survey finds republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! and not by just a little ! republicans outscore Dems by 18 percentage points !

a survey found republicans are more knowledgeable about politics and political history than democrats ! and not by just a little ! republicans outscore Dems by 18 percentage points !

Dems, at least on this site, prove on a daily basis, how narrow minded they are.

Where are the magaturds in the survey? They aren't represented, because they sure as shit ain't republicans. So, FAKE NEWS.

Aw, there is nothing like current polling, is there. And that is certainly nothing like it.
1713324802862.png

12 years ago, Independent was not the largest voting group in America, but it is, today. People are wising up, to the BS of both the major political parties and party partisans.

Dem ballot copy machine vote went Biden 110%.
Aw, there is nothing like current polling, is there. And that is certainly nothing like it.
View attachment 933231
12 years ago, Independent was not the largest voting group in America, but it is, today. People are wising up, to the BS of both the major political parties and party partisans.
I would love to see a legitimate 3rd party, but the big money is addicted to their power and they have chosen their team.

The actual GOP grows government and are fos.... giveaway to the rich swine liars.

I would love to see a legitimate 3rd party, but the big money is addicted to their power and they have chosen their team.
It could happen, but too late for this year. I truly believe the Republican party, as a party is doomed, due to what trump has done to it, but have no idea what will replace it. Most of the ones using it now are just using the name for fund raising name recognition, as they hold very few of the conservative values of 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s.

Could we possibly have a Dem govt with real power so we can fix this BS GOP giveaway to the rich unhappy mess...fifty years of it...

Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh including cheap college and training Daycare healthcare for all great infrastructure and vacations DAMMIT.

Forum List

Back