Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

But what happens in November?
IMG_9045.jpeg

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

He is a whinning diaper baby bitch!. He carries his gold plated victim card where ever he goes.

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

How can continually whining make you win? your no longer president.

Oh he is looking for the pity vote now. The democrats are picking on me. Pity the fool. Maybe Trump plans to grow a mohawk like Mr T. and use it as a campaign slogan as a tough guy. Nah, no way. I think he would look good with a mohawk hair style.

1716785620949.png

well then maybe not.

He is a whinning diaper baby bitch!. He carries his gold plated victim card where ever he goes.

Heres an actual whiner , and all while being a whining denyer.

Blames Women for liking Trump more than her ? lol

You posted this same shit in 2015, what's wrong commie, running out of new material?

Forum List

Back