A question for Christians

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake.

Is there a documented case of anyone ordering a cake celebrating liars?
I am sure that Trump has had a few cakes in his time.
Okay, so since you can't really comprehend the English language, let's try it this way.

When liars get married, to they hold celebrations of their lying before close friends and family of known liars?

You know, a celebration of liars before all the people they care enough about to lie to?

But this isnt a thread about the honesty of politicians so try and get on topic old fella.

Only in reply to your partisan rhetoric concerning the serving US President, Stay on your own topic.
Only in reply to your partisan rhetoric concerning the serving US President, Stay on your own topic.

Analysis | Not just misleading. Not merely false. A lie.

Fact Checker Analysis
Not just misleading. Not merely false. A lie.

The first denial that Donald Trump knew about hush-money payments to silence women came four days before he was elected president, when his spokeswoman Hope Hicks said, without hedging, “We have no knowledge of any of this.

- truth is not rhetoric ...

To be homosexual never was a sin within the christian religion. And to be gay is more a kind of virtue.

Are you a homo?

Good grief. Her stupid ignorance again. Your will is I shall not write any longer anything in this forum here, isn't it, Nazi?

So is that a yes to being a homo?

Bob Blaylock: You are as stupid as the structural Nazi-idiot TAZ, who is not able to speak about any theme on lack of everything what someone needs who likes to speak about a theme.

But let me give you an answer: Mr. Charles Chaplin - a man who was not worth to be seen as an US-American for the good US-McCarthyists - was attacked to be a Jew from racists of the USA. He never gave an answer - either because he was a Jew or because the answer "No, I am not a Jew" would had been a kind of excuse for something what needs absolutelly no excuse.

Last edited:

There are cakes for people who are getting married a second time because they committed adultery the first time.

I'm sure Trump had a cake second and third time and no christian baker would have denied him that cake.

Trump-Melanie wedding cake at auction — Steemit

trump-wedding.jpg

The strange thing is their joy is authentic. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Trump. God bless you. But never forget Donald - there are more people in the world who need joy than even the heart of a poet is able to dream.

There are cakes for people who are getting married a second time because they committed adultery the first time.

I'm sure Trump had a cake second and third time and no christian baker would have denied him that cake.

trump-wedding.jpg

The strange thing is their joy is authentic. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Trump. God bless you. But never forget Donald - there are more people in the world who need joy than even the heart of a poet is able to dream.

Yes, he's happy because he got the cute girl, she's happy because she got the money.

trump-wedding.jpg

Yes, he's happy because he got the cute girl, she's happy because she got the money.

Envy is a stinky cologne.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

How do you work out who gets the cake baked ?

I see absolutely no evidence that adulterers, or any of the others, are treated less harshly than gays.

In my church over 10 years ago, we found out that one of the assistant pastors was sleeping with a woman in the choir. We immediately kicked BOTH out of the church. And that was just fornication. They were not married to anyone else, they simply were not married.

It happened FAST too. We found out about it mid-week, and had him replaced by 9 AM Sunday morning.

Same is true of adultery, obviously. I used to be part of a small group of Christians that met every Thursday. One of the guys was in the military, and had a secretary, who was married. He showed up with this woman, and the entire group fell apart. Everyone quit going. Why would we go and watch a man steal another man's wife?

So where is this idea that Christians are fine with some kinds of sin, but not others? I'm not seeing it.

Now I do know of Christian groups that are fine with those kinds of sins..... but they are also fine with the sin of Homosexuality.

I don't see a double standard like you are talking about. Not on a broad Christian scale. I have no doubt there are some small groups somewhere with wacked beliefs, because there are small groups everywhere with wack beliefs. There was a Animal rights activists that try and burn down McDonald's.

But as a whole, Christians are perfectly fine with adultery, but have a problem with homosexuality? That's crazy talk. No. Of course not.

I had a guy tell me that I hated gays, and then asked me why, and would I bake a cake for a homosexual. I'm going to tell you the same answer I told him.

1. When I was working as a freelance IT support, I had a lesbian woman ask me to fix her computer at her home. I had no problem going to her home, and fixing her computer. I have had other homosexual friends other than this. I do not "hate gays".

