A Note To Teacher's Everywhere

Why don't you go find all the people willing to teach in the conditions I described. Should be easy right?? Where are they?
I work with several hundred. None of them are whining and crying like you do. If you can’t do the job, don’t do it. Stop whining and just make way for those who can and will.

I work with several hundred. None of them are whining and crying like you do. If you can’t do the job, don’t do it. Stop whining and just make way for those who can and will.

Don't you work in NYC? Weren't your schools closed down for an entire YEAR? So maybe give me a fat break about crying and whining

How long have you been a teacher?
FJB AKA Road Runner is a welch on society.
Claims that she/it can't work due to some fake disability at age 25.
But it can type on a keyboard on an hourly basis, daily.

Get a job in data input you lazy leech.
Or better yet, become a para ed in the local public school and see how quickly these kids will destroy a weakling like you. You couldn't handle it for a full day.

They always need baggers at your local grocery store.
This Sewage Age Will Become the Laughingstock of Future Historians

The absolute failure of the teaching profession is that nobody even notices the incredibly retarded use of teacher's for teachers. In the future, if there is a future, people will be amazed at the Low-IQ grammar on the Netrix, wondering if students were taught anything at all at school.

Teachers are just like nurses and doctors...............these positions are an elated position, seen as angelic, pristine, and god-like, and placed on high pedestals.

Nothing could be further from the truth and reality. What drives most nurses and doctors is the money involved. Sure they have to pay a high price for the education, but the paychecks they can get for their positions and hours worked all make up for it.

Others do it for the prestige factor, the power, the name, the glory of just being able to say "I'm a nurse/doctor".
They couldn't care less about anything else, much less the people they are supposed to care about.
And there are even those that do it for evil reasons....revenge on humanity, revenge on certain people, hatred, arrogance, narcissism, their own private agendas.....

Teachers are the same way. There might not be a lot of money to it, but it's still the same when it comes to the narcissistic prestige profile of the title of "teacher".

Again, not all "teachers" are in it for teaching. You've got the narcissists, the pedophiles, the users and abusers, the lunatic nutters that believe ALL kids MUST believe what they believe, and those that just want the power over kids.

Just because someone has a certain job title, does NOT make them good, decent, honorable, trustworthy, or nice.

Not all lawyers and politicians are ambulance chasing, lying, backstabbing, money-grubbing, ego-narcissists.
Just like all nurses, doctors, and teachers are not in it for what YOU think they are in it for!!

My wife went into teaching because is was an honorable profession for a woman in 1969 when she graduated from college. She never expected to make any money but she knew she would enjoy it.

Twenty years later she was starting to get burned out but that may be typical for many professions. She hung on for another ten years.

She loves meeting her former students to see how they are doing.

She said there would be no way she would be a teacher nowadays.

When she first started out she was a member of the Teacher's Union. However, when the Union supported Jimmy Carter she quit.

Most of her fellow teachers from her generation are Conservatives. At least the ones she knew and worked with.

No, he's a teacher in Boston.
Boston didn't also shut down? Mass is one of the card carrying Commie states.

One of the best things about DeSantis is that he would not shut down the Florida schools.

Because of his good Conservative leadership my grandkids are all at grade level now. Unlike the students from the Communist states that lost a year.

This Sewage Age Will Become the Laughingstock of Future Historians

The absolute failure of the teaching profession is that nobody even notices the incredibly retarded use of teacher's for teachers. In the future, if there is a future, people will be amazed at the Low-IQ grammar on the Netrix, wondering if students were taught anything at all at school.

Don't judge everyone by your own failings.

My wife went into teaching because is was an honorable profession for a woman in 1969 when she graduated from college. She never expected to make any money but she knew she would enjoy it.

Twenty years later she was starting to get burned out but that may be typical for many professions. She hung on for another ten years.

She loves meeting her former students to see how they are doing.

She said there would be no way she would be a teacher nowadays.

When she first started out she was a member of the Teacher's Union. However, when the Union supported Jimmy Carter she quit.

Most of her fellow teachers from her generation are Conservatives. At least the ones she knew and worked with.

Yes..........I had MANY, MANY wonderful, AWESOME teachers while I was in school (1968 - 1981). I'm sure they are all passed on now, but I sure would love to tell them how AWESOME they are and how much I loved them!!!

They LOVED what they did, and we had very, VERY FEW teachers that were assholes. The teachers I had in the schools I went loved their jobs, and they loved teaching kids. And most of the kids returned that love and compassion they had for all of us.

Boston didn't also shut down? Mass is one of the card carrying Commie states.

One of the best things about DeSantis is that he would not shut down the Florida schools.

Because of his good Conservative leadership my grandkids are all at grade level now. Unlike the students from the Communist states that lost a year.
So your grandkids are sent to public school?

The ONLY students that fell behind during COVID were the ones already failing, because they have parents that can't raise children, and that's on all sides of the spectrum.

So your grandkids are sent to public school?

The ONLY students that fell behind during COVID were the ones already failing, because they have parents that can't raise children, and that's on all sides of the spectrum.
Private schools for my two sons and grandkids.

My wife taught in both the public schools and in the private schools.

I have to say that is not true. Remote learning set back many millions of students for many reasons.

Unless you do something or have done something worth appreciating, consider yourselves unappreciated for Teacher Unappreaction Day.

FJB

So about a year ago today.

Listen honey: we understand and we know.

We quit. Literally. Also, figuratively. We can no longer hold up the cratering of society.

Same in the law enforcement profession and in health care.

We quit. If you haven't already, you will soon begin reaping what you have sown.

Signed,

America's teachers

Teachers are just like nurses and doctors...............these positions are an elated position, seen as angelic, pristine, and god-like, and placed on high pedestals.

Nothing could be further from the truth and reality. What drives most nurses and doctors is the money involved. Sure they have to pay a high price for the education, but the paychecks they can get for their positions and hours worked all make up for it.

Others do it for the prestige factor, the power, the name, the glory of just being able to say "I'm a nurse/doctor".
They couldn't care less about anything else, much less the people they are supposed to care about.
And there are even those that do it for evil reasons....revenge on humanity, revenge on certain people, hatred, arrogance, narcissism, their own private agendas.....

Teachers are the same way. There might not be a lot of money to it, but it's still the same when it comes to the narcissistic prestige profile of the title of "teacher".

Again, not all "teachers" are in it for teaching. You've got the narcissists, the pedophiles, the users and abusers, the lunatic nutters that believe ALL kids MUST believe what they believe, and those that just want the power over kids.

Just because someone has a certain job title, does NOT make them good, decent, honorable, trustworthy, or nice.

Not all lawyers and politicians are ambulance chasing, lying, backstabbing, money-grubbing, ego-narcissists.
Just like all nurses, doctors, and teachers are not in it for what YOU think they are in it for!!
Sounds like sour grapes to me

Unless you do something or have done something worth appreciating, consider yourselves unappreciated for Teacher Unappreaction Day.

FJB

Wait until you find out what teachers think of people who criticize teachers.... "what the fuck would you know?" is probably one of the nicer things.

So about a year ago today.

Listen honey: we understand and we know.

We quit. Literally. Also, figuratively. We can no longer hold up the cratering of society.

Same in the law enforcement profession and in health care.

We quit. If you haven't already, you will soon begin reaping what you have sown.

Signed,

America's teachers
As I was saying.....

Quitter wants to quit.

Forum List

Back