A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

Do really want to go there, no matter what is said the leftist asses on this board will call it BS and call every one that disagrees with their dear leader a racist, so that's all I'm going to say.

My problem with Obama is that he's a clueless light-weight who's in waaaay over his head... who doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking about... and is being directed by shadowy fuckers who don't give a flying fuck about the best interests of the Nation...

but, then again... when you think about it, Obama's a perfect successor to dumb-fuck GWB and his band of asshole cronies...

My problem with Obama is that he's a clueless light-weight who's in waaaay over his head... who doesn't know jack shit about what he's talking about... and is being directed by shadowy fuckers who don't give a flying fuck about the best interests of the Nation...

but, then again... when you think about it, Obama's a perfect successor to dumb-fuck GWB and his band of asshole cronies...

Go boil some shrimp.

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

Neither do I in the least. I do care about the wars, Gitmo, N.D.A.A....

Still, better than 'W'.

Last edited:
Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

I do. A little. I actually the found the idea that a black man could win the presidency, in a country with such a troubled past regarding race and slavery, tremendously inspiring. Sadly, though not surprisingly, he's turned out to be another tool for the corporatists.

I don't...

I do. A little. I actually the found the idea that a black man could win the presidency, in a country with such a troubled past regarding race and slavery, tremendously inspiring. Sadly, though not surprisingly, he's turned out to be another tool for the corporatists.

This is a double-edged sword, as the Leftists and the media, especially, hold Obama to a much, much lower standard than any past POTUS. So his wide failure and corruptions are largely ignored.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

Well, it didn't take long for this racist piece of shit to show up.

I don't...

I don't care a whit about his skin color, and as to his place of birth, I don't know the answer but I would LOVE it if it was proven true that he wasn't a US Citizen. That would be sweet.

I'm sure you would love it, because you're a nitwit; but, as his official BC clearly shows, he was born in Hawaii, a US state.

Let me guess, it's a forgery?

Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

I am amazed how the right went batshit crazy when Obama got elected.

They went crazy when Clinton got elected, too, but not to this degree.

yeah right, it couldn't of been because Obama had no damn experience in ANYTHING and we knew his views of wanting to TRANSFORM Amerika..

give it up it was because the color of his skin

I don't...

I don't care a whit about his skin color, and as to his place of birth, I don't know the answer but I would LOVE it if it was proven true that he wasn't a US Citizen. That would be sweet.

I'm sure you would love it, because you're a nitwit; but, as his official BC clearly shows, he was born in Hawaii, a US state.

Let me guess, it's a forgery?
José, get back in the kitchen! Youve got four more chorizo burritos to make before you can clock off!

Forum List

Back