A second Trump "broken promise"....Cheer on R-W'ers....

Tell that to India and China.
Basically, the US is supporting a racist Land of 1,000 Castes and a Totalitarian nation, both ruled by the same type of people who rule America.
Supply Side Economics in the long run (shall we say 30-40 years) is not our friend.
Comrade, you're talking out of your ass now. The U.S. did not become what it is by opposing free trade and the free market.
What did the US become?
A nation that no longer believes the Press or their Representatives.

That's why you should stop going to Infowars
I have no interest in Right Wing ideology.
In fact, you're so ignorant you just said I'm referencing a site that agrees with you.
Infowars is a bunch of nut jobs. Like you and about 20% of the nation that thinks only Fox News and conservative opinion blogs are real news.
You haven't produced one raw ounce of data to back up your personal attacks..........

You like the TPP..............yes or no and why.

While your at it...........do you believe the WTO should be able to order us to change our laws or be fined.............

I'll give you my answer.............before you even try it..........if you do..........

This is our country. These are our laws. If you want to do business here you WILL ABIDE BY OUR LAWS. If the WTO fines us with Sanctions from Mexico and Canada.........we will match those fines with Tariffs.........if the WTO doubles down on counter Tariffs.........we will do the same.

This is our country. It is not Canada....It is not Mexico..........This is our law...........If you continue to challenge us with your demands that we change our laws, we will simply Ban your product from even being sold here.

YOUR TURN.

What did the US become?

In fact, you're so ignorant you just said I'm referencing a site that agrees with you.
Infowars is a bunch of nut jobs. Like you and about 20% of the nation that thinks only Fox News and conservative opinion blogs are real news.
You made a fool of yourself by posting that InfoWars is anti-Free Trade.
They're are anti-Oligarchy.
Infowars is fake ass nonsense.
You brought it up out of anger (a strange reaction for a dumb ass Liberal).
You were incorrect about their stance.
I haven't visited the site in over 4 years.
What's your point again?

I don't have a pension. Opposing free trade and the free market is a basic tenet of communism.
Basically, the US is supporting a racist Land of 1,000 Castes and a Totalitarian nation, both ruled by the same type of people who rule America.
Supply Side Economics in the long run (shall we say 30-40 years) is not our friend.
Comrade, you're talking out of your ass now. The U.S. did not become what it is by opposing free trade and the free market.
You ever heard of tariffs faggot? We had them for years!
Yeah. They're wealth destroyers. I applauded the GOP for working against them, but now the GOP is adopting the same trade platform as the DNC.
Putting Americans out of work is a wealth destroying you moron.
Buy cheap shit from overseas does NOT build wealth idiot.
Stuff does NOT equal wealthy.
Taking away competition is a wealth destroyer. Nike isn't going to start paying Americans $50,000 with a pension plan for stringing shoes if Trump slaps everyone with a tariff.

What did the US become?

You haven't produced one raw ounce of data to back up your personal attacks..........

While your at it...........do you believe the WTO should be able to order us to change our laws or be fined.............

I'll give you my answer.............before you even try it..........if you do..........

This is our country. These are our laws. If you want to do business here you WILL ABIDE BY OUR LAWS. If the WTO fines us with Sanctions from Mexico and Canada.........we will match those fines with Tariffs.........if the WTO doubles down on counter Tariffs.........we will do the same.

This is our country. It is not Canada....It is not Mexico..........This is our law...........If you continue to challenge us with your demands that we change our laws, we will simply Ban your product from even being sold here.

YOUR TURN.
Both Liberals & Neo-Cons are in favor of a One World Order.

What's your point again?
You think everything is fake news and you don't even go to Infowars? Holy shit.

Yeah. They're wealth destroyers. I applauded the GOP for working against them, but now the GOP is adopting the same trade platform as the DNC.
Taking away competition is a wealth destroyer. Nike isn't going to start paying Americans $50,000 with a pension plan for stringing shoes if Trump slaps everyone with a tariff.
$50,000.00 for a pair of sneakers...hyperbole much?
Or simply stupid?

What's your point again?
You think everything is fake news and you don't even go to Infowars? Holy shit.
And yet another ad hominem.
Do you have a pHd in ad hominem and hyperbole?

Or simply stupid?
For working at a shoe factory, idiot.

And before Free Trade Agreements we forced the prices up on shoes.........by placing tariffs on NIKE......................................LOLOLOLOLOL

We made trade agreements before Free Trade Agreements......we negotiated a give and take process...........until a fair trade agreement was made...........didn't mean we tariffed every dang product.................hardly the case.........

Worked just fine until NAFTA when DUMB ASSES SAID IT WAS BROKEN.

You and your fellow convicts can do it almost as cheap.

Or simply stupid?
And the sneakers will be how much more?
$10.00 more?
Well, I have news for you...
When New Balance stated producing in China they kept the price of their product the same.
For a year.
Then their prices doubled.
So that "price" reason for off-shoring is complete bullshit.
They're just hoping stupid people like you won't notice.

What did the US become?

YOUR TURN.
Both Liberals & Neo-Cons are in favor of a One World Order.
Also called Globalization.

And before Free Trade Agreements we forced the prices up on shoes.........by placing tariffs on NIKE......................................LOLOLOLOLOL

We made trade agreements before Free Trade Agreements......we negotiated a give and take process...........until a fair trade agreement was made...........didn't mean we tariffed every dang product.................hardly the case.........

You placed a tariff and less people were able to afford Nike shoes? Congrats, comrade.

You placed a tariff and less people were able to afford Nike shoes? Congrats, comrade.
Really? People stopped buying sneakers? Really?
Maybe in your trailer park.

Or simply stupid?
$10.00 more?
When New Balance stated producing in China they kept the price of their product the same.
For a year.
That's why the state should impose artificial controls on New Balance. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Really? People stopped buying sneakers? Really?
Maybe in your trailer park.
Law of Supply and Demand: Basic Economics

Or simply stupid?
$10.00 more?
For a year.
That's why the state should impose artificial controls on New Balance. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
You want a Free Market?
OK; I'll raise your rent or mortgage whenever I want.
And it's very telling that you're a Liberal yet you get off on slave labor.
And you don't mind millions of Americans losing their homes as long as you don't lose yours.
Yep, you're a real good Liberal.

Went right over your head..............We negotiated deals.......that doesn't mean we placed tariff on NIKE before Free Trade............you are embarrassing yourself here.

You still haven't answered my questions..............Do you want a foreign court to tell us which laws we can have and which ones they will allow..........That's really none of their damned business.......Under the TPP corps and businesses can sue us directly...............Should a foreign company sue us for our laws to do business here.

Finally, the TPP..........why the hell do you like it............without using stupid comparisons like NIke.

You want a Free Market?
OK; I'll raise you r rent or mortgage whenever I want.

Then I'll move. And so will your other tenants. And your business will be gone.
Which has happened across America because one of the seven points in Ricardo's Free Trade has been violated...
Business owners and stock holders no longer hold allegiance to their country.
All that matter is the United World of Assets.

Forum List

Back