A second Trump "broken promise"....Cheer on R-W'ers....

You want a Free Market?
OK; I'll raise you r rent or mortgage whenever I want.

Then I'll move. And so will your other tenants. And your business will be gone.
Which has happened across America because one of the seven points in Ricardo's Free Trade has been violated...
Business owners and stock holders no longer hold allegiance to their country.
All that matter is the United World of Assets.
You might as well just come out as a marxist already

You want a Free Market?

And those that can't afford to move will get screwed.......Your position will be it must Suck to be you.

LOL

Such a lovely poster here.
I wonder If we tell BlackFlag we breathe because Trump is President, will BlackFlag stop breathing.

You want a Free Market?

And those that can't afford to move will get screwed.......Your position will be it must Suck to be you.

LOL

I wonder If we tell BlackFlag we breathe because Trump is President, will BlackFlag stop breathing.
Well you are emitting CO2 and killing the planet.............lol

You want a Free Market?

Which has happened across America because one of the seven points in Ricardo's Free Trade has been violated...
I'll give you 15 seconds to post the definition of Marxism.
And by the way, it's not called Marxism.
Take it away!

You want a Free Market?

LOL

If he wildly raises my rent, I certainly won't be able to afford to stay. Fortunately down the street, a competitor is keeping the same price and the lease contract says at most rent will increase 2% every year. I'll move over there and laugh as my old landlord's business shuts down.

You want a Free Market?

LOL

If he wildly raises my rent, I certainly won't be able to afford to stay. Fortunately down the street, a competitor is keeping the same price and the lease contract says at most rent will increase 2% every year. I'll move over there and laugh as my old landlord's business shuts down.
Take a look at rental prices across the nation............got news for you...........almost all the prices are the same...............

You want a Free Market?

Take it away!
Where's the definition of Marx's economic theories?

You want a Free Market?

LOL

Take a look at rental prices across the nation............got news for you...........almost all the prices are the same...............
Lol that's a really dumb thing to say. You're saying an apartment in Manhattan costs the same as an apartment in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Locally, rental prices among similarly sized and similar quality apartments are the same, because competition has determined that's where prices should be.

You want a Free Market?

LOL

Then you live in your own reality.
I'd live to know one neighborhood where your statement holds true.

Blackflag still will not answer my questions..................guess she like the United States being told which laws we can have here in America.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You want a Free Market?

LOL

Lol that's a really dumb thing to say. You're saying an apartment in Manhattan costs the same as an apartment in Bumfuck, Alabama?

Locally, rental prices among similarly sized and similar quality apartments are the same, because competition has determined that's where prices should be.
Nope...
What he's saying is that when 1 apartment in NYC triples in price, all apartments triple in price.
And that goes for any city in the US.

You want a Free Market?

Take it away!
Make a point or bugger off. Free trade and free markets built this nation. Government control of trade and markets is what collapsed the USSR.

You want a Free Market?

LOL

Never said that...............that's just your spin.................

Let me restate........in a localized area..............the prices are pretty much the same.......

So you are going to move to a different state then if your landlord screws you..........Quit your job and pay massive moving costs......

LOL

LOL

Nope...
What he's saying is that when 1 apartment in NYC triples in price, all apartments triple in price.
And that goes for any city in the US.
Well that's not true so I don't know where you're going with that.

Take it away!
Make a point or bugger off. Free trade and free markets built this nation. Government control of trade and markets is what collapsed the USSR.
No the fuck they didn't................Free Trade Agreements didn't happen until Bill Clinton............

Until then they happened EXACTLY LIKE I'M TELLING YOU.

Matter of Fact.........Tariffs paid the Federal Gov'ts Bills untill Woodrow Wilson..........There wasn't a IRS or INCOME TAX until then...................

So your post is an outright LIE. Unless you are that dumb on the subject.

LOL

Let me restate........in a localized area..............the prices are pretty much the same.......

So you are going to move to a different state then if your landlord screws you..........Quit your job and pay massive moving costs......

LOL
If I signed a lease without reading it, and it allows my landlord to screw me, then maybe I WILL move to a different state. More likely, I'll just have to move down the road a bit. And I'll read my contract next time.

Take it away!
In other words, you have no basis for what you want.
We have government control of trade and markets as no nation starts off with open borders.
GW is the first President to water down control to the point of spontaneous Bubble/Crash.

Take it away!
No the fuck they didn't................Free Trade Agreements didn't happen until Bill Clinton............

Until then they happened EXACTLY LIKE I'M TELLING YOU.

Matter of Fact.........Tariffs paid the Federal Gov'ts Bills untill Woodrow Wilson..........There wasn't a IRS or INCOME TAX until then...................

So your post is an outright LIE. Unless you are that dumb on the subject.
So you are saying communism built this country... hmm.

LOL

LOL
If I signed a lease without reading it, and it allows my landlord to screw me, then maybe I WILL move to a different state. More likely, I'll just have to move down the road a bit. And I'll read my contract next time.
But it's OK for corporations and companies to screw their employees because?

Forum List

Back