A Peek Into Their 'Thinking'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A wise wonk once said: 'Not logic, nor experience, no common sense influences the behavior of Liberals."

Proof:

"Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'
Getty

By Jordan Fabian - 11/17/15 09:26 PM EST

President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

"When you start seeing individuals in position of responsibility suggesting Christians are more worthy of protection than Muslims are in a war-torn land that feeds the ISIL narrative."

[Yet he is willing to overlook which of the two groups believes in slaughtering 'unbelievers.']

It was the second time this week Obama took aim at Republicans over the refugee issue. During a press conference Monday in Turkey, Obama called the idea of a religion test for refugees "shameful" and "not American."
Obama: GOP refugee opponents 'scared of widows and orphans'

Now.....why would anyone be concerned about allowing "widows" into the country?

Saint-Denis Paris attack live: Female suicide bomber blows herself up as police raid apartment 'with Abdelhamid ...
Google

The Constitution is not a suicide pact.

And this other fool:

"John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it"
John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it « Hot Air

Legitimacy: Legitimacy comes from the Latin verb legitimare, which means lawful.Legitimacy, then, refers to something that is legal because it meets the specific requirements of the law. legitimacy - Dictionary Definition

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-18_10-1-49.gif
    upload_2015-11-18_10-1-49.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Israel Defense Force could teach the President about the harmless nature of children:

"On March 24, 2004, one week after capturing a bomb in the bag of 12-year-old Abdullah Quran, Hussam Abdo, a 16-year-old Palestinian (who initially claimed he was 14), was captured in a checkpoint near Nablus wearing an explosive belt.

On June 16, 2004, two girls, aged 14 and 15, were arrested by the IDF for allegedly plotting a suicide bombing.

On September 27, 2004, a 15-year-old suspected suicide bomber was arrested in Nablus.[17] On October 28, Ayub Maaruf, a 16-year-old Fatah suicide bomber, was arrested near Nablus along with his operator.

On November 1, 16-year-old Aamer Alfar blew himself up in Tel Aviv's Carmel Market, killing 3 Israelis in a suicide bombing that was claimed by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.

On November 4, a 15-year-old suicide bomber was arrested in Nablus.

On February 3, 2005, Mahmoud Tabouq, a 15- or 16-year-old Palestinian, was arrested at the Huwara checkpoint near Nablus carrying a bag containing an explosive belt, an improvised gun, and 20 bullets. The belt was detonated safely by a Magav bomb squad.

On April 27, two teenagers, aged 15 (though other sources cite their ages as 12 and 13), were arrested at a checkpoint near Jenin after 11 explosive charges were found on them.

According to a Shabak report published on September 26, 2004, about 292 Palestinian children have been involved in terrorism."
Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A wise wonk once said: 'Not logic, nor experience, no common sense influences the behavior of Liberals."

Proof:

Getty

President Obama is lashing out at Republican politicians who oppose allowing Syrian refugees into the U.S., accusing them of being "scared of widows and orphans."

"When you start seeing individuals in position of responsibility suggesting Christians are more worthy of protection than Muslims are in a war-torn land that feeds the ISIL narrative."

[Yet he is willing to overlook which of the two groups believes in slaughtering 'unbelievers.']

It was the second time this week Obama took aim at Republicans over the refugee issue. During a press conference Monday in Turkey, Obama called the idea of a religion test for refugees "shameful" and "not American."

Saint-Denis Paris attack live: Female suicide bomber blows herself up as police raid apartment 'with Abdelhamid ...
Google

And this other fool:

"John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it"
John Kerry on Paris: At least with the Charlie Hebdo attack, there was a legitimacy, I mean rationale, to it « Hot Air

Legitimacy: Legitimacy comes from the Latin verb legitimare, which means lawful.Legitimacy, then, refers to something that is legal because it meets the specific requirements of the law. legitimacy - Dictionary Definition

i get the sense that if obama send in troops it's ok, you know, because he's obama. where's the hope ? where's the change. i'm pretty sure we don't need his type of fundemental transformation.

there will be riots in our street before this election, it's horrible, i hope people can see, this is what he and the chicago political mob want us to do.

i'm afraid this country is more divided now than one election can fix. it will take a special leader to bring us back together.

Last edited:
America is the home of the brave. We sing about it and brag about it in our National Anthem. Scaredy cat cowards like the OP are an insult to America. Obama is right to scold the cowards who are afraid to meet the challenges with the culture and tradition that makes America #1 and the envy of the world. Changing our anthem of being the land of the free and home of the brave because of some terrorist attack is a sign of weakness and defeat.

