A Question To All Of The Forum's Atheists

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I decided to put this in general forum since I wasn't sure where else to put it. I guess this could go towards agnostics (not sure what you believe in) too. I'm just curious though, do you fear death? I mean you obviously believe that nothing exists after this life, but do you fear what will happen if you are wrong and you wind up in Hell? (Please don't take offense to this, I am genuinely curious.)

I decided to put this in general forum since I wasn't sure where else to put it. I guess this could go towards agnostics (not sure what you believe in) too. I'm just curious though, do you fear death? I mean you obviously believe that nothing exists after this life, but do you fear what will happen if you are wrong and you wind up in Hell? (Please don't take offense to this, I am genuinely curious.)

Atheists have no ears. True that.

EVERYONE fears death, or rather everyone will move out of the way of a speeding Mack truck. Those who don't (move out of the way) of speeding Mack trucks feel, fear, think no more. Perhaps the only true non-believer is fresh roadkill.

Atheists have no ears. True that.

EVERYONE fears death, or rather everyone will move out of the way of a speeding Mack truck. Those who don't (move out of the way) of speeding Mack trucks feel, fear, think no more. Perhaps the only true non-believer is fresh roadkill.

I don't fear death,.. that's the easy part. But, in the words of Chucky from Child's Play,.. "dying is such a bitch!"

Of course we wonder don’t you? What if you’re wrong? What if joseph smith is right?

What I don’t worry about is if born again Christians are right. I see the con. Not buying it so not worried about their position on the matter.

We see the history of religion. The only difference between them and fairytales is that fairytales happened a long time ago in a far off place. Your story happened 2022 years ago.

I don't fear death,.. that's the easy part. But, in the words of Chucky from Child's Play,.. "dying is such a bitch!"
I fear death a little. No more this beautiful life I was so lucky to be born into. No mor going up north hunting with my brother. He will be sad.

I just heard someone died of cancer. Some woman. Anyways, I thought about how great her life must have been before cancer. But then how many years did she suffer in the end? god I hope I have a massive heart attack.

What if YOU are wrong and you end up in Islamic hell?

Some people can't believe in anything that doesn't benefit them personally here on Earth.

Many of them think they're better than everyone else.

After spending 23hrs and 50secs being lousy human-beings they figure that they can at least take 10secs a day to assuage their guilt. But if it's not guilt...giving to PC causes gives them an opportunity to look down at others.
This is why Democrats are able to get so many of their voters to latch onto their fake causes.....by creating their own religion.
If you don't believe in their nonsense then you're evil....thus they came up with masks and vaccine mandates

Many of these people mock religion because everything they do is spelled out directly in the scriptures as being wrong....and these people cannot admit they're wrong....ever.

Last edited:
What if YOU are wrong and you end up in Islamic hell?

Good point I guess. It doesn't worry or bother me because I wasn't taught to fear it,.. I don't even know much about Islam though.

Ask yourself why Muslims, Communists, and Democrats have so much in common.
Don't forget the Nazis

“Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers —already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity !—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.”

This quote comes from the Book Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941-1944. It’s on page 667 in the paperback edition from a talk recorded on the 28th of August, 1942.

Famous atheist activist and founder of the American Atheists organization Madalyn Murray O'Hair was murdered in 1995 by two felons who worked for her organization. They also murdered her son, her adopted daughter and granddaughter, and Murray's high school girlfriend.

I will say this with conviction: I'd bet anything that O'Hair begged Jesus for forgiveness and for one more breath of air, in her last dying breath.

Atheists always act like they're not accountable to God, but they always seem to think they can bargain with Him when they die.

An atheist claims that they don't believe in God,.. but yet how can they not believe in something that doesn't exist? Isn't that contradicting themselves?

Nope,dont fear it in the least..Dont believe in a spiritual world,just believe I will come back in another life time as another dude and the planet i am born on in my next lifetime wont be fucked up like this one is.

For me,.. I don't have to just believe anymore since I have the Holy Spirit inside of me and I have experienced it. LA RAM FAN, I was under the impression that you did believe in God though by some of your posts that you made.

For me,.. I don't have to just believe anymore since I have the Holy Spirit inside of me and I have experienced it. LA RAM FAN, I was under the impression that you did believe in God though by some of your posts that you made.

well you were wrong.I say things like he will burn in hell for participating in this coverup and stuff like that but only cause its a popular saying.the burn in hell part.

Last edited:
well you were wrong.I say things like he will burn in hell for participating in this coverup and stuff like that but only cause its a popular saying.

As much as that makes me sad, to each their own as everyone is allowed to believe as they wish.

Forum List

Back