A Peek Into Their 'Thinking'

"you Jews"?
But I do have an affinity for those folks. A kinship.

As an American, I'm perfectly copacetic with folks who don't have a well deserved reputation for savagery.

Your position....'bring 'em in....unvetted!" is a priori evidence of mental illness.

I don't want any immigrants. I'm an isolationist and a protectionist.

But you aren't. These entanglement problems are yours, not mine.

P.S. I see you don't deny you're a Jew.

I never miss an opportunity to help the lesser among us....i.e., you.....so let me remind you that yesterday was an anniversary of sorts...

"Novembe 18, 1978 Jim Jones in Jonestown, Guyana, causes the deaths of 913 members of the People's Temple.

In your brainless attempts to defend Obama and the Progressive-Islamist Alliance....keep this date in mind.....and "Don't drink the Kool Aid."

Your support for a Muslim genocide is disturbing.

There was never doubt that you were disturbed.

Here's a peek into your thinking:

Mayor: Japanese internment camps justify rejecting refugees

"A Roanoke mayor is getting national attention after citing the use of internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II to justify suspending the relocation of Syrian refugees to his city in Virginia.

After requesting that all Roanoke Valley agencies stop Syrian refugee assistance, Mayor David Bowers, a Democrat, wrote in a statement: "I'm reminded that President Franklin D. Roosevelt felt compelled to sequester Japanese foreign nationals after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and it appears that the threat of harm to America from Isis now is just as real and serious as that from our enemies then."

Interestingly, he's a Democrat on the same page you are. lol

Remind us of your opinion about FDR's internment camps. Good analogy eh?

For clarity.....was the FDR to whom you refer the very same Liberal/Democrat icon who hated blacks, Jews and Asians?

That FDR?

I never miss an opportunity to help the lesser among us....i.e., you.....so let me remind you that yesterday was an anniversary of sorts...

"Novembe 18, 1978 Jim Jones in Jonestown, Guyana, causes the deaths of 913 members of the People's Temple.

In your brainless attempts to defend Obama and the Progressive-Islamist Alliance....keep this date in mind.....and "Don't drink the Kool Aid."

Your support for a Muslim genocide is disturbing.

There was never doubt that you were disturbed.

Here's a peek into your thinking:

"A Roanoke mayor is getting national attention after citing the use of internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II to justify suspending the relocation of Syrian refugees to his city in Virginia.

After requesting that all Roanoke Valley agencies stop Syrian refugee assistance, Mayor David Bowers, a Democrat, wrote in a statement: "I'm reminded that President Franklin D. Roosevelt felt compelled to sequester Japanese foreign nationals after the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and it appears that the threat of harm to America from Isis now is just as real and serious as that from our enemies then."

Interestingly, he's a Democrat on the same page you are. lol

Remind us of your opinion about FDR's internment camps. Good analogy eh?

For clarity.....was the FDR to whom you refer the very same Liberal/Democrat icon who hated blacks, Jews and Asians?

That FDR?

I'm referring to the FDR that you agree with in principle on the status of Muslims in this country.

POLITICALCHIC SAID:

"ISIS is Muslims.

You know....the ones you fools want to bring into the Country."

This fails as a composition fallacy, in addition to being a ridiculous lie.

ISIS is not 'representative' of all Muslims; and no one advocates bring terrorist into the country.

That the refugees from Syria and Iraq might be Muslim doesn't mean they're 'terrorists.'

When we as Americans allow this sort of fear, ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry to dictate our policies, the terrorists have indeed won.

The fear and cowardice exhibited by many on the right is the true threat.

Let me put it this way: most of the "refugees" are men of late teens and early to mid 20's. These young men want to come here instead of fighting, but expect us to send our young men to their country to fight instead. You don't see something wrong with this?
What evidence are you using to correlate "most refugees are men of late teens and early 20'" to the refugees that would be considered to immigrate to the US? How do you know the vetting process would not be made workable by accepting older persons, mothers with children, persons known because of publicity they may have received from news accounts or other sources for their lives and activities over a lifetime of living in Syria. These could include well-known physicians, college professors, writers and others who have a public paper trail showing them to be innocent of any ISIS, terrorist or criminal behavior. Vetting could mean looking at only those who can indeed be vetted.

POLITICALCHIC SAID:

"ISIS is Muslims.

ISIS is not 'representative' of all Muslims; and no one advocates bring terrorist into the country.

That the refugees from Syria and Iraq might be Muslim doesn't mean they're 'terrorists.'

When we as Americans allow this sort of fear, ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry to dictate our policies, the terrorists have indeed won.

Let me put it this way: most of the "refugees" are men of late teens and early to mid 20's. These young men want to come here instead of fighting, but expect us to send our young men to their country to fight instead. You don't see something wrong with this?

So you acknowledge we are wrong to be there in any capacity in the first place.

No, I think we should be there, but so should they. That's the point.

A wise wonk once said: 'Not logic, nor experience, no common sense influences the behavior of Liberals."

Proof:

"Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'
Getty

By Jordan Fabian - 11/17/15 09:26 PM EST

President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

"When you start seeing individuals in position of responsibility suggesting Christians are more worthy of protection than Muslims are in a war-torn land that feeds the ISIL narrative."

[Yet he is willing to overlook which of the two groups believes in slaughtering 'unbelievers.']

It was the second time this week Obama took aim at Republicans over the refugee issue. During a press conference Monday in Turkey, Obama called the idea of a religion test for refugees "shameful" and "not American."
Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Now.....why would anyone be concerned about allowing "widows" into the country?

