A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

Nice sombrero, José. Fetch me some tortilla Chips and salsa.and a menú! Thanks bro!

I thought I told you go fuck your disease-ridden skank? Is there a long line?

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here in town. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um shine and sparkle, bitch!

Still waiting in line? Yeah, she is a busy whore. Don't worry, you'll get your turn.

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um sparkle, bitch!

LOL!! This made me laugh out loud! :lol:

That's because you're a dumb, welshing bitch.

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here in town. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um shine and sparkle, bitch!

Still waiting in line? Yeah, she is a busy whore. Don't worry, you'll get your turn.

Listen, José. You can talk all the shit you want while you scrub those Pots n pans, as Long as Theyre clean and shiney. If I catch you beating of into your serape again, Youre fired!

Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

Yeah, because no one on the right ever said he was only elected because he was black, and no one on the right said black voters only voted for him because he was black, and Colin Powell only endorsed him because he was black, and on and on...

jeezus

Watch your tone, José! Youve just earned yourself dish duty or no paycheck and I call ICE on you. We all know Youre wanted for drunk driving and flashing children here. One more and its adiós for you. So shut up, get your apron on and start scrubbing those Pots n pans. I want to be able to see my face in them too so make um sparkle, bitch!

going to be a looong FOUR YEARS for ^ THAT ^ one ;) :lol:

Notice how every liberal repeats that lie^^^^^ EVERYONE knows I had that signature up for 31 days.. 30 days was the requirement.. So how is that welching on a bet??? (From November 11th - December 12th)

You liars are like angry rabid dogs.. you're miserable people who can do nothing but spew hatred and lies in everything you do.

Last edited:
Ju

Notice how every liberal repeats that lie^^^^^ EVERYONE knows I hate that signature up for 31 days.. 30 days was the requirement.. So how is that welching on a bet???

You liars are like angry rabid dogs.. you're miserable people who can do nothing but spew hatred and lies in everything you do.
Yeah, but he sure can pick lettuce like a pro, and he does it in his lowrider too! With handcuffs still on from his arrest last night. ICE screwed up and cuffed one of his hands to his chain steering Wheel while they were fetching some gloves, because José was beating off in the fields again ofcourse.
José is A pro at stealing cars too so he just jimmied the car and took off. You ought to see him Cruise and pick lettuce at the same time! Its a real treat!

Thats why there is always a hammock here reserved just for him!

Last edited:

Notice how every liberal repeats that lie^^^^^ EVERYONE knows I hate that signature up for 31 days.. 30 days was the requirement.. So how is that welching on a bet???

Yeah, but he sure can pick lettuce like a pro, and he does it in his lowrider too! With handcuffs still on from his arrest last night. ICE screwed up and cuffed one of his hands to his chain steering Wheel while they were fetching some gloves, because José was beating off in the fields again ofcourse.
José is A pro at stealing cars too so he just jimmied the car and took off. You ought to see him Cruise and pick lettuce at the same time! Its a real treat!

:lol::lol: Hahaha!! :)

Im the reason he put the sombrero on his Arnold avatar. Aint that right, José? He got all bent out if shape and told me to stop calling him a 'filthy mexican'. No José, you ARE a filthy mexican and I will continúe to point that out until you become a clean mexican. Lol

Hes too easy!

Last edited:
Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

I am amazed how the right went batshit crazy when Obama got elected.

They went crazy when Clinton got elected, too, but not to this degree.

Lol, the left had a stroke when bush was elected, and ya'll still won't shut up about him.

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

so long as he is a good president or could be a good president....i dont give a rats ass if he is a fat one legged green gay unwed mother midget muslim with a lisp.

Being a good president for this country is not about how you look.

as to the born in this country... so long as his mother was a citizen... he is a citizen.

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

so long as he is a good president or could be a good president....i dont give a rats ass if he is a fat one legged green gay unwed mother midget muslim with a lisp.

as to the born in this country... so long as his mother was a citizen... he is a citizen.
What about a one legged, one-eyed, half asian, half cuban lesbian hermaphrodite on stilts?
Even then?

I don't...

What about a one legged, one-eyed, half asian, half cuban lesbian hermaphrodite on stilts?
Even then?

even then.....

Even then?

even then.....
You kidding me? Thats the only Type of person I'd never vote for... Cant trust um.

Well, it didn't take long for this racist piece of shit to show up.

Facts are not racist, my friend.

Now, two more chicken burritos for me - hold the guac.

Calling black people useless is not a fact, you racist piece of shit.

You're not allowed to eat until your unpaid break. Taco Bell rules.

I don't see where he called black people useless.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

Im the reason he put the sombrero on his Arnold avatar. Aint that right, José? He got all bent out if shape and told me to stop calling him a 'filthy mexican'. No José, you ARE a filthy mexican and I will continúe to point that out until you become a clean mexican. Lol

Hes too easy!

CockJaw thinking he can get the best of anything is hilarious. Just look at the tramp on his arm in his photo album. Clearly, he can't get the best of anything.

Actually, he is the best at something. He's the best thing that ever slid down the leg of the cow that birthed him.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

There are a few of us that lost our racist mind reading mind reading capabilities. Like myself. Lol

That's because you're a stupid SOB

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

Hes too easy!

CockJaw thinking he can get the best of anything is hilarious. Just look at the tramp on his arm in his photo album. Clearly, he can't get the best of anything.

Actually, he is the best at something. He's the best thing that ever slid down the leg of the cow that birthed him.
José, quit mumbling and keep scrubbing. You shouldnt be disrespecting your sister like that either.

Forum List

Back