A message from a Mexican to The USA

To give unkotare an analogy, there is road near me that goes between two major thoroughfares. Most people use that side road as a short-cut, so it's usually common to hear residents say "everybody uses that road as a shortcut." Technically, that isn't true. There are over 50 houses on that road. So is everybody that uses the language I said a liar? That's what unkotare wants to argue about. So, forgive me when I go back to telling that mindless idiot that he needs some new material.
It seems that it would be much easier to just admit you were wrong than to tie yourself into knots like this.

To give unkotare an analogy, there is road near me that goes between two major thoroughfares. Most people use that side road as a short-cut, so it's usually common to hear residents say "everybody uses that road as a shortcut." Technically, that isn't true. There are over 50 houses on that road. So is everybody that uses the language I said a liar? That's what unkotare wants to argue about. So, forgive me when I go back to telling that mindless idiot that he needs some new material.
It seems that it would be much easier to just admit you were wrong than to tie yourself into knots like this.

You need some new material

...You need some new material
You need to take it to the FZ if you insist on making everything personal and ignoring the topic. There is a thread there just for you.

You need some new material - I'm ignoring you and any butt buddies you rely on, not the topic. You haven't added anything new, just the same erroneous B.S. AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY RELEVANT QUESTION

Just repeating that over and over is trolling and spamming. How about just admitting that permanent residency is NOT the same as citizenship, and that English is and will remain the dominant language in The United States without any futile worrying about an "official language."

...AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY RELEVANT QUESTION
Recognize that permanent residency is NOT the same thing as citizenship and I'll be happy to answer any legitimate question.

Here's your chance to demonstrate that you aren't just here to troll me personally (again, there is a thread just for you in the FZ).

Just repeating that over and over is trolling and spamming. How about just admitting that permanent residency is NOT the same as citizenship, and that English is and will remain the dominant language in The United States without any futile worrying about an "official language."

Then maybe you should come up with some new material and I won't have to ask you for a direct answer. You need some new material.

Recognize that permanent residency is NOT the same thing as citizenship and I'll be happy to answer any legitimate question.

Here's your chance to demonstrate that you aren't just here to troll me personally (again, there is a thread just for you in the FZ).

Answer my question and you will have your answer. How simple is that? You need some new material.

There you go, lying. I ASKED why people would get a green card if not for citizenship. The onus is on you to prove your assertion. If 100,000 people apply for a green card and 90,000 of those end up becoming citizens, then my premise would be correct for the most part.
The onus is on you, not Unkotare. You made a statement of fact, failed to back it up, moved the goal posts and then rant on about some made up story. SMFH

If 100K people applied for the GC, and 90K end up becoming citizens, it was by their very choice to apply for citizenship while holding the GC. It doesn't prove anything about your original claim. LMFAO

Last edited:

Answer my question and you will have your answer. ....
You made the initial (false) claim that touched off this discussion, so it seems only reasonable that you address that claim first. It's awfully hard to have a discussion if you won't stay on topic and at least support or withdraw your own claims. Productive discourse requires at least a minimum of agreed-upon standards of logic.

Don't bother to attack me personally again. There is a thread for you in the FZ if you really must do that.

Answer my question and you will have your answer. ....
You made the initial (false) claim that touched off this discussion, so it seems only reasonable that you address that claim first. It's awfully hard to have a discussion if you won't stay on topic and at least support or withdraw your own claims. Productive discourse requires at least a minimum of agreed-upon standards of logic.

Don't bother to attack me personally again. There is a thread for you in the FZ if you really must do that.

You and I are going nowhere in this discussion. We both know you are a mod or the owner of this board. That is how you violate the rules and avoid consequences. So, you're going to do what you're going to do. You're wrong; you've been proven wrong and you have avoided my question because you realize you are playing an ego game based upon semantics. I'm sorry I pissed you off, but you get nothing more from me. You're too chickenshit to do anything like a man would do, so this conversation is over. You spam me and I'll spam you.

You need some new material.

... You're wrong; you've been proven wrong ...
That is factually incorrect, as has been shown many times. You can't claim to have immersed yourself in immigration law as deeply as you claim and not know the most basic things about US immigration status.

I'll say it again, permanent residency is NOT the same thing as citizenship, and having permanent residency involves no obligation to pursue citizenship. This is not a complex concept.

If you have such a bug up your caboose about me, I can only point you once again to the Flame Zone where such bickering belongs.

Maybe someone else would like to actually discuss immigration, assimilation, and/or the acquisition of the English language.

... You're wrong; you've been proven wrong ...
That is factually incorrect, as has been shown many times. You can't claim to have immersed yourself in immigration law as deeply as you claim and not know the most basic things about US immigration status.

I'll say it again, permanent residency is NOT the same thing as citizenship, and having permanent residency involves no obligation to pursue citizenship. This is not a complex concept.

If you have such a bug up your caboose about me, I can only point you once again to the Flame Zone where such bickering belongs.

Maybe someone else would like to actually discuss immigration, assimilation, and/or the acquisition of the English language.

You're the one addressing me - and lying the whole time. You seem to have an obsession with me. Did you notice this thread is down to 3 participants? Who are you trying to impress? You?

...We both know you are a mod or the owner of this board. ...
For the 1000000000th time, no I am not.

Then you'd have to be sucking someone's dick. Nobody gets as much latitude as you do. You need some new material.

If you want America to be great again, repeal laws until you get back to when America was great.
America IS great. Always has been.

You need some new material.

Forum List

Back