A second Trump "broken promise"....Cheer on R-W'ers....

And those that can't afford to move will get screwed.......Your position will be it must Suck to be you.

LOL

Such a lovely poster here.
If he wildly raises my rent, I certainly won't be able to afford to stay. Fortunately down the street, a competitor is keeping the same price and the lease contract says at most rent will increase 2% every year. I'll move over there and laugh as my old landlord's business shuts down.
Take a look at rental prices across the nation............got news for you...........almost all the prices are the same...............
Lol that's a really dumb thing to say. You're saying an apartment in Manhattan costs the same as an apartment in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Locally, rental prices among similarly sized and similar quality apartments are the same, because competition has determined that's where prices should be.
Never said that...............that's just your spin.................

Let me restate........in a localized area..............the prices are pretty much the same.......

So you are going to move to a different state then if your landlord screws you..........Quit your job and pay massive moving costs......

LOL
If I signed a lease without reading it, and it allows my landlord to screw me, then maybe I WILL move to a different state. More likely, I'll just have to move down the road a bit. And I'll read my contract next time.
LMAO......................

Ok

your killing me.

LOL

Now she's going back to the communism topic.................

Holy Crap......this broad is stupid.

lmao-gif-13.gif

If he wildly raises my rent, I certainly won't be able to afford to stay. Fortunately down the street, a competitor is keeping the same price and the lease contract says at most rent will increase 2% every year. I'll move over there and laugh as my old landlord's business shuts down.
Take a look at rental prices across the nation............got news for you...........almost all the prices are the same...............
Lol that's a really dumb thing to say. You're saying an apartment in Manhattan costs the same as an apartment in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Locally, rental prices among similarly sized and similar quality apartments are the same, because competition has determined that's where prices should be.

Let me restate........in a localized area..............the prices are pretty much the same.......

So you are going to move to a different state then if your landlord screws you..........Quit your job and pay massive moving costs......

LOL
If I signed a lease without reading it, and it allows my landlord to screw me, then maybe I WILL move to a different state. More likely, I'll just have to move down the road a bit. And I'll read my contract next time.
But it's OK for corporations and companies to screw their employees because?
Screwed? How, like if you get laid off?

LOL
But it's OK for corporations and companies to screw their employees because?
Screwed? How, like if you get laid off?
Because the CEO only owns 10 houses and wants 2 more.
And what the heck? The move to China is a write-off!

Forum List

Back