2. Entire reason this country exists, is because we got away from British snobs, trying to dictate how we live our lives, and how we practice our faith. Ironically, the other guy who originally asked me was British as well.

We have religious freedom in this country. We do not have to answer you as to why we practice our religion, or how we practice, or what we believe about our faith. We have the freedom to practice and believe what we want, and we don't need to justify ourselves to you, or anyone else. We might choose to answer your questions, but we don't have to, and you are not 'owed' an answer.

3. I'm fairly libertarian on business stuff. If it's my business, and I own it, and it is my property, then I can do with it whatever I want. You are not 'owed' my service. You do not have a "right" to my productivity and labor.

There were slaves that were paid for their work, even in this country. That is how some slaves were able to purchase their own freedom. Being paid to do something, doesn't mean you are now a slave to the customer. Paid or otherwise, no one has a "right" to someone else's work. You have no right to tell me that "I must" provide you a service, just because you think no one should be allowed to deny service to someone.

We are a free society, and you can't 'force me' to work for you.

4. It's not about selling a cake to a gay person. It's about being involved in a gay wedding. There are differing views on this in Christian circles. For the sake of argument, I'm excluding the fake Christians that say homosexuality isn't even a sin, or wrong.... which is contradicted in the Bible dozens of times.

Some Christians say bake the cake, and who cares. Just sell people the stuff and move on.

Other Christians groups say, we shouldn't be part of something that is considered evil.

Again, no one cares about baking a Pizza, or fixing a gay person's car. It's being involved in a gay wedding, that is the problem.

I personally am a bit ambivalent on the matter. I think I would fall on the side of not being involved. I do not believe in the existence of gay marriage. There is no gay marriage. You can make a bit of paper, and write a bunch of laws. But laws do not create things, and papers do not create things. G-d himself created marriage, and it is only between a man and a woman. That paper, only states in write, what actually exists. Those laws only make clear, what already exists.

Homosexual weddings do not exist. You can have your paper, and your laws, but they simply don't exist. Why would I participate in something that is a fraud? I wouldn't. So I think I would likely fall on the side of not being involved.

But it is not because I "hate gays". It's because I love truth, and I have my religious faith. If a gay wants me to fix his car, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. If a gay wants to buy a pizza from my store, I wouldn't think twice. But I'm not going to participate in a fraud called gay marriage.

I hope that clears up the problem. We don't have a problem providing goods and services to people, that happen to be gay. It's participating in a fraud called gay-marriage, that is sin to Christians. I would participate in a seance to talk to the dead either. That's a fraud. You can't talk to dead people. Nor can two men, or two women, get married in the eyes of G-d. Not going to participate in either one.

I think the only reason people think Christians have a problem with homosexuality more than other sins, is only because you can't hide it.

If you lie to me, how do I know? Now once I find out you lied to me, I have just as much of a problem with lying, as anything else. But if I don't know.... then how would I have problem with it?

Same thing with adultery. If you ask me do a wedding, and you are stealing another man's wife... how do I know that? Now if I found out, or you were arrogant enough to tell me you were stealing another man's wife... I would refuse to take part in your marriage, just like if you were gay.

The difference is, if you ask me to put "Tim and John" on the wedding cake.... then I know. So it's easier to see this particular evil, than other evils. Doesn't mean we don't have a problem with other evils. We still do. Evil is evil. Doesn't matter which evil you are doing, it is still evil.

By the way.... if a gay person asks me to bake them a cake for their gay wedding, but never admits it's a gay wedding, and doesn't have something like "Tim and John" on the wedding cake... I would bake them the cake. Just like if I didn't know someone was stealing another man's wife, I would bake the cake.
But Gay folks havent done anything wrong and yet you compare them to liars and adulterers.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

The four groups/behaviours above are all pretty much frowned upon by certain strands of Christianity. But I am curious as to why Gays seemingly come in for censure, a lot more so than ,for example, adulterers .

Nobody ever refused a liar a cake. They probably wouldnt have much business at all if they did.

