A message to Trump supporters

Hello - I know you folks are not very happy right now, but please allow me to coach you on the biggest reason Donald Trump lost this election: Too many Republicans abandoned him.

Donald Trump repeatedly insulted, attacked, and demeaned the Bush, Romney, and McCain families, as well as many in Conservative media such as FOX News (especially the women) these 4 groups represent a large and influential part of the Conservative base, many of whom either switched their votes to Joe Biden, or simply didn't vote for President at all; to make matters worse, many of their families, friends, business partners and others in Conservative circles joined the Lincoln Project and did the same.

I know Trump supporters would rather spin conspiracy theories about voter fraud (all of which have been shot down by the courts for lack of substantial evidence) but the fact is Donald Trump could have won this election, but he didn't because be broke rule #1 in politics: You don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Those are the facts Jack - Just the facts! :bye1:

Trump attacked John McCain in Arizona and John Lewis in Georgia. Both were beloved heroes in their states.

Cost him Arizona and Georgia
Democrat hit squads attacked John McCain daily for running against Obama including mocking his injuries from being a POW.
Cry more, con.

Hello - I know you folks are not very happy right now, but please allow me to coach you on the biggest reason Donald Trump lost this election: Too many Republicans abandoned him.

Donald Trump repeatedly insulted, attacked, and demeaned the Bush, Romney, and McCain families, as well as many in Conservative media such as FOX News (especially the women) these 4 groups represent a large and influential part of the Conservative base, many of whom either switched their votes to Joe Biden, or simply didn't vote for President at all; to make matters worse, many of their families, friends, business partners and others in Conservative circles joined the Lincoln Project and did the same.

I know Trump supporters would rather spin conspiracy theories about voter fraud (all of which have been shot down by the courts for lack of substantial evidence) but the fact is Donald Trump could have won this election, but he didn't because be broke rule #1 in politics: You don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Trump attacked John McCain in Arizona and John Lewis in Georgia. Both were beloved heroes in their states.

Democrat hit squads attacked John McCain daily for running against Obama including mocking his injuries from being a POW.

Linky, Linky
Liar, Liar

Wow you just showed what a stupid fuck you are. :laughing0301: This is no fucking conspiracy theory thst vote fraud took place you lying troll. If thst was the case,you going to tell us these postal workers and people that were assigned to overlooking ballots but were turned away from looking at them,that they are all lying?:laughing0301: Trump had good reason to attack and insult the bush,Romney and McCain family’s you fool.they are all globalistsin league with the democrats to destroy America, trump was sticking up for the people notgoing along with their corruption,he was a RINO. The elite made sure they did not make the same mistakes they made last time to keep him out of office.

Facts my ass that there was no vote fraud, oh and news for you Einstein,we have the most corrupt court system in the world.because of that I been saying this past week for people to not get their hopes up.
The only one getting coached is you the fact you are clueless about politics and our corrupt court system how it works,this is the latest in SEVERAL rigged elections thst have gone on for decades now clueless.

oh and if you want to talk about conspiracy theories,how about the russia hoax that you trolls keep parroting is total truth hypocrite?:ahole-1:

Last edited:

Donald Trump repeatedly insulted, attacked, and demeaned the Bush, Romney, and McCain families, as well as many in Conservative media such as FOX News (especially the women) these 4 groups represent a large and influential part of the Conservative base, many of whom either switched their votes to Joe Biden, or simply didn't vote for President at all; to make matters worse, they and many of their families, friends, business partners and others in Conservative circles joined the Lincoln Project and did the same.

Fake News. 93% of the GOP voted for Trump, up from 90% in 2016. Trump won the election everywhere, except for swing states where there are a mysterious number of "naked" Biden ballots, 10's of thousands with only Biden's name filled in and no votes on any other races, and, they came in big middle of the night dumps. That's why the GOP won the election from state and local, on down, only "losing" at the Presidential level

Michelle launches the Hate:

Michelle Obama congratulates Joe Biden by trashing Trump voters
Placeholder Image
Odd way to call for unity
. It appears that "unity" means "fall in line."
That Mikey

Cry more, con.
You clowns cried ten times more often of your butthurt on trump winning in just four years than the trump fans ever did in the entire 8 years obomination was president. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

the biggest reason Donald Trump lost this election: Too many Republicans abandoned him.