I am sure that this will get back to FDR being the bad guy....

Time and again, this is your flaccid defense of Roosevelt....
...why?

Aha!
Because not of you non-thinkers are able to refuse the numerous misbehaviors that I have correctly assigned to him.

Roosevelt hated minorities, extended both the Depression and WWII, saddled America with uncountable debt, and obviated the Constitution.

And the best you can do is " I am sure that this will get back to FDR being the bad guy..."

Your lack of insight will be the end of America.

America is the home of the brave. We sing about it and brag about it in our National Anthem. Scaredy cat cowards like the OP are an insult to America. Obama is right to scold the cowards who are afraid to meet the challenges with the culture and tradition that makes America #1 and the envy of the world. Changing our anthem of being the land of the free and home of the brave because of some terrorist attack is a sign of weakness and defeat.

Did you miss the slaughter that took place in Paris this weekend?
Know who did it?

Know why?

Amazing how obtuse Liberals can be.

...why?

Aha!
Because not of you non-thinkers are able to refuse the numerous misbehaviors that I have correctly assigned to him.

Roosevelt hated minorities, extended both the Depression and WWII, saddled America with uncountable debt, and obviated the Constitution.

And the best you can do is " I am sure that this will get back to FDR being the bad guy..."

But all Americans hated minorities back then, well mostly just the WASP were and they help the power......But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength...

Proof:

Getty

Google

And this other fool:

i get the sense that if obama send in troops it's ok, you know, because he's obama. where's the hope ? where's the change. i'm pretty sure we don't need his type of fundemental transformation.

there will be riots in our street before this election, it's horrible, i hope people can see, this is what he and the chicago political mob want us to do.

i'm afraid this country is more divided now than one election can fix. it will take a special leader to bring us back together.

Records claim 65,915,796 voted for Obama in 2012.

My fondest hope is that the election was stolen, faked....and there aren't 65,915,796 fools in my nation.

If only.

...why?

Aha!

But all Americans hated minorities back then, well mostly just the WASP were and they help the power......But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength...

1. So, you've just admitted that the President worshiped by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats was a bigot, racist, anti-Semite......
It's a start.

2. ".But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength."
No...he didn't.

He failed to prepare the nation due to his hatred of capitalism....and only when war couldn't be avoided did he capitulate and promise not to nationalize their industries if they would pull his bacon out of the fire.

If you haven't learned that I am never wrong...I'd be happy to document what I just posted.

...why?

Aha!

1. So, you've just admitted that the President worshiped by Liberals/Progressives/Democrats was a bigot, racist, anti-Semite......
It's a start.

2. ".But at least FDR led the US to it's greatest zenith of military and industrial strength."
No...he didn't.

He failed to prepare the nation due to his hatred of capitalism....and only when war couldn't be avoided did he capitulate and promise not to nationalize their industries if they would pull his bacon out of the fire.

If you haven't learned that I am never wrong...I'd be happy to document what I just posted.
I like Lincoln also, so sue me...

Proof:

Getty

Google

And this other fool:

I do not expect this....but we will know that the ship has been righted when
a. the schools stop indoctrinating and return to educating

b. the media once again correctly identify Republican states with blue, and Democrat states with red.

Only then.

...why?

Aha!

It's a start.

No...he didn't.

Tomorrow is an anniversary....November 19th, 1863.

Know what that is?

Keep kissing his black ass, son. That's a sign of a pussy.

...why?

Aha!

It's a start.

No...he didn't.

Know what that is?
Acclimation of a Union victory?

...why?

Aha!

It's a start.

No...he didn't.

Know what that is?

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow.

It's a start.

No...he didn't.

Know what that is?

I'll tell you tomorrow.
When will you tell the idiot?

It's a start.

No...he didn't.

Know what that is?

I'll tell you tomorrow.
When will you tell the idiot?

I think you got my drift.

Jeezzzz...you say Lincoln was your fav, but you don't know the date of the Gettysburg Address?????

I've been there several times, seen and walked the battlefield....If you haven't...try to.

A guy promoting and defending cowardice calling someone a pussy means less than nothing.

A guy promoting and defending cowardice calling someone a pussy means less than nothing.

Cowardice?

No...you're simply a moron who laps at the boots of your Democrat masters.

Proof:

"Turkey arrests 8 ISIS suspects posing as … Syrian refugees"
Turkey arrests 8 ISIS suspects posing as … Syrian refugees

One can always find you on the obverse of rectitude and intelligence.

Forum List

Back