a question for democrats about the upcoming election .

It must be embarrassing to Democratic Party devotees that their candidate could be polling so similarly to someone as detestable as Trump. Neither one of the duopoly's offerings are what America needs, or even really wants. The situation is dire. Anyone in the duopoly is totally compromised and anyone not in the duopoly is "too radical".

You disagreed with my post, but you don't disagree with my post.

Okie dokie.
No, I didn't. I don't see people assuming Biden is going to wun. For the last 3 years all we have heard that trump is winning. In here you have consistently read reoubicanns talking about trump winning. So where you get this idea that Democrats are assuming a Biden vooctoory is not based in reality.

The next thing you'll be repeating is how blacks are all running to support trump.

It must be embarrassing to Democratic Party devotees that their candidate could be polling so similarly to someone as detestable as Trump. Neither one of the duopoly's offerings are what America needs, or even really wants. The situation is dire. Anyone in the duopoly is totally compromised and anyone not in the duopoly is "too radical".
Considering that polls are not taken of all 150 million eligible voters and you have republicans who believe an election was stolen, and blame Biden for the economy instead of recognizing what COVID did, these numbers are not surprising. You talk that duopoly stuff, but what are third parties offering? RFK Jr.?

Do you want us to go to a parliament? That doesn't seem to work out so well either and when you got crazies like these Republicans, we'd be on our 5 vote of no confience trying to get trump put back in the Prime Ministers spot.

No, I didn't. I don't see people assuming Biden is going to wun. For the last 3 years all we have heard that trump is winning. In here you have consistently read reoubicanns talking about trump winning. So where you get this idea that Democrats are assuming a Biden vooctoory is not based in reality.

The next thing you'll be repeating is how blacks are all running to support trump.
The fact that you haven't seen the same thing I have does not mean that what I said "is not based in reality". Perhaps it means you and I are looking in different places.

It really is a shame that I have to say such obvious things like that so often here.

I don't obediently go along with you on your pet issue, so anything I say on other topics must be attacked. I know the silly, transparent, tedious games played here.

dems seem convinced that there is no way Trump will win in nov ... the question I have is what if he does win ? it appears the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him is having the opposite effect as Trump steadily climbs in the polls .. i'm not saying Trump is a 100% sure win in Nov but Dems seem to believe that Biden is .. the question is how will it effect the mental state of Dems if they lose ? you see even after Biden became POTUS the Dems have been constantly fixated on Trump ! even though he was no longer the POTUS Trump has occupied the largest space in the minds of Dems ! so instead of if Trump won in 2020 and would be soon leaving the political scene permanently Dems may have to deal with the Don for an additional 4 yrs ! that would be 12 long yrs in total ! so tell us Dems ... how will yalls mental state fare if Trump wins ?
I think there should be more concern with Trump’s mental state, should he win.

The fact that you haven't seen the same thing I have does not mean that what I said "is not based in reality". Perhaps it means you and I are looking in different places.

It really is a shame that I have to say such obvious things like that so often here.

I don't obediently go along with you on your pet issue, so anything I say on other topics must be attacked. I know the silly, transparent, tedious games played here.
The fact you believe Democrats are assuming victory when you have seen 3, almost 4 years of Republicans assuming a Trump victory says your claim is not based in reality. This is not about going along obediently with a damn thing, and sometimes being a contrarian just to say that you don't have to go along with something is just plain dumb.

dems seem convinced that there is no way Trump will win in nov ... the question I have is what if he does win ? it appears the lawfare the Dems are implementing against him is having the opposite effect as Trump steadily climbs in the polls .. i'm not saying Trump is a 100% sure win in Nov but Dems seem to believe that Biden is .. the question is how will it effect the mental state of Dems if they lose ? you see even after Biden became POTUS the Dems have been constantly fixated on Trump ! even though he was no longer the POTUS Trump has occupied the largest space in the minds of Dems ! so instead of if Trump won in 2020 and would be soon leaving the political scene permanently Dems may have to deal with the Don for an additional 4 yrs ! that would be 12 long yrs in total ! so tell us Dems ... how will yalls mental state fare if Trump wins ?
You do see how much legal trouble he is running into now don't you? You don't think this will interfere at all with his chance of winning? Doesn't having all this legal trouble show signs of someone being a crook?

Everyone other than MAGATs are going to accept the will of the people OP.

Are you willing to publicly state that you're going to accept the will of the People in November?

Everyone other than MAGATs are going to accept the will of the people OP.

Are you willing to publicly state that you're going to accept the will of the People in November?

What's with all the bold lettered words?

Are you yelling or something?

Considering that polls are not taken of all 150 million eligible voters and you have republicans who believe an election was stolen, and blame Biden for the economy instead of recognizing what COVID did, these numbers are not surprising. You talk that duopoly stuff, but what are third parties offering? RFK Jr.?

Do you want us to go to a parliament? That doesn't seem to work out so well either and when you got crazies like these Republicans, we'd be on our 5 vote of no confience trying to get trump put back in the Prime Ministers spot.
Through its political and psychological hold on the electorate, the duopoly is never obliged to offer anyone special, merely hacks, miscreants and the mediocre. American voters are too lazy to study issues and vote, especially in House elections where they could clean the place out every two years. That is the legal "revolution" built into the Constitution. Looking at how that body has performed in my lifetime, clearly such a turn over is long overdo, but will never be produced by the "duopoly".

I've seen a lot of Dems who really seem to be assuming that Biden will win. I don't get it.
For Trump to win
He'll have to take 4M vote directly from Biden into his total.
Not failing to vote, but people who voted for Biden but are now voting en masse for Trump.

There will be 8 million additional voters under 25 added to the rolls by November in a demo that goes 75% Biden.
Roe has moved millions of women off the couch and out of the GOP column
MAGAT policies kill Trump voters at a much higher rate than Biden voters

Ignore the polls which are, at this time purposely skewed to lure eyeballs.

Look at the world around you and ask yourself where Trump gets an extra 12M votes.

What's with all the bold lettered words?

Are you yelling or something?

For Trump to win
Not failing to vote, but people who voted for Biden but are now voting en masse for Trump.

There will be 8 million additional voters under 25 added to the rolls by November in a demo that goes 75% Biden.

Look at the world around you and ask yourself where Trump gets an extra 12M votes.
Good question, but where does Biden get an "extra" five years at his age? Caught between Harris and Trump, the duopoly really has the people over a barrel.

For Trump to win

Well, it all boils down to the tossup states. Biden could win the popular vote (again) and lose.

I learned in 2016 that America maybe isn't what I thought, so I'm not holding my breath on anything.

Dems are not going to say okay Trump wins, we give up. They are not going to stop coming after the guy, bank on it.
Why should they?

Trump taught America the last 4 years, that was A-OK with you all! In fact, every day a former President Biden should be out there, claiming the election was stolen, as fact, claiming Trump as illigitimate, dictate to Democratic congressmen to do nothing Trump wants legislatively and impeach his Administration, one by one, for the full next 4 years....

doesn't that sound FAIR to you?

Why should they?

Trump taught America the last 4 years, that was A-OK with you all! In fact, every day a former President Biden should be out there, claiming the election was stolen, as fact, claiming Trump as illigitimate, dictate to Democratic congressmen to do nothing Trump wants legislatively and impeach his Administration, one by one, for the full next 4 years....

doesn't that sound FAIR to you?
Sounds like exactly what the duopoly would love; permanent, unopposable power.

Forum List

Back