Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Is there a documented case of anyone ordering a cake celebrating liars?
I am sure that Trump has had a few cakes in his time.

Of course, UK politicians are paragons of veracity.

AITKEN.png

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

Hundreds?

I am sure that Trump has had a few cakes in his time.

Of course, UK politicians are paragons of veracity.

AITKEN.png
Aitken was able to resurrect hmself without any problems.But this isnt a thread about the honesty of politicians so try and get on topic old fella.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

1430468619637.jpg

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

Nobody is demanding special rights for thieves, adulterers, or murderers, as are being demanded for homosexuals. Nobody is abusing the force of government to compel that these others be treated as normal and proper, and to punish those who refuse to do so.

If I were a baker, and someone wanted me to make a cake celebrating stealing, adultery, or murder, I would just as equally refuse to do so as to make a cake celebrating homosexuality.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

Nobody is demanding special rights for thieves, adulterers, or murderers, as are being demanded for homosexuals. Nobody is abusing the force of government to compel that these others be treated as normal and proper, and to punish those who refuse to do so.

If I were a baker, and someone wanted me to make a cake celebrating stealing, adultery, or murder, I would just as equally refuse to do so as to make a cake celebrating homosexuality.
Nobody is denying these groups any rights either. That is probably why they dont have to campaign to be treated in a decent manner.

There are cakes for people who are getting married a second time because they committed adultery the first time.

I'm sure Trump had a cake second and third time and no christian baker would have denied him that cake.

Trump-Melanie wedding cake at auction — Steemit

trump-wedding.jpg

I am inspired by the words of a personal heroine ... when she said, "“Qu'ils mangent de la brioche”

I am a huge fan of cake. But, I would be less than honest to say I would eagerly consume a cake baked by someone who was being forced to do so.

[

]

He does make a good point. Why are the bigot bakers so selective.

If they were really against making a cake for anyone in violation of bible law, they should refuse to bake cakes for

Women with braids 1 Timothy 2:9

Women with jewelry 1 Peter 3:3

Women who wear pants Deuteronomy 22:5

Women who write their own vows in Church - 1 Corinthians 14:34-36

Anyone with tattoos Leviticus 19:28

People with bad eyesight, or anyone else with a disability. - Leviticus 21:17-23

Women who think that they are their husband's equals - Ephesians 5:22-24

You see the problem here, Mormon-boi? There are a whole lot of shit stupid rules that are in the bible that we don't follow anymore, not because God changed his mind, but because we changed ours.

So once again, can you please point out why being gay is evil without quoting the bible or using religion as a source. Thanks.

I am inspired by the words of a personal heroine ... when she said, "“Qu'ils mangent de la brioche”

I am a huge fan of cake. But, I would be less than honest to say I would eagerly consume a cake baked by someone who was being forced to do so.

Oh, I would greatly enjoy that cake, if it sticks it to a bible thumping asshole.

And please, please, please let one of these assholes try to mess with the cake before they deliver it. The lawsuits would be hilarious to watch.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

I have not seen an overwhelming condemnation of gays on this
board------"HUNDREDS"???

[

]

He does make a good point. Why are the bigot bakers so selective.

If they were really against making a cake for anyone in violation of bible law, they should refuse to bake cakes for

Women with braids 1 Timothy 2:9

Women with jewelry 1 Peter 3:3

Women who wear pants Deuteronomy 22:5

Women who write their own vows in Church - 1 Corinthians 14:34-36

Anyone with tattoos Leviticus 19:28

People with bad eyesight, or anyone else with a disability. - Leviticus 21:17-23

Women who think that they are their husband's equals - Ephesians 5:22-24

You see the problem here, Mormon-boi? There are a whole lot of shit stupid rules that are in the bible that we don't follow anymore, not because God changed his mind, but because we changed ours.

So once again, can you please point out why being gay is evil without quoting the bible or using religion as a source. Thanks.

And another one who just doesn't get it. Sheesh.

From what I understand baking a cake wasn't an issue. The issue came down to the customization that the bakers refused to loan their talents to. Sort of like a tattoo artist that might refuse customer's request for a swastika.

Forum List

Back