A third Trump "broken promise"...Cheer on R-W'ers

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump promised he would work with Congress to introduce for passage in the first 100 days the American Energy and Infrastructure Act

“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … The American Energy and Infrastructure Act, leverages public/private partnerships and private investment through tax incentives to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over the next ten years.” [Gettysburg, PA, 10/22/16]

Trump has yet to unveil his long-promoted infrastructure plan, nor even endorsed any legislation in Congress.

• Banned
On the other hand, Trump's golf game has improved dramatically.....
Cheer on, R-W'ers.

It's amusing. Democrats obstruct, then blame Trump saying he hasn't gotten anything done. He's done quite well. Hundreds of regulations have been overturned. He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords. He's pulled us out of TPP. He is overturning the rules mandating trannies in the military. He's put a worthwhile justice on the Supreme Court.

He's just got democrats in his way.

You seem more upset than I am. I didn't see the need to spen a trillion dollars. We did that once and got jack for it. Keep focusing on the economy.

Can't wait for Mexico to pay for the wall

Trump to the Mexican President.......Can't you just pretend like you will pay? Not like it's actually going to happen

Trump promised he would work with Congress to introduce for passage in the first 100 days the American Energy and Infrastructure Act

“Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my administration. … The American Energy and Infrastructure Act, leverages public/private partnerships and private investment through tax incentives to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over the next ten years.” [Gettysburg, PA, 10/22/16]

Trump has yet to unveil his long-promoted infrastructure plan, nor even endorsed any legislation in Congress.

Because the GOP House will tell him to go get bent...

Honestly, if rather have every/any POTUS golfing rather than legislating.

I actually agree.....Would you then openly admit that when Trump stated:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told a reporter in 2015......

............he was full of orange poop?

Yes, but Hillary isn't in the white house. Go Trump!

I actually agree.....Would you then openly admit that when Trump stated:

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told a reporter in 2015......

............he was full of orange poop?

Every politician is full of crap. I hardly believe them when they tell me their names, nevermind anything else.

Forum List

Back