About Time Trump Calls Out Netanyahu For His Betrayal

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency. "It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since. F**k him," Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid.

"There was no one who did more for Netanyahu than me. There was no one who did for Israel more than I did. And the first person to run to greet Joe Biden was Netanyahu -- No one did more than me for Bibi. Money too. We gave them a lot of money and gave them soldiers. We did everything."

About time someone said it.....Bibi is one disloyal SOB...You don't betray people like that.....you don't throw them under the bus like that....Trump would have never been disloyal to anyone like Bibi has been to Trump.... Trump gave him all of that money; moved the embassy for him, even gave him soldiers (little people know that there is a secret army of American soldiers under Israeli control) -- and instead of helping Trump prove that the election was stolen; Bibi congratulated the person who stole the election.....

But can we be surprised?? Bibi has no problem with thieves...since he is on trial for his own theft, grift and corruption......

"Nir Hefetz, the former media advisor to Benjamin Netanyahu, told court on Tuesday that the former prime minister "tried robbing state funds for personal needs," claiming he witnessed such schemes "dozens of times."

Politicians know about self preservation. Also, he has to look out for his nations interest, this shouldn't surprise Trump once the writing was on the wall that Biden would be president.

I guarantee if Trump runs and wins in 2024, every politician who ever uttered a bad word would sing praises about how happy they are to see Trump back.

Politicians often (though some are) aren't leaders. They are salesman. Trump is a good salesman himself. He just happens to keep his word more often and understands more clearly what has ailed America and the West for so long.

Politicians know about self preservation. Also, he has to look out for his nations interest, this shouldn't surprise Trump once the writing was on the wall that Biden would be president.

I guarantee if Trump runs and wins in 2024, every politician who ever uttered a bad word would sing praises about how happy they are to see Trump back.

Politicians often (though some are) aren't leaders. They are salesman. Trump is a good salesman himself. He just happens to keep his word more often and understands more clearly what has ailed America and the West for so long.
Nah, he is just a good salesman.......and no, he doesn't understand what ails America because he is part of what is ailing it in the first place......

But it reminds of what a leading white nationalist said about his and many other white supremacists reasoning for voting for Trump.....

Fear....plain and simple....the fear of as he calls it "the dispossession of white people" -- at least he comes out and admits it.....while others dance around it

"Former President Donald Trump railed against his one-time close ally Benjamin Netanyahu in a new interview, saying he felt betrayed by the then-prime minister of Israel's call to Joe Biden congratulating him on winning the presidency. "It was early. OK? Let's put it this way -- he greeted him very early. Earlier than most world leaders. I've not spoken to him since. F**k him," Trump told Israeli journalist Barak Ravid.

"There was no one who did more for Netanyahu than me. There was no one who did for Israel more than I did. And the first person to run to greet Joe Biden was Netanyahu -- No one did more than me for Bibi. Money too. We gave them a lot of money and gave them soldiers. We did everything."

About time someone said it.....Bibi is one disloyal SOB...You don't betray people like that.....you don't throw them under the bus like that....Trump would have never been disloyal to anyone like Bibi has been to Trump.... Trump gave him all of that money; moved the embassy for him, even gave him soldiers (little people know that there is a secret army of American soldiers under Israeli control) -- and instead of helping Trump prove that the election was stolen; Bibi congratulated the person who stole the election.....

But can we be surprised?? Bibi has no problem with thieves...since he is on trial for his own theft, grift and corruption......

"Nir Hefetz, the former media advisor to Benjamin Netanyahu, told court on Tuesday that the former prime minister "tried robbing state funds for personal needs," claiming he witnessed such schemes "dozens of times."

What a crybaby!

Are you kidding? Trump keeps his word? He'll sell you out in a heartbeat. Statesmen and leaders are more than "salesmen".

Are you kidding? Trump keeps his word? He'll sell you out in a heartbeat. Statesmen and leaders are more than "salesmen".
And we are seeing the lie after lie of the Biden administration in full living color. Biden would be a slave master while telling the same about racism and hate. And he has lived it with his speeches.

And we are seeing the lie after lie of the Biden administration in full living color. Biden would be a slave master while telling the same about racism and hate. And he has lived it with his speeches.
Will you be ok with Biden carrying out these directives if he loses the election in 2024?

Except...sub out Pence with Kamala...and sub out Republican Electors with Democratic electors....

20211209_204753[1].jpg

You want to believe that so badly you have convinced yourself it is true.
I think Trump was foolish to go public criticizing Netanyahu because Trump felt slighted by the congratulations offered. I think Netanyahu did that because he knew Biden and the democrats were already cold-hearted and unsympathetic towards Israel and so he was hoping his "friendship" might help soften their disdain. Trump overreacted.

Trump has been great for Israel and for dealing with lslamic antagonistic states. I bet the House of Saud loves Trump and you can probably guess why. I am sure so does U.A.E. and Kuwait. If one is honest about the history of the Middle East, none of this is hard to reason out. Trump has done great things despite his character flaws everyone squirms in their seats over.

Last edited:

what possible benefit would there be for Israel to believe Trump's lies about the election?

You want to believe that so badly you have convinced yourself it is true.
I think Trump was foolish to go public criticizing Netanyahu because Trump felt slighted by the congratulations offered. I think Netanyahu did that because he knew Biden and the democrats were already cold-hearted and unsympathetic towards Israel and so he was hoping his "friendship" might help soften their disdain. Trump overreacted.

Trump has been great for Israel and for dealing with lslamic antagonistic states. I bet the House of Saud loves Trump and you can probably guess why. I am sure so does U.A.E. and Kuwait. If one is honest about the history of the Middle East, none of this is hard to reason out. Trump has done great things despite his character flaws everyone squirms in their seats over.
Ugh. Totally disagree with every assessment you attribute to the ex-*pResident.

Where's the disloyalty? Biden won fairly. When was congratulating a newly elected president disloyal to someone else? And Loyalty? Huh? Why is that supposed to be a thing? I thought the people's loyalty was to the Constitution, not to somebody? WTF are you talking about?

What lie after lie?

Where's the disloyalty? Biden won fairly. When was congratulating a newly elected president disloyal to someone else? And Loyalty? Huh? Why is that supposed to be a thing? I thought the people's loyalty was to the Constitution, not to somebody? WTF are you talking about?
And theft by Bibi? :auiqs.jpg: Right, theft from charities and universities is not grift and thievery either right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back