Law Enforcement Is So Stupid!!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
They've told the whole world that one of the terrorist's cell phones led them to the precise address where the others, who were already staged to strike again, were located. Now that's some real detective work! Now...the terrorist's training manual is already being changed so that it won't happen again...DUUUUHH!!

They've told the whole world that one of the terrorist's cell phones led them to the precise address where the others, who were already staged to strike again, were located. Now that's some real detective work! Now...the terrorist's training manual is already being changed so that it won't happen again...DUUUUHH!!
i'ts hard to believe what's going on. it reminds me of with a government like ours who needs enemies.

very sad, and those who voted for him will turn against him for waging war, hypocrisy comes full circle. also very sad. this is why we need a citizen militia, for when isis comes to America, which they already have. i think part of this isis problem might be rooted in religion. ;)

i'ts hard to believe what's going on. it reminds me of with a government like ours who needs enemies.

very sad, and those who voted for him will turn against him for waging war, hypocrisy comes full circle. also very sad. this is why we need a citizen militia, for when isis comes to America, which they already have. i think part of this isis problem might be rooted in religion. ;)

Most of these self appointed studs with a gun in their pocket would piss their pants in a real showdown. I'm 81 years old and I've seen it all my life.

Forum List

Back