I would argue that a devout,honest,faithful,non violent gay person would be a better individual than the others. Certainly of a higher moral standard. And yet nobody campaigns against the pension rights of murderers. Or the rights of adulterers.

I have never seen one thread on this board giving grief to liars and cheats but hundreds condemning gays.

Looks like a long thread; I haven't read all the way through it, maybe others have addressed it. But I will as well.

From your list, modern society only asks us to endorse homosexuality as acceptable. No one really thinks theft, adultery and murder is acceptable, let alone "beautiful" or worthy of celebration. Believe you me, if someone came in to a bake shop asking for a cake marking the date a man killed his wife, daughter, son or brother, I would hope that request would be denied.

BTW, that goes for Christian "preoccupation" with homosexuality in general. It only seems that we're preoccupied with homosexuality because we oppose it when the rest of society accepts it. Most everyone accepts that the others in the list are sins, as I said. It's not that we perceive homosexuality as a worse sin--it is not. It's that we see it as sinful in the first place.

Right. Not only do you faggot-loving pieces of left wrong-wing shit take the side of sick perverts; but you want to hand innocent children over to them as well.

My, my, such language, Mormon-boi....

Okay, going to ask again. Do you have any support for homosexuality being wrong other than a book written by superstitious sheep herders 3000 years ago?

And if that's the only authority you have, why don't you include all the other things they list as truly evil, like eating Shrimp and working on the Sabbath?

Right. Not only do you faggot-loving pieces of left wrong-wing shit take the side of sick perverts; but you want to hand innocent children over to them as well.

My, my, such language, Mormon-boi....

Okay, going to ask again. Do you have any support for homosexuality being wrong other than a book written by superstitious sheep herders 3000 years ago?

And if that's the only authority you have, why don't you include all the other things they list as truly evil, like eating Shrimp and working on the Sabbath?

As I've said before, there's no point even trying to have that argument with you. You rebel against God, mock scripture, and have only the deepest of contempt and hatred for those of us who believe. You willfully reject any meaningful distinction between good and evil, so there is no basis on which to try to argue the distinction with you.

As I've said before, there's no point even trying to have that argument with you. You rebel against God, mock scripture, and have only the deepest of contempt and hatred for those of us who believe. You willfully reject any meaningful distinction between good and evil, so there is no basis on which to try to argue the distinction with you.

Well, no, guy. I do have a pretty basic morality, based on reason and humanism.

Murder is wrong because you are taking someone else's life.

Stealing is wrong because you are taking someone else's property they worked hard for and have some attachment to.

Adultery is wrong because you've made a commitment to someone you are cheating on.

The only argument you homophobes come up with is that your Magic Sky Man Book says it's bad and you think it's icky when it's two dudes.

The problem with that is, if you accept that the Bible is the last word on this, then you should also be for killing your children when they mouth off to you and your neighbors when they work on Sunday and you should be totally fine with slavery.

None of these things would be morally acceptable today. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours, and all the churches kind of mealy-mouth when you point these verses out now...

So one more time, do you have an argument about why homosexuality is wrong without citing the bible?

There is a biblical injunction on male homosexuality. However there are also biblical injunctions on eating lobster, cheeseburgers, pork chops, and mixing wool with linen.

Well, no, guy. I do have a pretty basic morality, based on reason and humanism.

Murder is wrong because you are taking someone else's life.

Stealing is wrong because you are taking someone else's property they worked hard for and have some attachment to.

Adultery is wrong because you've made a commitment to someone you are cheating on.

The only argument you homophobes come up with is that your Magic Sky Man Book says it's bad and you think it's icky when it's two dudes.

The problem with that is, if you accept that the Bible is the last word on this, then you should also be for killing your children when they mouth off to you and your neighbors when they work on Sunday and you should be totally fine with slavery.

None of these things would be morally acceptable today. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours, and all the churches kind of mealy-mouth when you point these verses out now...

So one more time, do you have an argument about why homosexuality is wrong without citing the bible?

And once again, there is no point in even trying to have this argument with you. You have willfully, knowingly, chosen to uphold evil and madness over good and reason, and nothing that I or anyone else can say will dissuade you from what is ultimately a self-destructive position.

