you believe in virgin births?

Oh there are plenty of ways to have sex without intercourse. But then, teens may or may not be aware of them. And I would love to see you try and introduce teaching about handjobs, blowjobs and other alternative methods of sex in public schools.

I would love to see you make any argument that doesn't rely on strawmen.

Not among those who actually practice that, unless you believe there are a lot of women practicing abstinence getting pregnant anyway. Do you believe in virgin births?

I believe the studies that show abstinence only programs fail. Obviously that is because people do not abstain. Throughout history people have no abstained, even when the social stigma of a pregnant single woman made her a pariah.

I would love to see you make any argument that doesn't rely on strawmen.

Strawman? I simply said I would love to see you try and introduce sex education in public schools that includes information about blowjobs, handjobs and other forms of sex that do not include standard intercourse.

Forum List

Back