A message from a Mexican to The USA

A permanent resident is a citizen
Wrong, a permanent resident is just that, a legal "resident", they are not a citizen. In order for an LPR to become a citizen, they must apply to do so and pass a basic history test.

Wrong
No, he's right.

Yeah, I'm right. It's not worth arguing over. You've said what you believe and you're wrong.
You are FACTUALLY wrong, whether you like it or not.

You get a green card because you want to be a citizen. Who wants to live here permanently and not be eligible for welfare, voting privileges, and unemployment benefits?
No, they apply for a green card because they want to live here beyond a/their visa allowance. An LPR is eligible for many "welfare" benefits", they simply can't vote in governmental elections, and have almost all the same rights as a citizen.

Last edited:
Wrong, a permanent resident is just that, a legal "resident", they are not a citizen. In order for an LPR to become a citizen, they must apply to do so and pass a basic history test.

Wrong
No, he's right.

Yeah, I'm right. It's not worth arguing over. You've said what you believe and you're wrong.
You are FACTUALLY wrong, whether you like it or not.

No, I am not. Having butt buddy back you only doubles your error, not reinforces it.

Permanent resident status (you know, the "green card") is NOT the same as citizenship. You are mistaken.
You get a green card because you want to be a citizen. ...
Not necessarily.

Post what percentage of people get a green card and do not become citizens versus those who do. Please give links to your sources.

I have a hard time believing the arrogance of people- ALL men- there are no caveats to that philosophy and Porter Rockwell quoted Jefferson in his thoughts on the laws of the constitution being based on it- yes, the Declaration stated a philosophy- of life- for one human to feel he is better than another because of something neither had anything to do with (place of origin) is pitiful and speaks to a thorough lack of humanity in that person- that equals arrogance, unfounded and evil at its core. It is what the political elite depend on for their very survival. Divisiveness of others for survival and wealth and power is evil personified and goes against the beliefs of those who signed the Declaration of Independence and they were a lot more intelligent than any of the opposers here.

It amazes me that people want to interpret to fit- without definition interpret ceases to exist- "ALL" is just that. Fully encompassing- holding these *truths* self evident I guess means only if qualified (by place of origin) to see self as evidence, which very few do as seen in most political message boards. The lack of introspection is amazing (and depressing) and speaks to the Public Education system subscribed to by BOTH sides of the Duopoly in power and put to full use in the ignorance of the masses-

Permanent resident status (you know, the "green card") is NOT the same as citizenship. You are mistaken.
You get a green card because you want to be a citizen. ...
Not necessarily.

Post what percentage of people get a green card and do not become citizens versus those who do. Please give links to your sources.
What does percentages have to do with anything here? A green card does not grant citizenship. If some apply for and get citizenship, so what. If some don't apply for citizenship and stay as an LPR, so what. At no point do you get a green card because you want to be a US Citizen, you get a green card because you want to live here beyond the length of time that a visa allows.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing the arrogance of people- ALL men- there are no caveats to that philosophy and Porter Rockwell quoted Jefferson in his thoughts on the laws of the constitution being based on it- yes, the Declaration stated a philosophy- of life- for one human to feel he is better than another because of something neither had anything to do with (place of origin) is pitiful and speaks to a thorough lack of humanity in that person- that equals arrogance, unfounded and evil at its core. It is what the political elite depend on for their very survival. Divisiveness of others for survival and wealth and power is evil personified and goes against the beliefs of those who signed the Declaration of Independence and they were a lot more intelligent than any of the opposers here.

It amazes me that people want to interpret to fit- without definition interpret ceases to exist- "ALL" is just that. Fully encompassing- holding these *truths* self evident I guess means only if qualified (by place of origin) to see self as evidence, which very few do as seen in most political message boards. The lack of introspection is amazing (and depressing) and speaks to the Public Education system subscribed to by BOTH sides of the Duopoly in power and put to full use in the ignorance of the masses-
You use the word interpret, kinda like how you interpret a word to mean something that it doesn't? Your beliefs are just that, your beliefs. You can believe them all you want no matter how incorrectly you have interpreted the DoI or the USC. I find it funny how you claim people want to interpret to fit, when that is exactly what you are doing. The life and times of a "Sovereign Citizen".

You use the word interpret, kinda like how you interpret a word to mean something that it doesn't? Your beliefs are just that, your beliefs. You can believe them all you want no matter how incorrectly you have interpreted the DoI or the USC. I find it funny how you claim people want to interpret to fit, when that is exactly what you are doing. The life and times of a "Sovereign Citizen".
I see it for what it is- I can read and have great simple English comprehension- I utilize it. I don't buy into the cheap rhetoric used by people like you, or politicians, in which I don't see a lot of difference- you're both psuedo intellectuals making the simple seem difficult so we the stinky tourist "believe" simple English is an esoteric endeavor- and trying to deflect with your link doesn't change a thing- no, I didn't click on your click bait- speak for yourself or STFU-

I see it for what it is- I can read and have great simple English comprehension- I utilize it. I don't buy into the cheap rhetoric used by people like you, or politicians, in which I don't see a lot of difference- you're both psuedo intellectuals making the simple seem difficult so we the stinky tourist "believe" simple English is an esoteric endeavor- and trying to deflect with your link doesn't change a thing- no, I didn't click on your click bait- speak for yourself or STFU-
No, you buy into cheap rhetoric espoused by morons ("Sovereign Citizen" idiots). English Comprehension requires one to understand the context of how a word is used, not to apply some trumped up meaning to a word to have it fit into their desired interpretation.

Now, show me where I have deflected on anything, I'll gladly wait to see the "interpretation" you come up with.

arrogant: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

arrogance: the quality if being arrogant

pseudo intellectual: a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
a person who pretends an interest in intellectual matters for reasons of status.

arrogant: having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

arrogance: the quality if being arrogant

pseudo intellectual: a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
a person who pretends an interest in intellectual matters for reasons of status.
Kudos to you for giving definitions to big words, I guess.

Forum List

Back