To whatever degree I continue to allow you to drag me into this pointless game with you, is folly on my part.

To be homosexual never was a sin within the christian religion. And to be gay is more a kind of virtue.

Are you a homo?

Good grief. Her stupid ignorance again. Your will is I shall not write any longer anything in this forum here, isn't it, Nazi?

Bob Blaylock: You are as stupid as the structural Nazi-idiot TAZ, who is not able to speak about any theme on lack of everything what someone needs who likes to speak about a theme.

But let me give you an answer: Mr. Charles Chaplin - a man who was not worth to be seen as an US-American for the good US-McCarthyists - was attacked to be a Jew from racists of the USA. He never gave an answer - either because he was a Jew or because the answer "No, I am not a Jew" would had been a kind of excuse for something what needs absolutelly no excuse.

There's still no excuse for you, douchebagger.

trump-wedding.jpg

And? Should he be unhappy because she is a beautiful woman and should she be unhappy because he is rich?

Last edited:

trump-wedding.jpg

And?

They're not happy because they've found a person to spend the rest of their lives together. They've found people who make themselves feel valuable.

Are you a homo?

Aha: You are really a prototype of a structural Nazi. You play here with the feeling of guilt of survivers of the Holocaust (and all other catastrophes) who ask themselves why they survived while others had to die. I tell you why I am a descendent of survivors: It was the will of god. And when I on my own was ready to die long time ago god asked me to do him the favor still not to leave this world here, although I had the chance to go to heaven. And now your hell is to have to attack me. Why?

Last edited:
Are you a homo?

Aha: You are really a prototype of a structural Nazi. You play here with the feeling of guilt of survivers of the Holocaust (and all other catastrophes) who ask themselves why they survived while others had to die. I tell you why I am a descendent of survivors: It was the will of god. And when I on my own was ready to die long tiem ago god asked me to do him the favor to go back, although I had the chance to go to heaven. And now your hell is to have to attack me. Why?

If you actually were a survivor of the Holocaust, you wouldn't be calling me a Nazi in every fucking post. It would hurt to much to even type the word. Now go fuck yourself, you faker. And remember, when you get to hell, don't pass Adolf the salt. He has high blood pressure.

Liars
Thieves
Adulterers
Murderers
Gays

I see absolutely no evidence that adulterers, or any of the others, are treated less harshly than gays.

In my church over 10 years ago, we found out that one of the assistant pastors was sleeping with a woman in the choir. We immediately kicked BOTH out of the church. And that was just fornication. They were not married to anyone else, they simply were not married.

It happened FAST too. We found out about it mid-week, and had him replaced by 9 AM Sunday morning.

Same is true of adultery, obviously. I used to be part of a small group of Christians that met every Thursday. One of the guys was in the military, and had a secretary, who was married. He showed up with this woman, and the entire group fell apart. Everyone quit going. Why would we go and watch a man steal another man's wife?

So where is this idea that Christians are fine with some kinds of sin, but not others? I'm not seeing it.

Now I do know of Christian groups that are fine with those kinds of sins..... but they are also fine with the sin of Homosexuality.

I don't see a double standard like you are talking about. Not on a broad Christian scale. I have no doubt there are some small groups somewhere with wacked beliefs, because there are small groups everywhere with wack beliefs. There was a Animal rights activists that try and burn down McDonald's.

But as a whole, Christians are perfectly fine with adultery, but have a problem with homosexuality? That's crazy talk. No. Of course not.

I had a guy tell me that I hated gays, and then asked me why, and would I bake a cake for a homosexual. I'm going to tell you the same answer I told him.

1. When I was working as a freelance IT support, I had a lesbian woman ask me to fix her computer at her home. I had no problem going to her home, and fixing her computer. I have had other homosexual friends other than this. I do not "hate gays".

2. Entire reason this country exists, is because we got away from British snobs, trying to dictate how we live our lives, and how we practice our faith. Ironically, the other guy who originally asked me was British as well.