Ah, sorry Bill, but with 70 million votes in round numbers, I believe Trump just got THE MOST VOTES IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY for any president that has ever won.

With the one exception of Superman Joe Biden.
Bill just got his ass owned so beautifully by Both you and zorro :up:

like someone said so well,his warped debunked opinions,don’t count as facts:up::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Lincoln Project has a steep hill to climb, and the GOP has a real problem. There's no getting around the fact that they need the Trumpsters. They're over a freakin' barrel here. The arrogant ignorance of Trumpism isn't going anywhere, especially if he DOES start a media company and is in their heads every day. Well, MORE in their heads.

This is no fucking conspiracy theory thst vote fraud took place
Then post your proof. You won’t. You can’t.
I am not going to fucking post something that many others have made SEVERAL threads to a troll like you who has proved for four years he only sees what he WANTS to see and closes his eyes and covers his ears to facts thst don’t go along with his warped opinions.

keep making yourself look like the stupid ass clown you are saying there is no proof ignoring what postal workers have said about illegal mail in fraud and that people that were hired to be ballot watchers who did not have a bone to pick in who won the election,that they were turned away from doing their jobs they were assigned to do,just proves you are a lying closed minded,biased America hater jackass to the entire board other than your other Biden lying america haters as well :ahole-1: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Guess what trolls like synthaholic and the op,even an Obama fan that voted for him twice and has always ignored the corruption he committed the 8 years in office and is also a closed minded non objective democrat lover always voting for his party no matter how corrupt they are,over the person,even HE has been able to come to grips with reality that his candidate biden he wanted elected,has admitted the truth that the election as stolen from trump. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Go fuck yourself. We aren't interested in your advice.

I am not going to fucking post something that many others have made SEVERAL threads
Ok, then just link to it. You won’t. You can’t. :laugh:
You want me to post all the links so you can ignore them:uhoh3: fine but you will have to wait till tomorrow sense i am on a tablet and can’t do so on one,will have to wait till I get to the library tomorrow when I have access to a computer.oh and don’t come back with the lame as comeback I did not,if I don’t do so by tomorrow night which I promise I will,Then you can make that claim,we both know you will be a coward and say my links don’t prove anything so I don’t know why you would want me to post them tomorrow, :uhoh3:

Sorry, I don't buy that. I'm glad Trump lost, but the sad thing is, he got 7 million more votes in 2020 than he got in 2016. That tells me very few Republicans "changed their minds". Fortunately, Biden got 10 million more votes than Hillary Clinton.

And that's fine and all. The reality is, incumbents usually get as much support as they did the previous time, even when they lose.

The main reason why Trump fared as well as he did was no third party gave Republicans permission to not vote for him, like Ross Perot did with Bush-41 or John Anderson did with Jimmy Carter.

This race was always going to be about who was going to be able to motivate the anti- or Pro Trump vote more.

Wow you just showed what a stupid fuck you are. :laughing0301: This is no fucking conspiracy theory thst vote fraud took place you lying troll. If thst was the case,you going to tell us these postal workers and people that were assigned to overlooking ballots but were turned away from looking at them,that they are all lying?:laughing0301: Trump had good reason to attack and insult the bush,Romney and McCain family’s you fool.they are all globalistsin league with the democrats to destroy America, trump was sticking up for the people notgoing along with their corruption,he was a RINO. The elite made sure they did not make the same mistakes they made last time to keep him out of office.

Facts my ass that there was no vote fraud, oh and news for you Einstein,we have the most corrupt court system in the world.because of that I been saying this past week for people to not get their hopes up.
The only one getting coached is you the fact you are clueless about politics and our corrupt court system how it works,this is the latest in SEVERAL rigged elections thst have gone on for decades now clueless.

oh and if you want to talk about conspiracy theories,how about the russia hoax that you trolls keep parroting is total truth hypocrite?:ahole-1:
They all attacked him first, but TDS morons believe Trump haters are entitled to attack him.

:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back