No defeated POTUS seeking a return has had such a stampede of insider defections.

How many defeated POTUS have sought a return?

Grover Cleveland is the only one who actually served two non consecutive terms. As far as I can tell , within the twentieth and twenty first centuries no defeated POTUS has sought a non consecutive term, With the exception of Cleveland probably not in the 19th century either.

You may be right about the republicans turining on Trump but comparing it to other defeated POGTUS's seeking a return is a failure because there just aren't any
The mass defection of Trump's "best people" is a unique statement, indeed.

The notion that so many of Trump's own "best people" are now expressing their repugnance because they adhere to traditional conservative values rather than kowtow to Trumpery is an essential component of their paranoia.

They aren't suffering "repugnance" at the millions of little Trumpsters, just fear of Biden's wrath. If it was "repugnance", why aren't they running their own candidates against Sleepy Joe?

Remember when Pope Peter denied Jesus H. Christ not once, not twice, but thrice back in the day? The concern that Pete had was that he might be literally crucified by Christ's opponents.

And yet, he is kicking Pedo Joe’s ass in almost every poll.

:oops8:
I'm not surprised that you cannot confront the mass defection of so many conservative Republicans who have an intimate familiarity with the sexual abuser's term in office.

Are they more qualified to assess his fitness than his grievance-driven cult?

Obviously.

The crazy thing is, IMHO, if President Trump is able to win, all of these "defectors" will be migrating to Mar a Lago in November and December begging for jobs. Just like nevertrump sleazeballs Mitt Romney and Mike Cohen begged the Trumpster for big jobs in his first adminstration.

View attachment 930044

Please continue to believe that.

WW

I'm not surprised that you cannot confront the mass defection of so many conservative Republicans who have an intimate familiarity with the sexual abuser's term in office.

Are they more qualified to assess his fitness than his grievance-driven cult?

Obviously.
They only get one vote each, Simp.

How many aspirants to a second presidential term have confronted so many defections by their "best people"?
That is a different question than the OP. he is seeking a non consecutive second term which only cleveland seems to have sought

So many high-ranking Republicans who served in the Trump regime, those who were able to observe him up close and in power, refuse to support his recidivism.

Consider also the dozens of Republican personnel with first-hand knowledge of his depravity who gave corroborative, damning sworn testimony against him.

Fellow disgraced, discredited dregs like Rudy Giuliani and Michael Flynn are the foul exceptions, of course.

Experienced, conservative Republicans in the know know he stinks and say so, wreaking havoc with the Loser's bleating about partisan persecution, whining that he is a pathetic victim, a tantrum parroted by his grievance-driven butt barnacles.

Why 780 retired generals and former national security leaders spoke out against Trump

Top Former Military Personnel urge Supreme Court to reject Trump immunity

View attachment 930015

Let's guard against the sexual abuser inciting his goons to threaten them all and their families.

1712756466590.png

And yet, he is kicking Pedo Joe’s ass in almost every poll.

:oops8:

1712756611827.png

So not, "almost every poll". Cherry picked polls instead.

Got'cha.

WW

So many high-ranking Republicans who served in the Trump regime, those who were able to observe him up close and in power, refuse to support his recidivism.

Consider also the dozens of Republican personnel with first-hand knowledge of his depravity who gave corroborative, damning sworn testimony against him.

Fellow disgraced, discredited dregs like Rudy Giuliani and Michael Flynn are the foul exceptions, of course.

Experienced, conservative Republicans in the know know he stinks and say so, wreaking havoc with the Loser's bleating about partisan persecution, whining that he is a pathetic victim, a tantrum parroted by his grievance-driven butt barnacles.

Why 780 retired generals and former national security leaders spoke out against Trump

Top Former Military Personnel urge Supreme Court to reject Trump immunity

View attachment 930015

Let's guard against the sexual abuser inciting his goons to threaten them all and their families.

You make the wrong analogy because you don't know history Lincoln acted in complete disagreement with his entire cabinet

"Although Lincoln was a sagacious and eager study, early on most in his cabinet found him lacking and expressed little confidence in his leadership abilities."

We do not know the corruption of people. We know that Wilson the executioner was elected.
we're learning a lot abouut wilson. i'm a "progressive" teddy is my guy.

was teddy enticed to run 3rd party as a stalking horse? like rfk this year?

if so, i don't think he knew it. the progressive movement and our drives for corporate regulation, suffrage, and "good government" were compelling.

and still are.

They only get one vote each, Simp.
If you need to believe that the critical estimation of the Cry Baby Loser by so many intimately familiar with his performance in office is inferior to those who attack Congress to overcome the will of the People and/or are attracted to his grievance jamborees, that is your prerogative.

"Although Lincoln was a sagacious and eager study, early on most in his cabinet found him lacking and expressed little confidence in his leadership abilities."
He proved them wrong in his one term, and he earned their respect.

None opposed his 1864 candidacy.

I'm not surprised that you are unable to demonize so many of Trump's "best people" familiar with his performance in office vehemently opposing his candidacy.
I'm not surpised you clowns have become so desperate.

Forum List

Back