We have religious freedom in this country. We do not have to answer you as to why we practice our religion, or how we practice, or what we believe about our faith. We have the freedom to practice and believe what we want, and we don't need to justify ourselves to you, or anyone else. We might choose to answer your questions, but we don't have to, and you are not 'owed' an answer.

3. I'm fairly libertarian on business stuff. If it's my business, and I own it, and it is my property, then I can do with it whatever I want. You are not 'owed' my service. You do not have a "right" to my productivity and labor.

There were slaves that were paid for their work, even in this country. That is how some slaves were able to purchase their own freedom. Being paid to do something, doesn't mean you are now a slave to the customer. Paid or otherwise, no one has a "right" to someone else's work. You have no right to tell me that "I must" provide you a service, just because you think no one should be allowed to deny service to someone.

We are a free society, and you can't 'force me' to work for you.

4. It's not about selling a cake to a gay person. It's about being involved in a gay wedding. There are differing views on this in Christian circles. For the sake of argument, I'm excluding the fake Christians that say homosexuality isn't even a sin, or wrong.... which is contradicted in the Bible dozens of times.

Some Christians say bake the cake, and who cares. Just sell people the stuff and move on.

Other Christians groups say, we shouldn't be part of something that is considered evil.

Again, no one cares about baking a Pizza, or fixing a gay person's car. It's being involved in a gay wedding, that is the problem.

I personally am a bit ambivalent on the matter. I think I would fall on the side of not being involved. I do not believe in the existence of gay marriage. There is no gay marriage. You can make a bit of paper, and write a bunch of laws. But laws do not create things, and papers do not create things. G-d himself created marriage, and it is only between a man and a woman. That paper, only states in write, what actually exists. Those laws only make clear, what already exists.

Homosexual weddings do not exist. You can have your paper, and your laws, but they simply don't exist. Why would I participate in something that is a fraud? I wouldn't. So I think I would likely fall on the side of not being involved.

But it is not because I "hate gays". It's because I love truth, and I have my religious faith. If a gay wants me to fix his car, I wouldn't hesitate to do it. If a gay wants to buy a pizza from my store, I wouldn't think twice. But I'm not going to participate in a fraud called gay marriage.

I hope that clears up the problem. We don't have a problem providing goods and services to people, that happen to be gay. It's participating in a fraud called gay-marriage, that is sin to Christians. I would participate in a seance to talk to the dead either. That's a fraud. You can't talk to dead people. Nor can two men, or two women, get married in the eyes of G-d. Not going to participate in either one.

I think the only reason people think Christians have a problem with homosexuality more than other sins, is only because you can't hide it.

If you lie to me, how do I know? Now once I find out you lied to me, I have just as much of a problem with lying, as anything else. But if I don't know.... then how would I have problem with it?

Same thing with adultery. If you ask me do a wedding, and you are stealing another man's wife... how do I know that? Now if I found out, or you were arrogant enough to tell me you were stealing another man's wife... I would refuse to take part in your marriage, just like if you were gay.

The difference is, if you ask me to put "Tim and John" on the wedding cake.... then I know. So it's easier to see this particular evil, than other evils. Doesn't mean we don't have a problem with other evils. We still do. Evil is evil. Doesn't matter which evil you are doing, it is still evil.

By the way.... if a gay person asks me to bake them a cake for their gay wedding, but never admits it's a gay wedding, and doesn't have something like "Tim and John" on the wedding cake... I would bake them the cake. Just like if I didn't know someone was stealing another man's wife, I would bake the cake.
But Gay folks havent done anything wrong and yet you compare them to liars and adulterers.

Actually I think you did, in the original post.

But let's pretend you didn't compare them in the original post.

Again.... we're Christians. The Bible, which is the basis of Christian faith, says that homosexuality is a sin.

As I said before, whether or not you believe that, or anyone else believes that, is not relevant. We have something called freedom of religion, and our religious faith says it is a sin. Therefore.... it is a sin. Homosexuality is 'wrong' to a Biblical Christian world view.... and whether anyone thinks so or not, doens't matter.

It is a sin, like any other. Like lying, cheating, stealing, even murdering, homosexuality is an evil. They are all wrong to the Christian faith.

Forum List

Back