a rich white racist misogynist is rising in the dem race for POTUS !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!

Last edited:
AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him the surely do ! and the the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
heres just one example of the lefts racist newest hope to defeat Trump

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
Do you honestly think Bloomberg is a Racist and a Misogynist?

And the amazing thing is there are some that post on this site that actually believe he would beat Trump.

My baby brother asked another little boy he met, "Why are you so black?" He was only 2 years old. I don't know if he's a Democrat or a Republican, but I don't think he's racist. He just wanted to know why the little boy was black, because he'd never seen anyone black before, and he asked because he was an inquisitive little fellow. Grownups say things without thinking sometimes, but their hearts make them kind to everyone. That's what's important, imho.

And the amazing thing is there are some that post on this site that actually believe he would beat Trump.
There are some here think success is beating up on conservatives. In politics, success is treating other people as you would like to be treated.

I think the police should primarily patrol the black neighborhoods, because that's where all the crime is. Especially those 18-26 year old minorities, they're the ones committing all the crime.

And when the police catch them, they should throw them up against a wall and frisk them, just to make sure they don't have any guns, you know.

Am I racist?

There are some here think success is beating up on conservatives. In politics, success is treating other people as you would like to be treated.

Know whY lefties online loathe me ....because I act just like them sometimes:04:

Right wingers have been polite, patient, and willing to cave/compromise for far to long

He is no more racist than a typical 75+ old white male. I doubt he treats women poorly. Not sure why he is running though

“all male minorities age 16 to 25” - Bloomberg
“ they are the kinds of kids you call ‘super predators’ - Clinton

To all of the Blacks and Browns who vote for such a ticket in ‘20 and call Trump a racist, you are absolutely full of shit.

I think the police should primarily patrol the black neighborhoods, because that's where all the crime is. Especially those 18-26 year old minorities, they're the ones committing all the crime.

And when the police catch them, they should throw them up against a wall and frisk them, just to make sure they don't have any guns, you know.

Am I racist?
I don't know, are you?

He is no more racist than a typical 75+ old white male. I doubt he treats women poorly. Not sure why he is running though
I think he’s had his eye on the office for a while now and this is his last chance to make his move so he is going all in.

I think he’s had his eye on the office for a while now and this is his last chance to make his move so he is going all in.
He has? I do not even think he is a Democrat. I believe He is a Republican and is running as a Democrat to shut down Trump due to their personal feud. Billionaires and their feuds...he would be better served giving the $2bn he pledged to spend on his campaign to charities. But to each their own.

Am I racist?
I've never noticed your being racist, JGalt. I just wish police everywhere had seeing devices so they would know for certain if someone were concealing a weapon. The 9/11 killers intimidated several entire passenger populations with box openers with 1" blades on them. They made every policeman in America smarter about weapon shapes and sizes, but equipment that could make them view weapons on people acting suspiciously would help them avert a destructive suspect less likely to kill the public defenders, innocent bystanders, and their target takeouts. Lenses that could be made to see hidden weapons would be something some inventive forensic scientist bless the lawkeeping community and everybody else safer.

He has? I do not even think he is a Democrat. I believe He is a Republican and is running as a Democrat to shut down Trump due to their personal feud. Billionaires and their feuds...he would be better served giving the $2bn he pledged to spend on his campaign to charities. But to each their own.
he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
It’s either him or Biden IMO

he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
It smells like Sanders to me coming from the blue brand.

President Trump has kept his promises. Bloomberg has some issues with keeping promises, and the only promises Democrats make is to enrich each other, leaving the entire 100,000,000 Americans who are conservative out of the loop. Trump believes in giving whoever is jobless a job, and his numbers show a successful transition of welfare folks going for the jobs that pay the best.

Forum List

Back