A message from a Mexican to The USA

...You need some new material.
Stop trolling and address the topic at hand. You can do that, can't you?

You came here to troll me and you need some new material, chief.
I’m trying to discuss the topic.

You have my permission to discuss all you like. I am not obligated to interact with you. IF I'm wrong, address me in your official capacity OR have whoever dick you're sucking tell me that I have to respond to your inane and repetitive B.S. If it is required that I respond to you and that is in the rules, cite it. If not, I don't owe you anything. What you're really doing is trying to put space between the substantive posts with your trolling so as to misrepresent what I've really stated on this thread.

... IF I'm wrong, address me in your official capacity ....
Why you are wrong has been explained to you a million times. As for my "official capacity," unless you enroll in high school this is as close as you're gonna get.

America IS great. Always has been.
Define "great"- please.
"great" is defined by its context.

Can you pick the correct definition of "great" from its many definitions?

No you haven't. You hold NO law license, NO immigration schooling, nothing. Funny how you call others liars yet lie yourself. SMFH
You know this how?

He does not know unless he's a fed. Because of that POS, I've been forced to move 3 times in the last 5 years; move into different states and legally change my name 3 times. Because I've refused to respond to his bullshit, he's saw fit to hound me and follow me 24 7 / 365. He's trolled me and stalked me on a dozen boards under at least half a dozen times. He's doxxed me, and if he did not do it, he caused my cat to be hung by the neck over a branch, killing it; my kitchen to be shot into while I was at home and my computers are being hacked on an almost daily basis. I just summarized this week for someone else.

Beginning 8 weeks ago, someone tried to steal money off my credit card. The credit card company cancelled my card and sent a new one... with the WRONG NAME on it. paypal tried to steal money out of my account. When they wouldn't investigate it, I stopped payment on the check. Then I was told they could keep trying to debit my bank account. So, I started a new account. Then whoever set up that account put my ex wife's name on it. That account had to be terminated and another one started. On the new account, they got my name wrong. The next time, they did the account, they got my address wrong. On my old account, which is now terminated, the bank paid out money to persons unknown and tried to charge me - claiming it was an over-draft on my old account. I'm still working on that one.

Then the church I belong to got a threatening e mail aimed toward me. Two days later, my old nemesis, the son of a bitch being paid to run this harassment campaign shows up on USM making false claims against me, realizing that I'd have to post my real name and so forth to "prove" he's lying. The e mail did say he'd destroy my reputation. That would happen only among idiots. I have friends who have been with me for 30 years - maybe more. In addition, I have plenty of proof in my home to verify that I am who I say and no lack of credible documentation. So, good luck posting lies on the Internet. Only fools and morons believe it without going directly to the source and / or providing something that contradicts what you can see for yourself. But, the guy is trying to keep his promise - as if a discussion board influences 350 million people in America. Be glad to forward the threats I got only days before my stalker here started his standard canard. He's a lying mother fucker that has wasted at least five years of his life chasing me around like a dog in heat. I'd give $2000 just to meet him face to face.

BTW, I got on a company jet a few years ago and went to a place where someone tracking his IP said he was. After extensive interviews, nobody fit the dirtbag's profile. Then I found out people can hide their real location. I've traveled the country far and wide to meet him so any criticism he has of me is, most likely, pure bullshit that he makes up.

Last edited:
No you haven't. You hold NO law license, NO immigration schooling, nothing. Funny how you call others liars yet lie yourself. SMFH
You know this how?

He does not know unless he's a fed. Because of that POS, I've been forced to move 3 times in the last 5 years; move into different states and legally change my name 3 times. Because I've refused to respond to his bullshit, he's saw fit to hound me and follow me 24 7 / 365. He's trolled me and stalked me on a dozen boards under at least half a dozen times. He's doxxed me, and if he did not do it, he caused my cat to be hung by the neck over a branch, killing it; my kitchen to be shot into while I was at home and my computers are being hacked on an almost daily basis. I just summarized this week for someone else.

Beginning 8 weeks ago, someone tried to steal money off my credit card. The credit card company cancelled my card and sent a new one... with the WRONG NAME on it. paypal tried to steal money out of my account. When they wouldn't investigate it, I stopped payment on the check. Then I was told they could keep trying to debit my bank account. So, I started a new account. Then whoever set up that account put my ex wife's name on it. That account had to be terminated and another one started. On the new account, they got my name wrong. The next time, they did the account, they got my address wrong. On my old account, which is now terminated, the bank paid out money to persons unknown and tried to charge me - claiming it was an over-draft on my old account. I'm still working on that one.

Then the church I belong to got a threatening e mail aimed toward me. Two days later, my old nemesis, the son of a bitch being paid to run this harassment campaign shows up on USM making false claims against me, realizing that I'd have to post my real name and so forth to "prove" he's lying. The e mail did say he'd destroy my reputation. That would happen only among idiots. I have friends who have been with me for 30 years - maybe more. In addition, I have plenty of proof in my home to verify that I am who I say and no lack of credible documentation. So, good luck posting lies on the Internet. Only fools and morons believe it without going directly to the source and / or providing something that contradicts what you can see for yourself. But, the guy is trying to keep his promise - as if a discussion board influences 350 million people in America. Be glad to forward the threats I got only days before my stalker here started his standard canard. He's a lying mother fucker that has wasted at least five years of his life chasing me around like a dog in heat. I'd give $2000 just to meet him face to face.

BTW, I got on a company jet a few years ago and went to a place where someone tracking his IP said he was. After extensive interviews, nobody fit the dirtbag's profile. Then I found out people can hide their real location. I've traveled the country far and wide to meet him so any criticism he has of me is, most likely, pure bullshit that he makes up.
Cool story Bro, to bad your full of shit. I've told you, anytime you come to California let me know, I'll meet you at the airport gate, you can youtube the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my permission to discuss all you like. I am not obligated to interact with you.
And yet your ego forces you to keep responding. LMFAO :rolleyes:

And YOUR ego keeps you stalking me 24 / 7 / 365. It's either that or you're a fed that has lots of time to waste.
Sorry numbnuts, I've been a member of this message board longer than you have, you came here where I was, not me going to where you were.

Principles, people, culture, strength, prosperity, opportunity, etc.
Those are superficial. The "principles" are being ignored (especially in this thread) unless they've changed and I wasn't informed- which is possible, though not likely- the people suck (just peruse message boards, the govt and media)- besides that people are just people (except elected thugs who believe they're special no matter their Country) strength is only skin deep in this Country, most wouldn't know how to live w/o amenities, prosperity is superficial and connected to amenities, and opportunity is quite limited. If you don't believe that, try starting an oil company or an auto manufacturing business, or hell, an A/C repair business.

Forum List

Back