A Peek Into Their 'Thinking'

But all Americans hated minorities back then, well mostly just the WASP were and they help the power......But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength...

1. So, you've just admitted that the President worshiped by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats was a bigot, racist, anti-Semite......
It's a start.

2. ".But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength."
No...he didn't.

He failed to prepare the nation due to his hatred of capitalism....and only when war couldn't be avoided did he capitulate and promise not to nationalize their industries if they would pull his bacon out of the fire.

If you haven't learned that I am never wrong...I'd be happy to document what I just posted.
I like Lincoln also, so sue me...

Tomorrow is an anniversary....November 19th, 1863.

Know what that is?
Acclimation of a Union victory?

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

You know how to make an idiot smarter?

Explain to her how old that joke is.

"Obama torches GOP on Syrian refugees: 'Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans."
Obama torches GOP on Syrian refugees: 'Now they are scared of 3-year-old orphans'

Can he really be this stupid.....or is he a lying gutter snipe?

1. "Perhaps not unexpected, as the West offers freedoms unheard of in Islamic countries, 70% of the world's refugees are Muslims fleeing from places where their religion is the official doctrine. They flee to the West, for opportunity, and personal safety, as well as said freedom.

But...the oddity is that, while settling in the West, many of these refugees begin to develop a hatred for their new home...and plan to take revenge on it with only its final destruction as the fitting punishment.

Even less understandable, those Muslims who settle and assimilate often have children, brought up in the West, yet identify as opposition to it, and desire its annihilation.

True, one may see the problem with an atavistic 7th century view of the world...but, for the Muslim it is the fault of the West rejecting the idea of God's immutable will, revealed to his Prophet in the form of an unchangeable code of law."
Roger Scruton, "The West and The Rest."

2. And this:
"Dzhokhar Anzorovich "Jahar" Tsarnaev (Cyrillic: Джоха́р Анзо́рович Царна́ев/ˌdʒoʊˈxɑr ˌtsɑrˈnaɪ.ɛf/; born July 22, 1993)[note 1] is a Kyrgyzstani-American citizen who was convicted of planting bombs at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, together with his brotherTamerlan Tsarnaev.[6][7][8][9] The bombings killed three people and injured approximately 280 others.....

....Tsarnaev was born in Kyrgyzstan. As a child, he emigrated with his family to Russia and then, when he was eight years old, to the United States under political asylum."
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"....killed three people and injured approximately 280 others....."

What makes Obama such a disgusting, hate-filled liar???????

America is the home of the brave. We sing about it and brag about it in our National Anthem. Scaredy cat cowards like the OP are an insult to America. Obama is right to scold the cowards who are afraid to meet the challenges with the culture and tradition that makes America #1 and the envy of the world. Changing our anthem of being the land of the free and home of the brave because of some terrorist attack is a sign of weakness and defeat.

Keep kissing his black ass, son. That's a sign of a pussy.
A guy promoting and defending cowardice calling someone a pussy means less than nothing.

A guy thinking that opposing something makes him a coward means you amount to nothing. Pucker up to the chocolate ass son.

1. So, you've just admitted that the President worshiped by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats was a bigot, racist, anti-Semite......
It's a start.

2. ".But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength."
No...he didn't.

He failed to prepare the nation due to his hatred of capitalism....and only when war couldn't be avoided did he capitulate and promise not to nationalize their industries if they would pull his bacon out of the fire.

If you haven't learned that I am never wrong...I'd be happy to document what I just posted.

Know what that is?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

You know how to prove someone will always be an idiot?

Talk to you and hear the stupid shit you have to say.

Know what that is?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

or simply read your childish responses ....

Know what that is?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Once again, someone that makes a determination based on disagreement rather than content. You can say it's content, but you'd be a liar.

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Once again, someone that makes a determination based on disagreement rather than content. You can say it's content, but you'd be a liar.
Your content often contains racist hatred. Stop expecting respect or people to take you seriously. It is obvious you are emotional ill and fundamentally damaged by your persistent obsession with racial and sexual imagery.

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Your content often contains racist hatred. Stop expecting respect or people to take you seriously. It is obvious you are emotional ill and fundamentally damaged by your persistent obsession with racial and sexual imagery.

You must be one of those freaks.

"(CNSNews.com) – John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations,.... ... the U.S. can refuse to allow Syrian refugees entry “without in any way violating our humanitarian obligations.”

