One of the many Trump "broken promises"....Cheer on, R-Wers

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump promised he would work with Congress to introduce for passage in the first 100 days a middle class tax relief bill

“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … Middle class tax relief and simplification act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on American energy. … The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. … The middle class with family of two children will get basically approximately a 35% tax cut. … The current number of brackets will be reduced from seven to three. And tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35% to 15%. And the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10% rate.” [Gettysburg, PA, 10/22/16]

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said that there is no guarantee that middle class families would not pay more under the proposals. The focus is on corporate tax reform, and Trump himself would benefit from a proposal to change the way corporations like the Trump Organization pay taxes.

Trump promised he would work with Congress to introduce for passage in the first 100 days a middle class tax relief bill

“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … Middle class tax relief and simplification act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief and lifting the restrictions on American energy. … The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. … The middle class with family of two children will get basically approximately a 35% tax cut. … The current number of brackets will be reduced from seven to three. And tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35% to 15%. And the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10% rate.” [Gettysburg, PA, 10/22/16]

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said that there is no guarantee that middle class families would not pay more under the proposals. The focus is on corporate tax reform, and Trump himself would benefit from a proposal to change the way corporations like the Trump Organization pay taxes.
Perhaps you ought to call your representative and urge them to stop obstructing before it gets nasty.

• Banned
Trump is doing a magnificent job!!

Thank you Mr. President. ..

Comfy ????

head_up_ass.jpg

"Work with congress" :rofl:

Instead he's pushed congress into open opposition against him. The most incompetent President in history.

Perhaps you ought to call your representative and urge them to stop obstructing before it gets nasty.
Obstructing what you moron? Republicans control both chambers of Congress.

Obstructing what you moron? Republicans control both chambers of Congress.
Then how is it so much is getting obstructed? Perhaps your moron was premature?

Forum List

Back