a scared Donald Trump posts support for Netanyahu after criticizing him

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
“Former President Donald Trump said Friday that he stood with Israel and its prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, as his GOP rivals continued to pointedly denounce his lashing out at Netanyahu days after Hamas’ deadly attacks. Referring to Netanyahu by his nickname, Trump posted “#IStandWithIsrael” and “#IStandWithBibi” on his Truth Social network Friday afternoon.”

Too late as he appeared to be fake because he slammed Bibi initially.
Comes across as both fake, and and Israel hater who scrambling to undo the damage he did. And he humiliates himself in the process by typing the #IStandWithBibi hashtag

"Scared"? Of what?

I didn't see anything in your article about Trump being "scared."

Did you make that up or something?

"Scared"? Of what?

I didn't see anything in your article about Trump being "scared."

Did you make that up or something?
Scared of the blunder hurting his chances in 2024, because Israel is very popular among Americans. His primary competitors criticized him, and Democrats criticized him, and everyone criticized him. Israel criticized him.

Scared of the blunder hurting his chances in 2024, because Israel is very popular among Americans. His primary competitors criticized him, and Democrats criticized him, and everyone criticized him. Israel criticized him.
The Trump family is Jewish and he does not need any fifth rate drivel from you as to how best handle this key voting and donating sector .

“Former President Donald Trump said Friday that he stood with Israel and its prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, as his GOP rivals continued to pointedly denounce his lashing out at Netanyahu days after Hamas’ deadly attacks. Referring to Netanyahu by his nickname, Trump posted “#IStandWithIsrael” and “#IStandWithBibi” on his Truth Social network Friday afternoon.”

Too late as he appeared to be fake because he slammed Bibi initially.
Comes across as both fake, and and Israel hater who scrambling to undo the damage he did. And he humiliates himself in the process by typing the #IStandWithBibi hashtag
He stands with the stupid....

Why are Leftists so stupid? My mind is constantly boggled. Former President Trump recently revealed that Israel's Prime Minister withheld his promised cooperation in the assassination of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, and said, basically, that he (Trump) had been disappointed at that action.

So what? Can Trump not support Netanyahu now in his hour of need? Is Trump forever forbidden from saying anything positive or supportive about Netanyahu?

You are fucking idiots.

Why are Leftists so stupid? My mind is constantly boggled. Former President Trump recently revealed that Israel's Prime Minister withheld his promised cooperation in the assassination of Iranian general Qassem Soleimani, and said, basically, that he (Trump) had been disappointed at that action.

So what? Can Trump not support Netanyahu now in his hour of need? Is Trump forever forbidden from saying anything positive or supportive about Netanyahu?

You are fucking idiots.
You are fucking clueless.

During an African American riot a few years ago one white teenager with a rifle had 99.99% of the insurrectionists running for cover as they were scared. Reality is if things are two sided in violence. One sided violence brings huge egos.

So you're blaming Biden's fuckups on Trump?

Didn't I say last week that you folks would attempt to blame this Hamas attack on Trump?

I know you people like the back of my hand.

275116~1.JPG

Forum List

Back