Bolton also dismissed White House Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes’ statement Sunday that the refugees are being vetted in Iraq before they are brought to the U.S.
“I don’t know who else believes this other than the White House,” Bolton said in response to Rhodes’ assertion that the U.S. has “very robust vetting procedures for those refugees.”

The U.N.’s 1951 Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees, which was amended in 1967, defines a refugee as “someone who is unable or unwilling to return to their country of origin owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group, or political opinion.”

... the signers of the convention are not required to offer them asylum in their own countries.

“The refugee convention imposes on the country of first asylum an obligation to provide food, shelter, sanitation, and medicine in refugee camps” with the main goal of repatriating them back to their country of origin as soon as possible, ...."
Former Ambassador to UN: US Has ‘No Obligation’ to Accept Syrian Refugees

Obama knows this.....yet insists on bringing them, en masse, to the US.

Now....why?

Yup....that was funny..

But not so funny if those three are Bilal Hadfi, Salah Abdeslam and Ahmad al Mohammad....who slaughtered Parisians last weekend.

Or maybe they were the savages who tortured these Jewish folks from Brooklyn, New York, who they found in Mumbai, India...

"The Jews who were murdered in Mumbai were tortured before they were killed, the city's top cop said Thursday.

"There are indications that they were indeed tortured, although we are yet to receive medical reports."

Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg, 29, and his wife, Rivkah, 28, both formerly of Crown Heights, were among those slaughtered last week after Pakistan-based terrorists staged a 60-hour rampage through Mumbai that left nearly 200 dead."
Experts: Jews slain in Mumbai attacks tortured

I lost my sense of humor about the vid.....

Yup....that was funny..

But not so funny if those three are Bilal Hadfi, Salah Abdeslam and Ahmad al Mohammad....who slaughtered Parisians last weekend.

Or maybe they were the savages who tortured these Jewish folks from Brooklyn, New York, who they found in Mumbai, India...

"The Jews who were murdered in Mumbai were tortured before they were killed, the city's top cop said Thursday.

"There are indications that they were indeed tortured, although we are yet to receive medical reports."

Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg, 29, and his wife, Rivkah, 28, both formerly of Crown Heights, were among those slaughtered last week after Pakistan-based terrorists staged a 60-hour rampage through Mumbai that left nearly 200 dead."

What do you call them when white guys do the same?

Yup....that was funny..

That is the most common, and most stupid, attempt you apologists use.

I regularly see it applied to Christians,too, to excuse the seventh century savages.

You should be ashamed.

Yup....that was funny..

I regularly see it applied to Christians,too, to excuse the seventh century savages.

You should be ashamed.

These MUSLIM refugees are fleeing this:

ISIS-execution-video-Video-Shot1-640x480.jpg

If you're so keen on being in the Middle East to help the people of the Middle East, why do you wish to send them back in for their turns in the orange outfits?

Yup....that was funny..

You should be ashamed.

If you're so keen on being in the Middle East to help the people of the Middle East, why do you wish to send them back in for their turns in the orange outfits?

Pretty sure those are Christians.

Yup....that was funny..

You should be ashamed.

1. " No room in America for Christian refugees
America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predictedto increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted.

...the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count.

No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president.

... Obama has no difficulty using his “phone and his pen,” as he dramatically boasts, to circumvent the law. When it comes to immigration, he had no difficulty enacting an amnesty that a federal judge subsequently ruled unconstitutional. He has had no problem circumventing Congress to change the relationship with Cuba. This president has shown that he will push back on the constraints of law when he wants to get something done.

But there are not even such constraints when it comes to the Middle East’s Christiansfleeing the brutality of ISIS and Al Qaeda." No room in America for Christian refugees

2. "Obama Doesn't Identify 147 Victims in Kenya Massacre as 'Christians' or Jihadi Group as 'Islamic'
In the wake of last week's Al-Shabaab massacre of nearly 150 Christians at a Kenyan university, President Barack Obama issued a statement in response to the attack that failed to identify the victims as Christians targeted for their faith and also failed to label the extremist group as having Islamic motivations.

Last Thursday, Al Shabaab militants raided the campus of Garissa University College where they reportedly separated Muslims from the non-Muslims andkilled approximately 147 Christians, while injuring 79.

