A proven way to live 30 percent longer !!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This has been verified by many scientific tests in insects to primates
I will tell you the secret only because zero of you will ever follow it

You want to live 30 percent longer
Just do 1 simple thing ??

Ask and I will tell

It applies to reducing genetic cellular errors in your cells
It’s similar in principle to reducing combustion And oxidation in cars engine

Now we substitute a cars engine to your engine . The mitochondria of your cells engine

nope.

I have no interest in living longer. Not with the way the elites are creating a dystopia.

Do you have a way to live a shorter life span? I am smoking two packs a day and as much liquor as a can afford. . . .
. . . eating a high fat, high salt diet, and looking for the COVID where ever it lurks.

. . . . you know where I can score some harder drugs?

:dunno:

Looking to get a bad motor cycle too. ..

Ask and I will tell
I’m asking.

nope.

I have no interest in living longer. Not with the way the elites are creating a dystopia.

Do you have a way to live a shorter life span? I am smoking two packs a day and as much liquor as a can afford. . . .
. . . eating a high fat, high salt diet, and looking for the COVID where ever it lurks.

. . . . you know where I can score some harder drugs?

:dunno:

Looking to get a bad motor cycle too. ..

I keep on offering all of you the answer to a shorter life but no one want to self abort, well the ones I suggest it too…

Ask and I will tell
Who the hell want to live one day on this miserable rock and you want those like me to suffer more just because you enjoy the damn misery?

A Corbett Report commenter mentioned the elites’ campaign to synthesize the fountain of youth. Saw this article that with its phrases such as “instructing cells to produce” can indeed, as suggested by the commenter, be a bit provocative when wondering why experimental mRNA tech is being forced on the world. Some extracts:

Meet Altos Labs, Silicon Valley’s latest wild bet on living forever​

Funders of a deep-pocketed new "rejuvenation" startup are said to include Jeff Bezos and Yuri Milner.
September 4, 2021

“…Yamanaka’s breakthrough discovery was that with the addition of just four proteins, now known as Yamanaka factors, cells can be instructed to revert to a primitive state with the properties of embryonic stem cells. By 2016, Izpisúa Belmonte’s lab had applied these factors to entire living mice, achieving signs of age reversal and leading him to term reprogramming a potential “elixir of life.”…

…The results of such mouse experiments, while tantalizing, were also frightening. Depending on how much reprogramming occurred, some mice developed ugly embryonic tumors called teratomas, even as others showed signs their tissues had become younger…

…A number of startups are pursuing reprogramming technology, including Life Biosciences, Turn Biotechnologies, AgeX Therapeutics, and Shift Bioscience in the UK, although these efforts have not yet led to any treatments tested on people in clinical trials…

…In 2013, Serrano was the first scientist to genetically engineer mice to produce Yamanaka factors. They all developed tumors as their cells reverted to an embryonic stage. Still, the work hinted that time could be reversed inside a living animal. “You introduce the factors and they do the magic. It’s very simple experimentally, even if it is not understood,” says Serrano….

…The major question now is how to tailor reprogramming to see if it can safely rejuvenate animals without killing them, and whether the process can be carried out using ordinary drugs, rather than via genetic engineering. “To me the Yamanaka factors are not realistic for use in the clinic,” Serrano says. “They involve the introduction of genes, some of which are oncogenic. This is hard to pass through the filter of regulatory agencies.”…”

"Perhaps they’re engineering willing new test subjects in “covid vaccinated” populations by developing possible “rejuvenating remedies” for the ills being incubated from these injections?"

It applies to reducing genetic cellular errors in your cells
It’s similar in principle to reducing combustion And oxidation in cars engine

Now we substitute a cars engine to your engine . The mitochondria of your cells engine
You think we need to change our oil more often?

Ok
The key is to reduce your metabolism ; so you essentially reduce the build up of genetic errors in your cells

So to live 30 percent longer
You simply eat 30 percent less

Food intake involves many demanding processes in the body and it activates the second law of thermodynamics to an extreme

You need to lower those cellular genetic errors

Forum List

Back