trump blasts Netanyahu for disloyalty: "F**k him"

"Barak Ravid"? Another B.S. artist writing a book. The freaking Country is going down the tubes with inflation and a border crisis and rampant crime but lefties would rather consider the former president's relationship with the Israeli P.M.. WTF?

You made a claim and then on top of that claimed you could back it up.
The Sun rises in the East. There. Now I've made TWO claims, idiot.

We both know the truth.
You know less than nothing. I've already posted details of the Time article and Trump cases like ten times here. Apparently you don't know how to Search. Idiots like you never read and just waste my time. FO.

The Sun rises in the East. There. Now I've made TWO claims, idiot.

I doubt you even have the ability to prove even a truthful claim at this point.
You know less than nothing. I've already posted details of the Time article and Trump cases like ten times here. Apparently you don't know how to Search. Idiots like you never read and just waste my time. FO.
The Time article doesn't prove or even imply fraud was committed.

I doubt you even have the ability
I have no doubts that I don't care what you doubt.

The Time article doesn't prove or even imply fraud was committed.
Of course not. They spun the article as if they had done a GOOD thing, not to confess a crime. It takes an intelligent reader to piece the facts together of what was really done, or to just read one of several analyses. That leaves you out. But if Trump or the GOP had done that, it would be grounds for another democrat congressional special counsel investigation!

I have no doubts that I don't care what you doubt.

Yes, we've established you have no ability to prove a point.
Of course not. They spun the article as if they had done a GOOD thing, not to confess a crime. It takes an intelligent reader to piece the facts together of what was really done, or to just read one of several analyses. That leaves you out. But if Trump or the GOP had done that, it would be grounds for another democrat congressional special counsel investigation!

Why would a media outlet report on what you claim is election fraud but then not call it election fraud because they are trying to hide the truth? Do you think Time cares what a bunch of yahoos who will never spend a dime on their publication thinks?

Jesus Christ the hoops you idiots have to jump through in order to satisfy your TDS.

:fu: So now you think I have TDS? Whadda moron.
Yes. What do you call someone who faithfully through thick and thin believes every word coming out of a politician's mouth? Through thick and thin according to many of you Trump never lied about the election results, or COVID, or his taxes, or even Trump U for that matter.

He can do no wrong. Can you even name 3 things he has lied about?

I don't have time for more games.
Yet that is all you're good for.

You want to prove election fraud? Start by providing sources to your claims.
I have. Many times. But I'd settle for just one of you people answering me on HOW was the fraud all debunked? By WHO? Where and when? I've been told that 10,000 times by the MSM that it is all baseless and debunked! Still waiting for one of you idiots to tell me who did it, how and when so that I can know it was all baseless and debunked too!

Why is the Left withholding this valuable information key to uniting this country?

Yet that is all you're good for.

I have. Many times. But I'd settle for just one of you people answering me on HOW was the fraud all debunked? By WHO? Where and when? I've been told that 10,000 times by the MSM that it is all baseless and debunked! Still waiting for one of you idiots to tell me who did it, how and when so that I can know it was all baseless and debunked too!

Why is the Left withholding this valuable information key to uniting this country?
You've never proven election fraud as evidence you claim you posted a Time article that proves election fraud when it clearly doesn't and your excuse is something akin to "well, that's exactly what they want you to think" as though your dumbass derangement is proof of anything.

You've never proven election fraud as evidence
Never intended to, but in any election as abnormal as this, I expect to VERIFY the election through careful audits and analysis, but the democrats staunchly REFUSE. An election system we can trust is a hundred times more important than who it elected.

you claim you posted a Time article that proves election fraud when it clearly doesn't
You don't know that because you never even heard of it until I brought it up you lying shitheel.

and your excuse is something akin to "well, that's exactly what they want you to think" as though your dumbass derangement is proof of anything.

200 copy.gif
FO Drip. You can't objectively discuss the election details so you are just wasting my time. :fu:

Never intended to, but in any election as abnormal as this, I expect to VERIFY the election through careful audits and analysis, but the democrats staunchly REFUSE. An election system we can trust is a hundred times more important than who it elected.

This election has been more closely looked than any in recent memory, what the fuck are you talking about? I think what you mean to say is your boy lost so look and look and look and audit and look and analyze and believe and look and audit and write in your promise book and audit and analyze and look until you find something.

You don't know that because you never even heard of it until I brought it up you lying shitheel.

Dipshit the Time article has been posted before and it doesn't claim voter fraud it doesn't provide examples of voter fraud it doesn't even sniff in the direction of voter fraud.
View attachment 574663 FO Drip. You can't objectively discuss the election details so you are just wasting my time. :fu:

I can't objectively discuss election fraud? You posted an article that clearly does not document any voter fraud and claim it's proof of voter fraud.

How fucking dumb are you people? it's over a year ago and the only way you could look any more sad is if you actually gave any of your money to these "causes".

Hey! Ladairis is back from his ban!

How long are you staying this time?

I'll wager not long.

Truth banned from Fox News

Obama being gay
Michelle being Michael Robinson
the Obama "deaths" including Joan Rivers
truth about the co2 fraud
whether James T Justis of 1/6 is really a conservative Trump supporter or a gay left wing Hate Hoaxer who has personally sexed it up with both Barack and Michael Robinson....

Forum List

Back