On Friday, Obama issued awritten statement condemning the attacks, which stated that "innocent men and women were brazenly and brutally massacred."

Just like Obamalabeled the 21 Coptic Christians in Libya who were beheaded by ISIS in February as "Egyptian citizens," Obama's statement on Friday neglected to mention the glaring fact that the victims were killed solely because they were believers in Christ."
Obama Doesn't Identify 147 Victims in Kenya Massacre as 'Christians' or Jihadi Group as 'Islamic'

There is only one explanation for this.

A wise wonk once said: 'Not logic, nor experience, no common sense influences the behavior of Liberals."

Proof:

"Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'
Getty

By Jordan Fabian - 11/17/15 09:26 PM EST

President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

"When you start seeing individuals in position of responsibility suggesting Christians are more worthy of protection than Muslims are in a war-torn land that feeds the ISIL narrative."

[Yet he is willing to overlook which of the two groups believes in slaughtering 'unbelievers.']

It was the second time this week Obama took aim at Republicans over the refugee issue. During a press conference Monday in Turkey, Obama called the idea of a religion test for refugees "shameful" and "not American."
Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Now.....why would anyone be concerned about allowing "widows" into the country?

Saint-Denis Paris attack live: Female suicide bomber blows herself up as police raid apartment 'with Abdelhamid ...
Google

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And this other fool:

"John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it"
John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it « Hot Air

Legitimacy: Legitimacy comes from the Latin verb legitimare, which means lawful.Legitimacy, then, refers to something that is legal because it meets the specific requirements of the law. legitimacy - Dictionary Definition

Ha. I was was watching the coverage of the police raid in Saint Denis last night. A woman in the apartment those police raided was wearing a suicide belt and firing at police.

Women are just as capable of the violence we saw there and in Paris as men are. Plus, orphans don't have to be little children, they can be full grown men, too who happen to find a family that specializes in murdering people.

It isn't xenophobic to worry about the welfare of your loved ones.

Last edited:

Yup....that was funny..

You should be ashamed.

1. " No room in America for Christian refugees
America is about to accept 9000 Syrian Muslims, refugees of the brutal war between the Assad regime and its Sunni opposition, which includes ISIS, Al Qaeda, and various other militias. That number is predictedto increase each year. There are no Christian refugees that will be admitted.

...the Department of State is adhering with all the rigidity of a Soviet era bureaucracy to the rule that only people at risk from massacres launched by the regime qualify for refugee status. The rapes of Christian women and the butchery of Christian children do not count.

No matter how moved Americans were this Christmas season by the plight of their fellow Christ followers in Syria and Iraq, no matter how horrific the visuals of beheadings, enslavement, and mass murder, the Christians fleeing death do not engender the compassion of this president.

... Obama has no difficulty using his “phone and his pen,” as he dramatically boasts, to circumvent the law. When it comes to immigration, he had no difficulty enacting an amnesty that a federal judge subsequently ruled unconstitutional. He has had no problem circumventing Congress to change the relationship with Cuba. This president has shown that he will push back on the constraints of law when he wants to get something done.

But there are not even such constraints when it comes to the Middle East’s Christiansfleeing the brutality of ISIS and Al Qaeda." No room in America for Christian refugees

2. "Obama Doesn't Identify 147 Victims in Kenya Massacre as 'Christians' or Jihadi Group as 'Islamic'
In the wake of last week's Al-Shabaab massacre of nearly 150 Christians at a Kenyan university, President Barack Obama issued a statement in response to the attack that failed to identify the victims as Christians targeted for their faith and also failed to label the extremist group as having Islamic motivations.

Last Thursday, Al Shabaab militants raided the campus of Garissa University College where they reportedly separated Muslims from the non-Muslims andkilled approximately 147 Christians, while injuring 79.

On Friday, Obama issued awritten statement condemning the attacks, which stated that "innocent men and women were brazenly and brutally massacred."

Just like Obamalabeled the 21 Coptic Christians in Libya who were beheaded by ISIS in February as "Egyptian citizens," Obama's statement on Friday neglected to mention the glaring fact that the victims were killed solely because they were believers in Christ."
Obama Doesn't Identify 147 Victims in Kenya Massacre as 'Christians' or Jihadi Group as 'Islamic'

There is only one explanation for this.

Yes. One explanation. You can't respond to what I posted in any meaningful way.

Forum List

Back