What is up with all this "Don't say gay" crap.

fortify

Rookie
May 4, 2022
All of this seems to just be a nonsense problem the republicans came up with to divert attention away from other issues. Apparently they don't want things such as sexual orientation being discussed in school between the grades of kindergarten to 3rd grade. But who does that anyway! For me, I didn't even become interested in girls until about the 7th grade.

Also, for a long time in the past it was common for the upper crust to dress their young boys as girls. How's that for sexual orientation. I will show a couple pictures of some people who had that happen to them. The one picture is of Franklin Roosevelt as a child. The other is of an unidentified boy. But the practice went back centuries before then. Maybe the important thing thing is to teach boys to not be the same way as adults. After all, evolution caused there to be boys and girls.

Franklin-roosevelt-340x435.jpg

boy child dressed as girl.jpg

What is up with all this "Don't say gay" crap.​

Wasn't it the Left who came up with that moniker?

All of this seems to just be a nonsense problem the republicans came up with to divert attention away from other issues.
Some schools have been caught trying to gender-modify (brainwash) children ostensibly behind their parent's backs. That isn't nonsense. And what brought it to the fore seems to have been entertainment company Disney deciding to get involved in the matter instead of worrying just about park rides.

At any rate, all efforts to mentor children on sex and gender ought to be held off until an age where they are old enough to understand, ie: puberty--- about 7th grade, and WITH the parent's signed permission.

All of this seems to just be a nonsense problem the republicans came up with to divert attention away from other issues. Apparently they don't want things such as sexual orientation being discussed in school between the grades of kindergarten to 3rd grade. But who does that anyway! For me, I didn't even become interested in girls until about the 7th grade.

Also, for a long time in the past it was common for the upper crust to dress their young boys as girls. How's that for sexual orientation. I will show a couple pictures of some people who had that happen to them. The one picture is of Franklin Roosevelt as a child. The other is of an unidentified boy. But the practice went back centuries before then. Maybe the important thing thing is to teach boys to not be the same way as adults. After all, evolution caused there to be boys and girls.

View attachment 640550

View attachment 640551
Yup. We've got parts of the country going bat-shit Taliban on us. Sad.

I won't be surprised if they start making their women wear purdahs soon.

View attachment 640550

View attachment 640551
Snobbery and Buggery

I've posted time and time again that Gayism originated as a fad of the rich, not a sexuality at all. But the heiristocracy's peculiarities are treated as an elevated form of normality.

This was all revealed 2400 years ago in Gayist patrician Plato's Symposium, a manifesto for pedophilia. He openly stated that his philosophizing clique's perversion was an elevated form of sexual love, far superior to what the plebeian herd practiced.

• Banned
Wasn't it the Left who came up with that moniker?

Some schools have been caught trying to gender-modify (brainwash) children ostensibly behind their parent's backs. That isn't nonsense. And what brought it to the fore seems to have been entertainment company Disney deciding to get involved in the matter instead of worrying just about park rides.

At any rate, all efforts to mentor children on sex and gender ought to be held off until an age where they are old enough to understand, ie: puberty--- about 7th grade, and WITH the parent's signed permission.

Well it is the republicans who are supporting it. So it was probably them who came up with it. As to some schools teaching it is class at a really young age, I would just sue the school for exposing my child to it. That should end the matter for any school. Also, I agree with you. Such things shouldn't be taught in schools until the age of puberty. Though I thought that's what sex education classes were supposed to be all about. But maybe that only applied to age groups where they might become sexually active.

• Banned
Snobbery and Buggery

I've posted time and time again that Gayism originated as a fad of the rich, not a sexuality at all. But the heiristocracy's peculiarities are treated as an elevated form of normality.

This was all revealed 2400 years ago in Gayist patrician Plato's Symposium, a manifesto for pedophilia. He openly stated that his philosophizing clique's perversion was an elevated form of sexual love, far superior to what the plebeian herd practiced.

I never knew that. But I know that people back then were gay as hell. I often wondered what people like Alexander the great used as a butt plug. And it was basically said that Caesar was a husband to every wife and a wife to every husband. Pederasty was a normal social function in both ancient Greece and Rome. It is still an accepted practice in at least one Muslim country. I think it's sick as hell.

Well it is the republicans who are supporting it. So it was probably them who came up with it. As to some schools teaching it is class at a really young age, I would just sue the school for exposing my child to it. That should end the matter for any school. Also, I agree with you. Such things shouldn't be taught in schools until the age of puberty. Though I thought that's what sex education classes were supposed to be all about. But maybe that only applied to age groups where they might become sexually active.
Without the current law, you cannot sue them, dumbass!

View attachment 640550

View attachment 640551
The RW culture war. Theres your nonsense. It is so nauseating.

Well it is the republicans who are supporting it.
Bullshit unless you can link us to any evidence supporting that absurd claim!

So it was probably them who came up with it.
A purely rogue assumption.

As to some schools teaching it is class at a really young age, I would just sue the school for exposing my child to it.
They keep trying to push it and people just keep suing? So, the damage in large part gets done anyway and the court system is full of costly, slow litigation over just trying to get your kid to read, write and do math? I think we need to take a very serious look at the entire government-run public school system then and ask ourselves how it can work well when it competes against nothing but itself as a standard of performance as are all aspects of government nonplussed--- when do you ever get the best possible product working that way? Any school system where you have to sue to stop such an action is obviously already badly flawed and not working--- people are not paying (under threat of violence) for this sort of crap and won't stand for it any longer. The greedy Bidenistas have dragged the horses to the well one too many times.

I never knew that. But I know that people back then were gay as hell. I often wondered what people like Alexander the great used as a butt plug. And it was basically said that Caesar was a husband to every wife and a wife to every husband. Pederasty was a normal social function in both ancient Greece and Rome. It is still an accepted practice in at least one Muslim country. I think it's sick as hell.
Preppy-Pansy Propaganda

As usual, people take what the tiny upper class does as representative of the whole society. If Greece was Gayist, how explain Helen of Troy or Lysistrata? I take Colleen McCullough's view of Caesar, since it was free from the Gayist Mafia's influence. After all, most history we're told to believe comes from nerdy academic girlymen.

Even in America, the Sixties hippies were upper-class spoiled brats living on trust funds, such as the OD-dead Edie Sedgwick, whose ancestor was the first Speaker of the House. Those who are presented as typical Boomers were actually Preppies. Even their precursor, Holden Caulfield in The Catcher in the Rye, was a runaway from prep school. I myself didn't realize this until it was pointed out in the abduction novel, The Collector. Such clues to what is really going on are few and far between.

Forum List

Back