Saint-Denis Paris attack live: Female suicide bomber blows herself up as police raid apartment 'with Abdelhamid ...
Google

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And this other fool:

"John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it"
John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it « Hot Air

Legitimacy: Legitimacy comes from the Latin verb legitimare, which means lawful.Legitimacy, then, refers to something that is legal because it meets the specific requirements of the law. legitimacy - Dictionary Definition

How do you Jews feel about all this clamor for 'Christians only'?

"you Jews"?

As an American, I'm perfectly copacetic with folks who don't have a well deserved reputation for savagery.

Your position....'bring 'em in....unvetted!" is a priori evidence of mental illness.

"P.S. I see you don't deny you're a Jew."

I thought this was sooooo stupid.

In all seriousness....I always thought of you as a fool....and, it was laughable to read that post: I have never met a Jewish Korean....

But...give the devil his due, I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while...

...and just now, a friend sent me this article about a Jewish Korean!!!!!

Check this out:

"Seoul Food in the Holy Land
Among the items Ziporah Rothkopf brings home to Jerusalem from her native South Korea each year are locally grown chili peppers,...
...prepare her own kosher Korean food,...

“Kosher really limits you,” said Rothkopf, who has been observing Jewish dietary restrictions since she converted in 1980, after immigrating to the United States.

Raised in an intellectual, elite Buddhist family in Seoul, where her father worked as a journalist, Rothkopf fled to the United States in her early 20s...

She had no idea that this would lead her to a religion that is nearly nonexistent in Korea,....

Shortly after her arrival, Rothkopf flew to New York to visit a childhood friend who had also immigrated and was studying medicine at a Manhattan hospital. Through this friend she met Moshe Rothkopf, an Orthodox ophthalmologist completing his residency. Rothkopf lived in the same apartment building as her friend and—through she calls it divine intervention—the future couple ran into one another in the laundry room, where some kind of spark ignited.

“He was the first Jew I ever met,” Rothkopf said, and he introduced her to the Hasidic, song-fueled synagogue of Shlomo Carlebach, where she found the restoration—if not yet the new identity—she craved."
Ziporah Rothkopf: Israel’s Champion of Korean Cuisine

Ya' live and learn!

A wise wonk once said: 'Not logic, nor experience, no common sense influences the behavior of Liberals."

Proof:

"Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'
Getty

By Jordan Fabian - 11/17/15 09:26 PM EST

President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

"When you start seeing individuals in position of responsibility suggesting Christians are more worthy of protection than Muslims are in a war-torn land that feeds the ISIL narrative."

[Yet he is willing to overlook which of the two groups believes in slaughtering 'unbelievers.']

It was the second time this week Obama took aim at Republicans over the refugee issue. During a press conference Monday in Turkey, Obama called the idea of a religion test for refugees "shameful" and "not American."
Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Now.....why would anyone be concerned about allowing "widows" into the country?

Saint-Denis Paris attack live: Female suicide bomber blows herself up as police raid apartment 'with Abdelhamid ...
Google

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And this other fool:

"John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it"
John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it « Hot Air

Legitimacy: Legitimacy comes from the Latin verb legitimare, which means lawful.Legitimacy, then, refers to something that is legal because it meets the specific requirements of the law. legitimacy - Dictionary Definition

How do you Jews feel about all this clamor for 'Christians only'?

"you Jews"?

"P.S. I see you don't deny you're a Jew."

I thought this was sooooo stupid.

In all seriousness....I always thought of you as a fool....and, it was laughable to read that post: I have never met a Jewish Korean....

But...give the devil his due, I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while...

...and just now, a friend sent me this article about a Jewish Korean!!!!!

Check this out:

"Seoul Food in the Holy Land
Among the items Ziporah Rothkopf brings home to Jerusalem from her native South Korea each year are locally grown chili peppers,...
...prepare her own kosher Korean food,...

“Kosher really limits you,” said Rothkopf, who has been observing Jewish dietary restrictions since she converted in 1980, after immigrating to the United States.

Raised in an intellectual, elite Buddhist family in Seoul, where her father worked as a journalist, Rothkopf fled to the United States in her early 20s...

She had no idea that this would lead her to a religion that is nearly nonexistent in Korea,....

Shortly after her arrival, Rothkopf flew to New York to visit a childhood friend who had also immigrated and was studying medicine at a Manhattan hospital. Through this friend she met Moshe Rothkopf, an Orthodox ophthalmologist completing his residency. Rothkopf lived in the same apartment building as her friend and—through she calls it divine intervention—the future couple ran into one another in the laundry room, where some kind of spark ignited.

“He was the first Jew I ever met,” Rothkopf said, and he introduced her to the Hasidic, song-fueled synagogue of Shlomo Carlebach, where she found the restoration—if not yet the new identity—she craved."
Ziporah Rothkopf: Israel’s Champion of Korean Cuisine

Ya' live and learn!

No Korean Jews?

I thought you were an American. My bad.

lolol

POLITICALCHIC SAID:

"ISIS is Muslims.

So you acknowledge we are wrong to be there in any capacity in the first place.

No, I think we should be there, but so should they. That's the point.

ISIS is killing young men in Syria and Iraq who won't join them.

I dont know why a Fugee camp somewhere off shore until shits done hitting the fan wouldnt work. And it is humane, obviously a giant step up from getting sprayed down with an a.k.

Forum List

Back