Congratulations, Mr. President

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Your dreams of fundamentally changing our country into a shit hole like the rest of the world are finally coming to fruition. After having sown discord at home and disaster abroad, you are now combining the two into a grand finale of anarchy and destruction.

In addition to elevating criminals to sainthood and condemning law enforcement to purgatory, you have singlehandedly created massive refugee crises in Libya and Syria which have overwhelmed Europe. As if that was not enough, you are now forcing our country to swallow your foul stew by opening our own borders to any terrorist who cares to accept your invitation.

Your presidency is a malignant tumor which will continue to eat away at our country long after your departure.

Congratulations, Mr. President.

It appears he is hell bent on handing the 2016 Presidential election over to Donald Trump. He is doing his best to destroy the Democrat Party.

It appears he is hell bent on handing the 2016 Presidential election over to Donald Trump. He is doing his best to destroy the Democrat Party.

Don't overestimate the intelligence of the American public. 47% are morons whose greatest contribution would be to not vote.

Mmmmm Faux News Bubbleheads in the morning think America is a shit hole.

It certainly was on the verge of becoming that in Dec. 2008.

Don't overestimate the intelligence of the American public. 47% are morons whose greatest contribution would be to not vote.

It should be noted, with some irony, that Mittens received 47% of the vote in 2012.

So I guess 47% that don't agree with your vision are morons? or is it the 47% that actually work for a living that don't believe one dam thing this administration does reflects the fundamental belief that the government is empowered by the people to serve the people and not government empowering the people? Possibly the 53% that voted for your delusional narcissistic are simply a reflection of their leader and leaches upon society.

So I guess 47% that don't agree with your vision are morons?

Sorry pal, it was woodie who called the 47 % morons, not me. I just find it amusing and Ironic that after falsely identifying and vilifying 47% in his rant to his ardent supporters, Mittens only received 47 % of the vote in his losing effort to get elected tot he highest office.

Forum List

Back