a rich white racist misogynist is rising in the dem race for POTUS !

Do you honestly think Bloomberg is a Racist and a Misogynist?
He is no more racist than a typical 75+ old white male. I doubt he treats women poorly. Not sure why he is running though
I think he’s had his eye on the office for a while now and this is his last chance to make his move so he is going all in.
He has? I do not even think he is a Democrat. I believe He is a Republican and is running as a Democrat to shut down Trump due to their personal feud. Billionaires and their feuds...he would be better served giving the $2bn he pledged to spend on his campaign to charities. But to each their own.
he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
It’s either him or Biden IMO
It smells like Sanders to me coming from the blue brand.
That would be a sure loss in the general. Gotta hope the majority of voters are smarter than that

He is no more racist than a typical 75+ old white male. I doubt he treats women poorly. Not sure why he is running though
I think he’s had his eye on the office for a while now and this is his last chance to make his move so he is going all in.
He has? I do not even think he is a Democrat. I believe He is a Republican and is running as a Democrat to shut down Trump due to their personal feud. Billionaires and their feuds...he would be better served giving the $2bn he pledged to spend on his campaign to charities. But to each their own.
he does plenty of charity. Probably feels like he can do more good as prez, like when he was mayor, and sees a chance to win.
President Trump has kept his promises. Bloomberg has some issues with keeping promises, and the only promises Democrats make is to enrich each other, leaving the entire 100,000,000 Americans who are conservative out of the loop. Trump believes in giving whoever is jobless a job, and his numbers show a successful transition of welfare folks going for the jobs that pay the best.
Trump is riding a hot economy but is perhaps the most polarizing, offensive and disliked president that we’ve seen in a generation. I know who you’re voting for but there is a very opposite reaction and perception of him.

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
do you ??? if a tape of a republican came out with those kind of comments the left would be screaming racist !

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him they surely do ! and the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
do you ??? if a tape of a republican came out with those kind of comments the left would be screaming racist !
using the lefts low threshold of what is racist and sexist ....then yes he is !

Bloomberg is a leftist ...

President Trump has kept his promises. Bloomberg has some issues with keeping promises, and the only promises Democrats make is to enrich each other, leaving the entire 100,000,000 Americans who are conservative out of the loop. Trump believes in giving whoever is jobless a job, and his numbers show a successful transition of welfare folks going for the jobs that pay the best.
Trump is riding a hot economy but is perhaps the most polarizing, offensive and disliked president that we’ve seen in a generation. I know who you’re voting for but there is a very opposite reaction and perception of him.
in my opinion he's the most liked !! the left is just making a lot more noise than usual because of the positive changes in the economy and the disruption of the good ole boy get rich skimming millions off of billions in tax payer money in DC! ...ie Biden ...and many many more !

Oh I’m sure a bunch of them would... my question was if YOU would.

Oh I’m sure a bunch of them would... my question was if YOU would.
and thats the question isnt it ?? and yes if a republican made those statements i would indeed say it was racist ! i find it amusing that the so called standard barer's of equality and racial justice [yeah right]the left turns a blind eye to black face , ex grand wizards , and remarks made about throwing minorities against the wall when the offender is one of their own !

Bloomberg, Sanders, and virtually all Jewish politicians, etc., do not consider themselves White. In fact they seek to occupy positions of power to block White people from such positions.

Image-from-iOS-1200x675.png

AND HIS NAME IS Bloomberg ! with video tape and witnesses showing some of the most racist misogynistic statements and beliefs coming from this man how can the woke left support him ? but support him the surely do ! and the the leftwing labeled filthy rich member of the hated evil billionaire class may even win the dem nomination ! now we all know that the left will claim that Trump is worse but come on the lefts runs on identity politics ! they paint all conservatives as sexist and racist so how can they support someone like Bloomberg ??its simple folks the left uses race identity and class warfare to divide the country and get votes ! and the surge of Bloomberg and the left wing medias support of this man should show everyone that the left is full of crap !KAG 2020!
heres just one example of the lefts racist newest hope to defeat Trump

If Trump had said that, there would be a veritable civil war going on right now.

It smells like Sanders to me coming from the blue brand.
That would be a sure loss in the general. Gotta hope the majority of voters are smarter than that
The blue brand seems intent on moving far left. Time will tell if that is true or just an anomaly with Sanders. If Sanders win SC he gets the nomination IMO.

Yes, because to me actions speak louder than words and disrupting the economy would destroy my business and negatively impact my family. Cannot risk that. If Tulsi got the nod I would have seriously considered voting for her.

Bloomberg is a leftist ...
Maybe now but to me it’s a facade.

Trump is riding a hot economy fueled by *OMG* millions of jobs for everyone, 700,000 of whom used to be welfare recipients. And all the loyal opposition can say, like you, that: "The sky is falling! The sky is falling! And it's coming down on us any time now!" :laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

I hope Bloomberg wins the nomination so that the liberal media will look even more foolish trying to paint trump as a racist. Under Bloomberg, more minorities get arrested. Who passed criminal justice reform? If you are Black, not sure what Bloomberg offers you over Trump.

I believe he is a racist much more than your ilk believes Trump is a racist.

I love the way Dim hypocrites go out of their way to give racist Dim politicians the benefit of the doubt

Forum List

Back