A Note To Teacher's Everywhere

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Unless you do something or have done something worth appreciating, consider yourselves unappreciated for Teacher Unappreaction Day.

FJB

Teachers are just like nurses and doctors...............these positions are an elated position, seen as angelic, pristine, and god-like, and placed on high pedestals.

Nothing could be further from the truth and reality. What drives most nurses and doctors is the money involved. Sure they have to pay a high price for the education, but the paychecks they can get for their positions and hours worked all make up for it.

Others do it for the prestige factor, the power, the name, the glory of just being able to say "I'm a nurse/doctor".
They couldn't care less about anything else, much less the people they are supposed to care about.
And there are even those that do it for evil reasons....revenge on humanity, revenge on certain people, hatred, arrogance, narcissism, their own private agendas.....

Teachers are the same way. There might not be a lot of money to it, but it's still the same when it comes to the narcissistic prestige profile of the title of "teacher".

Again, not all "teachers" are in it for teaching. You've got the narcissists, the pedophiles, the users and abusers, the lunatic nutters that believe ALL kids MUST believe what they believe, and those that just want the power over kids.

Just because someone has a certain job title, does NOT make them good, decent, honorable, trustworthy, or nice.

Not all lawyers and politicians are ambulance chasing, lying, backstabbing, money-grubbing, ego-narcissists.
Just like all nurses, doctors, and teachers are not in it for what YOU think they are in it for!!

Teachers are just like nurses and doctors...............these positions are an elated position, seen as angelic, pristine, and god-like, and placed on high pedestals.

Nothing could be further from the truth and reality. What drives most nurses and doctors is the money involved. Sure they have to pay a high price for the education, but the paychecks they can get for their positions and hours worked all make up for it.

Others do it for the prestige factor, the power, the name, the glory of just being able to say "I'm a nurse/doctor".
They couldn't care less about anything else, much less the people they are supposed to care about.
And there are even those that do it for evil reasons....revenge on humanity, revenge on certain people, hatred, arrogance, narcissism, their own private agendas.....

Teachers are the same way. There might not be a lot of money to it, but it's still the same when it comes to the narcissistic prestige profile of the title of "teacher".

Again, not all "teachers" are in it for teaching. You've got the narcissists, the pedophiles, the users and abusers, the lunatic nutters that believe ALL kids MUST believe what they believe, and those that just want the power over kids.

Just because someone has a certain job title, does NOT make them good, decent, honorable, trustworthy, or nice.

Not all lawyers and politicians are ambulance chasing, lying, backstabbing, money-grubbing, ego-narcissists.
Just like all nurses, doctors, and teachers are not in it for what YOU think they are in it for!!
And just how do you imagine you know any of that?

How would you fucking know? :ahole-1:

And just how do you imagine you know any of that?

It's called EXPERIENCE and OBSERVATION.

brian-regan-derp.gif

Unless you do something or have done something worth appreciating, consider yourselves unappreciated for Teacher Unappreaction Day.

FJB

I teach in a good district in a good school. Two teachers that I know are not coming back next year. They are leaving teaching. Two more are on the verge of leaving. This is unheard of. 10-15 years ago we got hundreds of applications for even one single classroom opening. That's not an exaggeration.

Whatever this snide comment was meant to do--thanks for contributing to the crippling shortage. It's gonna be ugly here right quick.

I teach in a good district in a good school. Two teachers that I know are not coming back next year. They are leaving teaching. Two more are on the verge of leaving. This is unheard of. 10-15 years ago we got hundreds of applications for even one single classroom opening. That's not an exaggeration.

Whatever this snide comment was meant to do--thanks for contributing to the crippling shortage. It's gonna be ugly here right quick.

Actually, you weren't one of the people that this comment was made for.

Uh huh.

Which grade did you fail and which teacher do you blame?

None. I just blame the ones pushing all of the woke/racist/LGBT crap into the schools, but I already acknowledged that it wasn't all of their faults as they have to follow the curriculum.

...None. I just blame the ones pushing all of the woke/racist/LGBT crap into the schools, but I already acknowledged that it wasn't all of their faults as they have to follow the curriculum.
You don't know what you're talking about. Teachers have a lot of leeway within curriculum (that they often write themselves). And outside of the very rare nutcase, teachers have no time or interest in any of the crazy shit that people who have been trained by the media to salivate on cue believe to be the norm in every school in the country.

FJB

So even five years ago I never would have imagined this. I adore teaching. It has blessed and fulfilled my life in ways I can't even type out, and wouldn't ever on a message board at any rate.

But now I say without hesitation to any young person even dreaming of it: do not. Don't.

I'm sorry. Find a new dream.

And it's not the children. Yes there are behavior issues worse than ever. But they are still kids. If you love kids they will still delight you.

It's society. It's this post. It's everyone demanding everything--EXPECTING it. It's people telling you being a public servant means you are THEIR servant and if you get fed up with it and quit mid-year, they are owed a detailed explanation as to why because "they pay your salary".

It's the parents whose children produce nothing, try nothing, strive for nothing, but it's YOUR fault they are failing. It's the parents whose child swallowed a penny and they ask you to go through the child's poop at school to fish it out. (Really).

No one can do this anymore. No one can do this with so little time, support, respect. We can't be expected to raise your children (see poop story) but then be blamed when any little thing goes wrong.

Fellow conservatives, you are getting your wish. The schools are failing. But you might not like what comes next.

Forum List

Back