a scared Donald Trump posts support for Netanyahu after criticizing him

Why are Leftists so stupid? My mind is constantly boggled. Former President Trump recently revealed that Israel's Prime Minister withheld his promised cooperation in the assassination of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, and said, basically, that he (Trump) had been disappointed at that action.

So what? Can Trump not support Netanyahu now in his hour of need? Is Trump forever forbidden from saying anything positive or supportive about Netanyahu?

You are fucking idiots.
This one is another one, pretending that the government of Israel is “leftists”.
the government of Israel criticized Trump after Trump criticize Netanyahu. Do you think Israel is led by AOC or something?

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 Trump isn't a Christian either.
YES, he is by adoption.........Evidently.

www.politico.com › story › 2019/04/30The sanctification of Donald Trump - POLITICO

Trump’s campaign manager says the president was sent by God to save the country. The White House press secretary thinks God wanted Trump to be president. And the secretary of State...

www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2022‘He was chosen’: the rightwing Christian roadshow spreading ...

Now when you are sent your ticket it is labelled as a “Fresh-roasted coffee-fest and expo” to disguise the show’s real focus. Misinformation flows freely inside Trump 2.0.

"Scared"? Of what?

I didn't see anything in your article about Trump being "scared."

Did you make that up or something?
I didn’t see where I said that the word scared was contained in the article. Dumbass. He’s obviously scared.

Do you think people can only form an opinion if a word is in a news article?

Forum List

Back